StarlightReiki

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Has anyone bought from this seller on bonanza?

Also i would like to know anyone know a good seller that does dna activation

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

CH and Papahood does them.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

wolves wrote:CH and Papahood does them.
Is he on bonanza cause i cant find him

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Vastolord wrote:
CH is here and papahood... go to the seller announcement area and search the nick Papahood.. he just posted a thread on discounts for Drisana. You should be able to spot him there. Go into any of his thread and you can see links to the item he is putting there and from there you can go to the shop and you can email him. He is getting married soonish so he might not ship stuff right now but after the wedding he should be back up full speed. You can contact him in through his shop.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

wolves wrote:
Vastolord wrote:
CH is here and papahood... go to the seller announcement area and search the nick Papahood.. he just posted a thread on discounts for Drisana. You should be able to spot him there. Go into any of his thread and you can see links to the item he is putting there and from there you can go to the shop and you can email him. He is getting married soonish so he might not ship stuff right now but after the wedding he should be back up full speed. You can contact him in through his shop.
Thanks, have you bought his dna activation? if so do you know how long does it take to feel this antunements effect

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Attunements yes. DNA Activation no but I know people who has them done. For Attunements normally you can feel it the moment you do it. Most of his attunements requires you to do some stuff like meditation and accepting the energy into yourself and depending on the type of attunements, some requires hand mudra or looking at the pictures and meditation and so on and so forth. Normally the attunements when you do the "accepting", you will feel them on the spot. As for the DNA activation I cannot comment more since I have not done it yet. He has a review thread. You can go read up on it. If you have question you can actually just shoot him an msg through his shop and he will get to it (slower now due to marriage thingy but he will get to it when he can).

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

Hi Vastolord, as wolves said it's best if you can shoot me a message. The DNA Activation is similar to my other attunements, except that it is also specifically activated afterwards. Usually the energy is immediately noticeable upon activation, and as you become accustomed to it, it becomes stronger.

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."

Return to “Seller Review”