haunted_ghost_girl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: ghost
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i can't seem to manage to astral project because i automatically fall asleep after closing my eyes and sitting comfortably for 15 minutes. any recommendations on how to fix/ overcome this? i'm also a bit of a new to astral projection because of this.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have not yet achieved OOBE-type projection directly from the waking state; that seems to take serious practice and dedication. For me at least, its much easier to project after waking up in the middle of the night. Could be worth a try for you, too.
If youre falling asleep, try to focus harder on staying aware. You want to relax your body totally, but keep your attention focused and sharp. You can concentrate on the colour blobs on the back of your eyes, or visualize the room around you for a more 'local' projection. Keep in mind that sleep-entry may result in lucid dreams instead of AP propper. In my experience the way to tell the difference is by memory; you may forget parts of dreams, and feel a mental slowdown, but APs you should remember fully and be just as sharp as you are when awake.
Good luck and keep practicing, you WILL get it.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”