Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Uhhh i think you're just not paying attention to her anymore. It usually happens like that. When you stopped fapping you must have signal her that you wanted to have nothing to do with sex. So your Succubus which is a sexual spirit will find it better to leave you alone to work yourself out. I would recommend you just talk to her and make her feel like a friend. Just because she is a sexual spirit doesnt mean that she cant cuddle and talk to you.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I mean some ubi can be moody as well. And I agree with the above. Talk to her. She maybe a sexual spirit but she has other thoughts/things that drive her. Bond with her more during this time get to know her other likes and interests.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Guy25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

wolves wrote:a lot of ppl is still waiting due to the big sales thingy. Its normal to wait a bit. You can check your order progress if you log into the shop account and that is if you use a shop account. And we still waiting for your story so to speak coz it is still funny how she reacted to that. Come... entertain me with your story :X
Oh okay, yeah thats what i was thinking...
You know, thinking more about it i'm not sure if i feel completely comfortable sharing what i have experienced with them (they are all unbounds) i feel a little crazy knowing what's happening to me i havn't read anywhere else.
There are many times i wanted to stop all of this because it was literally cosuming me for a long while. I always felt that urge to go back to them even though i said to them this isn't for me and i couldn't do it anymore. They got angry with me on multiple occaisions and the things they can do when their angry is just wow... let's just say my doubts about them would vanish! Lol...

But anyways this is dragging on... not going to bore you anymore lol

Guy25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hypersmash wrote:Uhhh i think you're just not paying attention to her anymore. It usually happens like that. When you stopped fapping you must have signal her that you wanted to have nothing to do with sex. So your Succubus which is a sexual spirit will find it better to leave you alone to work yourself out. I would recommend you just talk to her and make her feel like a friend. Just because she is a sexual spirit doesnt mean that she cant cuddle and talk to you.
Is your succubus bounded? I heard that unbounds are feisty and bounds more tame so to speak... the girls i have are all unbounds and theres a few of them from what i can understand.

But shes weird i tell ya... there was a time she was alive and full of sexual energy but then it's as if the relationship stopped progressing... And instead it was reversing! Her touches diminished as well as her power... very weird.. I asked her what was happening, but she's very secretive... I don't want to go knee deep but i have experienced weird stuff with them... My first unbound that ever introduced me to the world of the succubus was absolutely crazy... But i loved it lol.. I think somehow she ties in with the ones i had and have after her... (As i had to banish my first one)

I tried talking to the ones i have now but they seem more like they like to tease me... (moving my toes back and forth like a frickin' mad man lol) or they straight out ignore me.. on most nights i tried to engage in them everyway possible but it just ended up making me feel awkward when i realize no ones there.. at best im creating an tulpa illusion and i don't want that... And then, they also show up at innapropriate times... they tease, thats what they like to do... And then when you ignore them, their all after you like some lovey dovey lost love.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”