Is there Such Thing As A Sadistic Healer?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I think you're going far off the mark here. Sadistic might not be the right term given what you've stated above, I'd liken it to mild to severe sociopathic tendencies. Which if that were the case, speaking with an actual psychiatrist or psychologist would be much more helpful than strangers on a forum.

I never did understand why forums get all of the ones in need. I guess its the anonymity. But then, there is also anonymous therapy online too...so it puzzles me a great deal.

Anyhow, in response to your original question. Yes, a person with sadistic or sociopathic tendencies can be a nurse. Hell, they could be a great nurse if they were capable of faking emotion and caring for their patient. Most importantly, not bringing harm to them.

If you associated your sadism with sexual fantasies I'd suggest looking into medical bdsm and getting your kicks out there, not in a practical work setting. For obvious reasons. If it's not sexually related, figuring out the problem with a psychiatrist if you can't handle it yourself is a good path too. Honestly, whichever allows you to live a healthy lifestyle and maintain your professional life. That's the important part, right?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Getting on the right medical regimen for you is Step One. After that, you’ll see if your symptoms are either gone or under control, and you’ll know if there’s anything else you want the docs to help you with.

My prayers are with you. I wouldn’t wish any of the mood disorders on anyone, ever. They’re excruciating, especially when the symptoms are out of control.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PowerofMine
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Imagine if you had been raised by an abusive medical professional who tortured you your whole life. They call it Munchaussen By Proxy.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This idea was played for laughs in Little Shop of Horrors, where a villainous, sadistic dentist is among the cast of characters.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Loviatar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thought of this as a joke when I first saw the topic. Don't kink shame!
But then I got to thinking about it and subspace can actually be a really healing space even or especially when the one allowing you to get and be safe at that space is truly sadistic in nature. So to answer the titular question I think there can be. I know there is.

Taken into account your backstory as a nurse, it gets a flavour of twisted I'm not personally familiar with. Though I swear every dentist is a little bit sadistic. Sometimes people have to get through some pain to heal, is it really wrong if someone does it responsibly while enjoying that? And would it be better if they were nursed by someone suffering from having to cause or see their pain? Wouldn't that sort of just double the suffering?

And enjoying a sadistic act doesn't even necessarily make someone a sadist. It's quite complex taking a further look into it. But it's a side of you that can be a lot different than you ever knew at first glance. Take the time and thought to see what is it that makes you feel as you're sadistic and if you really agree with that, and if you do, there is a rainbow of sadicism out there. Do you want it for your enjoyment when it's for someone's benefit or enjoyment or does that take the kick out of it for you? Is it your choice to be in such a role and would that change how you feel? Do you like how it feels to "declare" this to yourself and to the weirder side of internet? Proud, at peace, ashamed? And do you like how that makes you feel about yourself? Find a way to accept and get to know and enjoy all sides of you, this is one that will have endless layers and twists if you keep on exploring. There are plenty sadists out there living their lives enjoying whipping someone willing with a whip or making a buck giving root canals and healthy teeth for their well cared patients.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

SirJusty wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:23 pm Is it really possible to be a Sadistic Healer?
Yes of course it's possible, look for example at what surgeons do. I second what others have written, therapy is a good idea.

:@

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”