Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

To keep it short, I've been dealing with a meth addiction off and on since I was 18, and I'm currently 19. I've done plenty of other drugs since a young age (starting with weed at 12, and I started using plenty of other drugs, namely benzos, psychedelics and stimulants, at 15+). I started my path of spirit companionship at 17.

Since the metaphysical is a huge part of my life to me and has always been, I'm wondering what you think the effects of this drug would be with regards to the meta, if any?

I've seen many Christian viewpoints of it being it attracts malevolent spirits (always referred to as demons). Or, to a more extreme version, those spirits live inside the crystals of the product, and come out when you use it. That more extreme version seems too far fetched to me, however the idea it can attract malevolent spirits doesn't seem that way to me. To my knowledge, meth can cause one to have lower vibrational energy, so it can make sense.

This is another account on meth's meta impacts, albeit in a much more positive manner.

Also, as a disclaimer, I wouldn't recommend using crystal meth. It can easily be or become a very damaging drug, simply put. I could go more in depth of its adverse effects, but that'd make this longer than it needs to be.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Aren't they the same thing, except one is in crystal form?

zarva
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Aren't they the same thing, except one is in crystal form?
Between brands like Adderall and tina? Yes and no. They have the very similar effects and side effects alongside a very similar high, so yes in that sense. No in the sense one is legal and the other is illegal and they're made a bit differently too. Either way, I've heard adderall being called baby meth before, and I think that's accurate enough.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It also bears mentioning that the prescription drug is made under controlled conditions and dispensed in measured doses, with the goal of getting the same, predictable result every time. The illegal drug might vary in potency every time, and the person using it might take different amounts of it on any given time, so the results will be a lot less predictable.

I can't speak to meta effects of meth, but when I was in college I dated a guy who had been a user of it, and soon after we began dating, unbeknownst to me at first, he resumed using it. His personality quickly ran off the rails and he became unbelievably paranoid. I mean, seriously, EVERY word that came out of my mouth, no matter how neutral, he twisted into an insult. I can say, looking back on those times, that anything that causes a person's mind to work in that manner is probably going to be a detriment to their attempts to succeed in getting metaphysical results. He was always SO angry and SO being ready to be hurt by every single thing, and so always-insulted by even the most mundane and neutral comments, that if he attracted any kind of spirit at all, it would probably have been the kinds that feed off low vibration energies and hostile or sad emotions. Spirits that prefer to hang around a more wholesome vibration would steer clear of the folks emanating all those negative energies.

JMO, because hindsight is 20/20.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”