You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

1. Is it possible for Immortals, to loose there immortality? Meaning, what if Immortals fall in love with Mortal?

2. If it not possible, for Immortal to loose there Immortality. Do the Immortal, feels sad for His/Her Lover Mortal. When the Lover Mortal gets old and pass away?

3. How does the Immortal’s Cope after loss of Mortal Love? I think Immortals can see and talk to His/Her Mortal Lover Spirit. If they wish and want to of course.

4. But is it not the same as the Physical body? I don’t think there is way for Immortal to give immortality to His/Her Lover. But I maybe wrong to.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm there are stories of immortals fall in love with mortals, most popular in Greek myth.
And there are stories of immortals manifested as mortals in human world, e.g. the avatars in Indian myth. They returned as immortals afterwards though.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

I've heard of immortals falling in love with humans.
I've heard of certain immortals incarnating to be with those humans.
And some immortals who stay in spirit and love the human at the same time, having spiritual relationships with them.
I imagine they love the individual on a soul level too though so they aren't too broken up when the mortal dies, because in essence they are still there.
I assume (and this is just me trying to understand from their perspective) they just value the experience of being with them while they can, whether in a spiritual or physical plane.
I know someone who does Kriya yoga and they follow a man who is (I think) an Avatar of Lord Shiva, similar to what DW is talking about in Indian Myth, only this is now.
If you look it up, he is the one with the glorious beard.
His energy is meant to be amazing and intense.
I've never heard of an immortal losing their immortality though.
Just my 2 cents

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm there are stories of immortals fall in love with mortals, most popular in Greek myth.
And there are stories of immortals manifested as mortals in human world, e.g. the avatars in Indian myth. They returned as immortals afterwards though.

Hi thank you :) thanks for great suggestions. I need to read these stories.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I've heard of immortals falling in love with humans.
I've heard of certain immortals incarnating to be with those humans.
And some immortals who stay in spirit and love the human at the same time, having spiritual relationships with them.
I imagine they love the individual on a soul level too though so they aren't too broken up when the mortal dies, because in essence they are still there.
I assume (and this is just me trying to understand from their perspective) they just value the experience of being with them while they can, whether in a spiritual or physical plane.
I know someone who does Kriya yoga and they follow a man who is (I think) an Avatar of Lord Shiva, similar to what DW is talking about in Indian Myth, only this is now.
If you look it up, he is the one with the glorious beard.
His energy is meant to be amazing and intense.
I've never heard of an immortal losing their immortality though.
Just my 2 cents
Hi thank you to :) very fascinating. But I'm confused about Immortal Spirit

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:1. Is it possible for Immortals, to loose there immortality? Meaning, what if Immortals fall in love with Mortal?

2. If it not possible, for Immortal to loose there Immortality. Do the Immortal, feels sad for His/Her Lover Mortal. When the Lover Mortal gets old and pass away?

3. How does the Immortal’s Cope after loss of Mortal Love? I think Immortals can see and talk to His/Her Mortal Lover Spirit. If they wish and want to of course.

4. But is it not the same as the Physical body? I don’t think there is way for Immortal to give immortality to His/Her Lover. But I maybe wrong to.
Immortals, there's different generations of them and their immortality differs by each generation to some extent 1st generation immortals can't, however, their generations lower can in the sense of reincarnation (choice)

2. Depends since immortals have the possibility to make someone an immortal by the person's choice (this is mainly because it's not something easily handed out and takes a few things to do so) if their lover wanted they might make them immortal in some form. As the Gods as immortals aren't the only immortal beings such as elementals are also immortal.

3. Depends on the Immortal.

4. They can, however, there are 2 forms of immortality, possible physical or after the body dies the immortal can give their lover a new form, not physically but more in the plane most immortals are from. This is more of an example take in Mount Olympus, Eros was in love with a human named Psyche but when she died Eros asked Zeus to make her an immortal and he did, however, she had to live in Mount Olympus and not the mortal realm.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

LittleGreenIcon wrote:
Considering how immortals don't seem to be any different from any other entity,which don't seem to different from spirits on this plane everyone I interact with go along the first thing menchend.
And considering that athena has told me that I have a spot in olympus reserved for me when I die if I don't wind up being with another immortal like Kali so I would be with them I highly dout they would be heartbroken.Well at least if you die by age or natural causes that is.
When I ask them about how much my life matters no matter the context it always goes something like this."until you die your life is valuable and until you die their is always a opportunity for life to be better and for you to grow.Just because most people can't see the value in coal doesn't mean we can't.Pure coal like you can become a glorious diamond.All that's needed is to make sure the proper pressure exists so you can form into it".

