Mind control

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There is one book I'd recommend: Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.
It's not about mind control, but about making friends and influencing people. Although, it is said that Charles Manson learned from Carnegie's method as well : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:There is one book I'd recommend: Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.
It's not about mind control, but about making friends and influencing people. Although, it is said that Charles Manson learned from Carnegie's method as well : P
This book is unlikely to hurt the cause, MT. :)

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

darkwing dook wrote:There is one book I'd recommend: Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.
He cannot buy books coz he cannot afford it and i dunno if he can go to the library coz he has been dead against it and i dunno if he can read a book that long. He needs it to be 20 words or less :X But.. jokes aside... that should be a good suggestion. It is not one he asked but is something he seeks (if he dint hide anything when saying those).

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
He cannot buy books coz he cannot afford it and i dunno if he can go to the library coz he has been dead against it and i dunno if he can read a book that long. He needs it to be 20 words or less :X But.. jokes aside... that should be a good suggestion. It is not one he asked but is something he seeks (if he dint hide anything when saying those).
It’s true. Most libraries and career centers have copies of this. If Charles Manson could get his hands on it....

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Mizu-Taki wrote:
LittleGreenIcon wrote:Hrrm, if you don't mind me asking - why is it you wish to learn mind control?
A few reasons

A.So my mom wont care that i come here
B. I want the restrictions passcode for my phone
C.So that i can play little snatcher.

to alll:Btw, NEVER call me guppy, call me james since thats my name.
I'm against mind control AT ALL mostly it's BA (as said). I know what it feels and it's terrible when you are the victim.
Being persuasive is another thing , manipulation is another thing but mind control need to bend the free will of someone.

Plus you will not mind control your crush but your mom it's fine? It's strange.

I suggest like the other to just hide and not be suspicious . I'm telling you and the others also are telling you that . It's for your well being and for you to continue to do that.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
LittleGreenIcon wrote:Hrrm, if you don't mind me asking - why is it you wish to learn mind control?
A few reasons

A.So my mom wont care that i come here
B. I want the restrictions passcode for my phone
C.So that i can play little snatcher.

to alll:Btw, NEVER call me guppy, call me james since thats my name.
Plus you will not mind control your crush but your mom it's fine? It's strange.
I wont mind control my crush because i love and protect her.
I'd mindcontrol my mom because i hate her.

@wolves Dude, i read the ENTIRE It book in 3 days, and yes, I'm talking about the stephen king one.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I wont mind control my crush because i love and want to protect her.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Mizu-Taki wrote:
I wont mind control my crush because i love and protect her.
I'd mindcontrol my mom because i hate her.

@wolves Dude, i read the ENTIRE It book in 3 days, and yes, I'm talking about the stephen king one.
The reasoning are funny and shows you really have priority issues (what/who is more important vs what/who is less important). It also shows very highly volatile emotional decision making which is also very dangerous. So if you no longer love your crush, you gonna mind control her? And don't say it won't happen coz it does and its only a crush. She is not even your girlfriend or much less your wife and you already put her on top of your mum? This is not only immature/ungrateful but as i say, very highly emotional, volatile and even hormonal state/decisions. Do you even know if she feels the same or if she has a crush on someone else? Or even in relationship with another guy that is hidden from you? If she is in a relationship with another guy now, then what are you going to do?

Flipping through a book is not the same as reading one. Do you even know or understand the content or you just flipping the book for the sake of saying you "read" it? There is a world of difference there.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Easier way would be to become so charming that you get your way.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Aurum wrote:Easier way would be to become so charming that you get your way.
you mean sparkling in the sun? :P

Return to “General Questions”