active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

hello ch-er, can you actually get a couple of volkh spirits and just to solve someone else negative entities that haunts them?

I was thinking of doing that heh 1d

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Why not? If you get them but bind to yourself, put that in the note section to tell CH that. Normally the volkh only protects the keeper, aka you. But you can task them to protect others but it is wiser if they know and bind to them rather than through you. If it is a one-off situation then sure, I am sure the volkh can be tasked to look after someone other than the keeper (not permanently and must be someone close to you). But if you want them to be permanent, buy one for them, inform them and bind to them is better. You do not have to tell them directly its a "spirit" if they are not open to that idea. You can buy the volkh and specify in the note section its for XXXXXXX and have the vessel as a pendant or something and give the vessel to them saying its a protective charm or protective thingy you want them to have and tell them to keep it on them at all times. That should work :X

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

wolves wrote:Why not? If you get them but bind to yourself, put that in the note section to tell CH that. Normally the volkh only protects the keeper, aka you. But you can task them to protect others but it is wiser if they know and bind to them rather than through you. If it is a one-off situation then sure, I am sure the volkh can be tasked to look after someone other than the keeper (not permanently and must be someone close to you). But if you want them to be permanent, buy one for them, inform them and bind to them is better. You do not have to tell them directly its a "spirit" if they are not open to that idea. You can buy the volkh and specify in the note section its for XXXXXXX and have the vessel as a pendant or something and give the vessel to them saying its a protective charm or protective thingy you want them to have and tell them to keep it on them at all times. That should work :X

Guarrrrrr 1s

Well, that is the real question!

The party knows nothing about the existence of these "spirits", and not willing to interact.

Weren't that looks even even even suspicious if they receive a "present" in all of a sudden, for no reason. :D

I'm thinking that if it's a bad idea to keep so many spirit but very less interact with them,

Thanks for your input, I'm... Undecided to get SO MANY volkh, their energy(I can only feel very bit) looks serious to me.

Return to “General Questions”