And everyone in my keep is in agreement with that and how my life shouldn't be cut short just to quicken things.Not that I've tried anything before people get the wrong idea.Why people would give themselves the pain when they have enough of it to begin with just to end it is beyond me but I can't help but think at times how I would rather be with my spirits on their side then be here with restrictions and limitations,like a prisoner in a cell called a body.

Blessed be

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:
LittleGreenIcon wrote:
Considering how immortals don't seem to be any different from any other entity,which don't seem to different from spirits on this plane everyone I interact with go along the first thing menchend.
And considering that athena has told me that I have a spot in olympus reserved for me when I die if I don't wind up being with another immortal like Kali so I would be with them I highly dout they would be heartbroken.Well at least if you die by age or natural causes that is.
When I ask them about how much my life matters no matter the context it always goes something like this."until you die your life is valuable and until you die their is always a opportunity for life to be better and for you to grow.Just because most people can't see the value in coal doesn't mean we can't.Pure coal like you can become a glorious diamond.All that's needed is to make sure the proper pressure exists so you can form into it".

And everyone in my keep is in agreement with that and how my life shouldn't be cut short just to quicken things.Not that I've tried anything before people get the wrong idea.Why people would give themselves the pain when they have enough of it to begin with just to end it is beyond me but I can't help but think at times how I would rather be with my spirits on their side then be here with restrictions and limitations,like a prisoner in a cell called a body.

Blessed be
I agree with this, though for me I have a place in the Norse Pantheon mainly Asgard and Jotunhiem. However, according to Odin, it's due to my past before this life. Not in terms of Valhalla but with them.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

Rungr wrote: I agree with this, though for me I have a place in the Norse Pantheon mainly Asgard and Jotunhiem. However, according to Odin, it's due to my past before this life. Not in terms of Valhalla but with them.
That makes sense.They haven't really givin a resone why to me but looking at some of the readings I got athena thinks of me as her son in a way.My energy is similar to kali's which was even remarked as being by her design.
And sekhmet shares my emotions and passion along with how I have deep roots in the egyptian magic system even though I haven't delve much into that yet.So theirs that if it means anything.

So for me I have three that I know of that have that for me.The egyptian,greecen,and hindu pantheons.Though other then olympus I don't really know where I'd wind up with the other two.Haven't talked about it with them that much sence they only brout it up once or twice.They said the immortality thing would depend on how my life goes but even so I would be with them regardless of wether I get it or not so it seems to be set in stone how things will go even if I don't really get why.

Blessed be

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:
Rungr wrote: I agree with this, though for me I have a place in the Norse Pantheon mainly Asgard and Jotunhiem. However, according to Odin, it's due to my past before this life. Not in terms of Valhalla but with them.
That makes sense.They haven't really givin a resone why to me but looking at some of the readings I got athena thinks of me as her son in a way.My energy is similar to kali's which was even remarked as being by her design.
And sekhmet shares my emotions and passion along with how I have deep roots in the egyptian magic system even though I haven't delve much into that yet.So theirs that if it means anything.

So for me I have three that I know of that have that for me.The egyptian,greecen,and hindu pantheons.Though other then olympus I don't really know where I'd wind up with the other two.Haven't talked about it with them that much sence they only brout it up once or twice.They said the immortality thing would depend on how my life goes but even so I would be with them regardless of wether I get it or not so it seems to be set in stone how things will go even if I don't really get why.

Blessed be

That's pretty interesting and makes sense, I've delved into the Egyptian pantheon from time to time, had my experiences with Horus, Aset, Osiris, Anubis, and so forth. However, I had my pull to Norse with experiences like meeting a man with the nickname Odin, being followed by ravens, and dreams of Odin calling me brother along with another and I got the names in the dream and woke up right as he gave me the names and researched and found the names tied to Odin's brothers.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Immortals”