You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

So recently a certain person was telling people about "Bob" (thats what they call C. who they thought i made up, (i didn't) a spirit who I shall explain:

So a few months back my keep left me because i blocked them out when they were trying to tell me something. So I was lying in bed at 5:00 AM, still very upset cause my keep left. And i felt energy on my lips, privates, etc. then i heard a deep male voice say "im the real deal kid" i freaked out and immediately thought it was evil. Someone suggested it may be a incubus because of its touching my lips, privates. So i asked it and it said yes, for some reason i automatically belived it. And let him join my keep, the next day my girls came back after i apologized to them and i resumed normal life. I admit i was a idiot for immediately believing it and it may be the reason my life has gone downhill. And that is the real story of Bob. How do i banish him?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Ardentis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8

Since you already have many limitations on what you can actually do, if you're still working with the rest of your keep, you should ask your spirits to protect you from him. Tell him he is no longer allowed near you or your home. You could use holy water to cleanse your room (not sure if that would sound any alarms for your parents), then only invite the spirits in your keep to come back and protect the space. This may not be totally up your ally but you could also try praying/petitioning archangel Michael for banishing this entity and protecting you. I find him responsive and considering your home life an acceptable alternative.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

If you can do it safely without attracting your family's attention, my starting place is always the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2243). Barring that, you probably are best off asking your keep, angels, deities, or ancestors for assistance and protection.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Maybe ask for a stronger spirits from Lilith or some other Immortals like the Dark Lords? If you can do it for the vampire I am sure other Immortals if you connect to can give you stronger ones. The dark lords are known to be generous and they can give you amazing stuff if you dare and willing to step into their domain with an open heart.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Deep relaxation and mindfulness training are accepted in conventional psychology. They also give you a powerful foundation for every metaphysical skill. For that matter, I read a book several years ago about how the phrases of The Lord's Prayer can be used to cultivate the primary chakras. Use what you have access to for your own purposes. Find something your family accepts and you can do it openly. They may even help.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Mizu-Taki wrote:So recently a certain person was telling people about "Bob" (thats what they call C. who they thought i made up, (i didn't) a spirit who I shall explain:

So a few months back my keep left me because i blocked them out when they were trying to tell me something. So I was lying in bed at 5:00 AM, still very upset cause my keep left. And i felt energy on my lips, privates, etc. then i heard a deep male voice say "im the real deal kid" i freaked out and immediately thought it was evil. Someone suggested it may be a incubus because of its touching my lips, privates. So i asked it and it said yes, for some reason i automatically belived it. And let him join my keep, the next day my girls came back after i apologized to them and i resumed normal life. I admit i was a idiot for immediately believing it and it may be the reason my life has gone downhill. And that is the real story of Bob. How do i banish him?
So you say that since Bob appeared your life has gone downhill . Are you sure about that ?
Do you think Bob is impersonating an inc ?
Did you asked Bob about that ? That it was he who had a bad influence on your life?

It's not that i don"t believe you , it's just i want to know more details about why you think it is him .

You should ask your spirits to protect you from him of course and if he was really evil , they would keep him away from you . What do they think about him ?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Sephiroth wrote:Image
1la

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I agree that automatically believing an unknown spirit is who/what it says it is could be hazardous at this stage of your development.

Having said that, from where or from whom are you getting the info that C is NOT an incubus? Not every person will be able to assess the situation equally well. And CH has rules about not promoting spirit readings on the forums because it can bring a LOT of drama if the answers that come back are erroneous, or if the reader deliberately gives upsetting answers. Before my arrival here, someone actually did that to people, causing a lot of distress to keepers, so CH decided that spirit/vessel readings shouldn’t be done here.

I would recommend sending a support email to CH at [email protected] to have THEM evaluate the situation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”