You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Is there a guide I can or website i could go to to learn elemental kinesis? Pyrokinesis, ElectroKinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I remember seeing a free course on kinetics in CH's "university" section of the shop, just downloadable stuff. Check that out, maybe?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

HorizonSignal wrote:I remember seeing a free course on kinetics in CH's "university" section of the shop, just downloadable stuff. Check that out, maybe?
Can't for a few reasons
A. it costs money,
B. CH's shop doesn't work on my 3ds (my only internet connected thing)
C. I cant download PDFs etc. on my 3ds

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:Is there a guide I can or website i could go to to learn elemental kinesis? Pyrokinesis, ElectroKinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.
Well, you put a candle flame/bowl of water in front of you and try moving it.
It's that 'easy', basically. Of course it helps to meditate on the candle flame/water and feel it, become it beforehand. But the moving part is still the important bit.
Electrokinesis is a bit more difficult, but I'd suggest getting a balloon or really wooly outfit. Static electricity ftw.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:Is there a guide I can or website i could go to to learn elemental kinesis? Pyrokinesis, ElectroKinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.
Well, you put a candle flame/bowl of water in front of you and try moving it.
It's that 'easy', basically. Of course it helps to meditate on the candle flame/water and feel it, become it beforehand. But the moving part is still the important bit.
Electrokinesis is a bit more difficult, but I'd suggest getting a balloon or really wooly outfit. Static electricity ftw.
Mizu-Taki wrote: Can't for a few reasons
A. it costs money,
Candle cost money and bowl cost money and I am sure he got no freedom to do it in the house nor use the bowl in the house for this and his family might disrupt him :X

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I was wondering if you can go to a computer at your home but erase historic or something right after ?

Then , you can download what you want and take pictures of the pages with your phone , then write somewhere major informations (to summarize) and hide the notebook or paper somewhere?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There is a free course in telekinesis here:

http://www.mindpossiblecourses.com/cour ... ssible-com

It helped me to move my foil on a needle (under glass) for the first time. This is a great teacher. If you have read my posts the consistent theme is nothing works for me. So when something does, I talk. Learn telekinesis first and then other skills will be easier to cultivate.

Once you get the psi wheel moving, you might want to watch demonstration videos on YouTube. You will get the same energy sensations in your body while watching the videos as you get while practicing with your psi wheel. It is like they are directly teaching your energy body how to do it yourself. If you are sensitive enough (I'm not) you might even be able to feel it without practicing first. It took me a full month to feel the videos working.

Return to “General Questions”