Werewolf Questions

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Creme, which makes your skin sparkle?...I would buy it.
But true that. Who knows? Maybe in Area51 are other vampires or a secret vampire society? So maybe they will bring him there :x

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Creme, which makes your skin sparkle?...I would buy it.
But true that. Who knows? Maybe in Area51 are other vampires or a secret vampire society? So maybe they will bring him there :x
stop trolling, or rai'll get you... i want Serious answers

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

wolves wrote:You will need a true werewolves here to turn you. But first you must make sure you have your rabies vaccine shot. Then either you shoot one with radioactive gun so he will becomes very radioactive and hopefully by then will be pissed to give you a bite or you request him to bite you. Another way is to seduce one werewolves so he will be very protective of you and maybe willing to turn you into one. Last but not least you can find one and offer to be his slave or play thing (or both) and maybe they will consider turning you into one (you have to negotiate this one). To find one, you need to wait until the full moon (the day before, the day itself and the day after the actual full moon) and go out with the werewolves hunting kit that includes a radar to find them and ways to catch them (you dont need the catching one coz you want one to turn you into a real werewolves). If you cannot get your hands on the werewolves hunting kit, maybe you can ask Hekate to send you a spirit werewolves and an astral werewolves radar/detector/gps. Then you just have to ask the werewolves spirit to use the radar/detector/gps and you follow his leads and locate one. You can ask him to help you negotiate for a turning. Make sure you do not consume any substance before the hunt or they might not want to bite you. They have very sensitive nose :X And it stings a lot during the bite but after that should be ok but you need lots of rest... thats the answer for the first qs.

Question 2. The survival rate is very high if you manage to find one. We have not heard of a single death yet so far from a werewolf bite. Since we have not heard of any failure too, the success rate is high.

Question 3: We have not spotted any people who had been turned, aka, we no longer recognised them and therefore it should be physical.

Question 4, Becoming a vampire is different from becoming a werewolves. Werewolves have great stamina and durability, great senses especially smells and have amazing regenerative ability. They have super human senses and strength and stamina. Those are the obvious ones plus you get all the others as the time goes.

... someone just have to do it so it might as well be me...
I don't know if everything is true on this answer but i'm kind of interested into real werewolves on our physical realms. I have written another topic on shifters on our realm :
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748954

And this one about creatures of our realm : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748953

In both of these i question about real shifters who can be trapped in zoos in their animal form as well as the existences of real creatures from myth .

I personnally want to meet werewolves or mermaids/mermans or vampires of our realm. I know it is REALLY hard and there is pratically no testimonies about that. It is also dangerous.

I would like to know your POV about that . If you have infos on that :)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Alys wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:To clarify, i know werewolf SPIRITS cant turn me. i was talking about a physical werewolf on the earthen realm. So what would i have to do to find one? Could Hecate help?
I direct you to this bit from Ash: "YOU ARE STILL NOT GOING TO BE A VAMPIRE, OR A WEREWOLF. YOU'RE REMNANT FROM BLOODLINE PRESENCE ISN'T GOING TO RE-WRITE YOUR ENTIRE BEING AS YOU SIT TODAY. TO BE TURNED REQUIRES AN ACTUAL TURNING BY A FULL-BLOODED ENTITY IN PHYSICAL PRESENCE THAT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU HAD A DREAM THAT SOMETHING VISITED YOU & YOU WOKE UP & NOW YOU THINK YOU'RE A VAMPIRE, OR A WEREWOLF, OR AN ANGEL, ETC. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. EVEN IF A PHYSICAL ENTITY WITH AUTHORITY TURNS YOU, YOU ARE STILL NOT 100% VAMPIRE, OR 100% WEREWOLF. YOU'RE A HALVER, YOU'RE A SKINNER, YOU'RE A DONNER, YOU'RE EVERY NICKNAME THERE IS FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS A HUMAN & WAS TURNED. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RESPECT, YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ABILITIES, YOU ARE THE LOWEST ON THE TOTEM POLE FOR WHATEVER SPECIES TURNED YOU. SAD, BUT TRUE. THE VAMPIRE, OR WEREWOLF, THAT TURNED YOU MIGHT LIKE YOU JUST FINE, BUT OTHERS IN THEIR SPECIES AREN'T GOING TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS THEIR KIND. BECAUSE, WELL, YOU'RE NOT."

That's your starting point.
I know im not hgoing to be 100% werewolf,thoufh that would be cool, i dont care if im a halfie. I just want to know if i would be able to morph (if thats possible) as a halfie.

and i read the WHOLE topic btw
"I don't care" you shouldn't don't care , the consequences of being rejected , attacked , denied as a being , it's really hard to live with that .

I understand perfectly about wanting to be a werewolf (personnaly i find it cool too) but , it's really a hard decision to turn because there are more negative than positive.

Plus being a half , can make you into a Omega . Omega are always under attack or alone , loneliness is their way of life .

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Serious answer:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p685713
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69858.html
about vampires, but I believe can be applied to werewolf as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

id stay away from other werewolfs and run if im attacked. but as i asked, could i shift from human to wolf and viceversa. because i want to be able to talk to and see my crush.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i read those before

Hail King Asmodeus!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

As one who was a wolf-shifter in one of my past lives, I get how it feels. I didn't even have anyone apart from three human guys who happened to take me in at the time. It's hard being kicked away from others who are sort of like you, simply because you aren't a pureblood werewolf. Yes, she was a half-blood, hence why I refered her as a wolf-shifter instead of the proper werewolf term.

"Besides, it's extremely risky. Even if you do manage it (which is what the others were trying to get at, they were not trolling), you would have hunters and all sorts after your tail trying to do experiments. Then, you would have half of the metaphysical trying to kick you out of their society. The only reason now why I tolerate Owl here, is because... Let's just say I'm smitten and wouldn't like to let her go over anything. So Mizu, if you really want this, I honestly hope you don't die over all of that happening." - R

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:Serious answer:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p685713
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69858.html
about vampires, but I believe can be applied to werewolf as well : )
Thank you very much Darkwing :)

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Nienna wrote:
I don't know if everything is true on this answer but i'm kind of interested into real werewolves on our physical realms. I have written another topic on shifters on our realm :
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748954

And this one about creatures of our realm : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748953

In both of these i question about real shifters who can be trapped in zoos in their animal form as well as the existences of real creatures from myth .

I personnally want to meet werewolves or mermaids/mermans or vampires of our realm. I know it is REALLY hard and there is pratically no testimonies about that. It is also dangerous.

I would like to know your POV about that . If you have infos on that :)
Sigh... I can't give serious answer like that. Just for you, serious answer? Hmmm.. no there is no shifter that got trapped in the zoo. If there are, I am sure they can shift into something that allows them to escape if they are capable of such feat. if you mean those with vampire or werewolves or mermaid genes/ancestors? I know a lot of them walking among us and no, they don't typically show the traits except for some hard to notice type. If you observe well enough you can spot them. I personally know a few of such ppl. When you learn of their ancentry reading you will go "ooo.. no wonder she is like that sometimes". There is "ancestor" reading (human bloodline) and there is also another "soul reading" where as you have certain lives as what what what. The ones i say above is "human bloodline" reading, aka, up their bloodline, they do have such ancestors. That being said, there are still hints of them around but how genuine or true? I am not sure coz i don't go vampire hunting. But i know some genuine seller who offers their blood and so on. So, search on :X you might find them some day :X

Return to “General Questions”