You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:You would be stuck as human or wolf, unfortunatly. Means, if you have bad luck and you're stuck as a wolf, you have to be careful of animal catchers, or you're doomed to live in the wilderness.
that means if my crush saw me she wouldn't know it was me and she'd probably scream and her dad would shoot me.... dang, im better off being a vamp, lol. at least then i look human.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

:feedback:

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Mizu-Taki wrote: that means if my crush saw me she wouldn't know it was me and she'd probably scream and her dad would shoot me.... dang, im better off being a vamp, lol. at least then i look human.
Then you will need to drink blood and stay out of the sun and cannot go out in the day and only go out at night! If you go visit her at night her dad might shoot you as well especially if your fangs shows plus you might accidentally bite her and drink her blood coz.. you know... you crave blood? And she is christian... she might have cross and anti-vampire stuff or even holy water to throw at you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote: that means if my crush saw me she wouldn't know it was me and she'd probably scream and her dad would shoot me.... dang, im better off being a vamp, lol. at least then i look human.
Then you will need to drink blood and stay out of the sun and cannot go out in the day and only go out at night!
Not necessarily. Under sunlight he might sparkle a little bit, and girls might be into sparkling dudes : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

True.. but he will need a lot of sunblock for that or he is gonna fried. Not to mention he will gain the mind reading ability and also mind control if he practiced hard on it. Hmm.. overall a very good advantage if you ask me. What about his blood cravings... wont he bite her by accident?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

But what if someone reveals him and he is put in the zoo or in the circus in some kind of freak-show? I mean, they could use silver chains to keep his powers at bay. I would be careful with this wishes : /

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

CatVictoriam wrote:But what if someone reveals him and he is put in the zoo or in the circus in some kind of freak-show? I mean, they could use silver chains to keep his powers at bay. I would be careful with this wishes : /
If he don't say it nobody will know if he is careful enough. He just have to go out into the sun once with lots of sunblocks just to show the crush how he sparkles and make her fall in love with him with the mind control and then they can sneak out at night or live in some woods or something. As long as the girl dont mind. These stuff can be worked out later :X its getting him to become one that is harder and then to seduce the girl later. Also to find a way to get blood so he dont accidentally bite the girl. And he also have to fight off other vampires after the girl and protect her from other vampires since when he is turned, other vampires will start looking for him and might not control their cravings for her blood if they see her.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:But what if someone reveals him and he is put in the zoo or in the circus in some kind of freak-show? I mean, they could use silver chains to keep his powers at bay. I would be careful with this wishes : /
i would kill anyone who tried to put me in a freakshow...
stop trolling btw, i know real vamps don't sparkle, ash debunked that. He also debunked the sunlight myth, a vampire could walk around and be unoticed by us humans. As I said I want SERIOUS answers, not this trolling bs your doing.and this isnt Twilight guys'...

Hail King Asmodeus!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:What about his blood cravings... wont he bite her by accident?
Well, it's gonna be like "I need to bite her!!" vs "I must not!!", "I'm hungry!!" vs "I love her!!" and so on, repeating again and again, like movies. It's gonna be interesting, people like that kind of drama!
: P
Mm circus these days have animal right activists, so very unlikely.
Zoo, not really feasible since silver cage would be expensive.
The most likely is research lab; people will study his transformation and sparkling tissues to make medicine and cosmetics.
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

First: I would NEVER use mind control on my crush.
Second: I would just live on animal blood.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “General Questions”