Is there Such Thing As A Sadistic Healer?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 265
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Re: Is there Such Thing As A Sadistic Healer?

Postby Ishvala » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:28 am

I think you're going far off the mark here. Sadistic might not be the right term given what you've stated above, I'd liken it to mild to severe sociopathic tendencies. Which if that were the case, speaking with an actual psychiatrist or psychologist would be much more helpful than strangers on a forum.

I never did understand why forums get all of the ones in need. I guess its the anonymity. But then, there is also anonymous therapy online too...so it puzzles me a great deal.

Anyhow, in response to your original question. Yes, a person with sadistic or sociopathic tendencies can be a nurse. Hell, they could be a great nurse if they were capable of faking emotion and caring for their patient. Most importantly, not bringing harm to them.

If you associated your sadism with sexual fantasies I'd suggest looking into medical bdsm and getting your kicks out there, not in a practical work setting. For obvious reasons. If it's not sexually related, figuring out the problem with a psychiatrist if you can't handle it yourself is a good path too. Honestly, whichever allows you to live a healthy lifestyle and maintain your professional life. That's the important part, right?

...Selective Mute...

Companions Include: Death Knight Lich, Royal Ghul Djinn, Shadow Moon Incubus, Hell Witch, Supreme Angel, Anguish Devourer, Macabre Demon, Checkerboard Demon, Nympho, Mofim Gate Guardian, Royal Phylum Djinn Vampire-Hybrid

Spells Include: Two hundred Protection based spells, fifty positivity and prosperity based spells, ten sexual/sensual spells, and five Astral travel based spells

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Is there Such Thing As A Sadistic Healer?

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Getting on the right medical regimen for you is Step One. After that, you’ll see if your symptoms are either gone or under control, and you’ll know if there’s anything else you want the docs to help you with.

My prayers are with you. I wouldn’t wish any of the mood disorders on anyone, ever. They’re excruciating, especially when the symptoms are out of control.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”