Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
Aurum wrote:Easier way would be to become so charming that you get your way.
you mean sparkling in the sun? :P
Hah, those sparkly folks seem more creepy than charming.

But really, easiest way is to become the kind of person that other people treat exceptionally well. Sadly I have no formula for it, the charm and charisma usually just comes naturally. These bindings might help, though, if the OP ever has a way to purchase bindings.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/charm-anyone-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to-charm-away.html

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Aurum wrote:
wolves wrote:
Hah, those sparkly folks seem more creepy than charming.

But really, easiest way is to become the kind of person that other people treat exceptionally well. Sadly I have no formula for it, the charm and charisma usually just comes naturally. These bindings might help, though, if the OP ever has a way to purchase bindings.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/charm-anyone-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to-charm-away.html
I dont think they are creepy. Lots of people seems to love them and glue their eyes to the screen watching them (thats creepy but its true). Plus sparkly has their advantages. You can save on electricity at night :X And you dont need a torch light in dark places anymore :X

And I dont think he can buy anytime soon (min 2 years more) plus even if he did have the funds, he is still underage and i am sure CH has some sort of policy against handling weapons of mass destruction to an underage kid.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
I wont mind control my crush because i love and protect her.
I'd mindcontrol my mom because i hate her.

@wolves Dude, i read the ENTIRE It book in 3 days, and yes, I'm talking about the stephen king one.
The reasoning are funny and shows you really have priority issues (what/who is more important vs what/who is less important). It also shows very highly volatile emotional decision making which is also very dangerous. So if you no longer love your crush, you gonna mind control her? And don't say it won't happen coz it does and its only a crush. She is not even your girlfriend or much less your wife and you already put her on top of your mum? This is not only immature/ungrateful but as i say, very highly emotional, volatile and even hormonal state/decisions. Do you even know if she feels the same or if she has a crush on someone else? Or even in relationship with another guy that is hidden from you? If she is in a relationship with another guy now, then what are you going to do?

Flipping through a book is not the same as reading one. Do you even know or understand the content or you just flipping the book for the sake of saying you "read" it? There is a world of difference there.
Even if she DOES like someone else i wouldn't be mad. Its a human thing, sure, id be jealous and want to kill him, but i wouldn't, its her choice on who she likes, not mine, if she rejects me, id still love her and respect her decision.

And ive also decided i dont NEED mind control, its was selfish and immature to ask in the first place.

And wolves, i didn't "flip through it", i actually read the entire IT novel.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:Where could i learn mind control?
i realize this is an old thread but they have mind control spells at the shop on creepyhollow
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/mind-control-spell.html

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

wolves wrote: I dont think they are creepy. Lots of people seems to love them and glue their eyes to the screen watching them (thats creepy but its true). Plus sparkly has their advantages. You can save on electricity at night :X And you dont need a torch light in dark places anymore :X

And I dont think he can buy anytime soon (min 2 years more) plus even if he did have the funds, he is still underage and i am sure CH has some sort of policy against handling weapons of mass destruction to an underage kid.
You have a good point, sparkling saves energy so it's cheaper and also an environmentally friendly habit.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
wolves wrote: I dont think they are creepy. Lots of people seems to love them and glue their eyes to the screen watching them (thats creepy but its true). Plus sparkly has their advantages. You can save on electricity at night :X And you dont need a torch light in dark places anymore :X

You have a good point, sparkling saves energy so it's cheaper and also an environmentally friendly habit.
If I could sparkle, I’d never have to worry again about crossing the street safely after dark. :) so there’d be some merit in the idea. :lol:

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote: If I could sparkle, I’d never have to worry again about crossing the street safely after dark. :) so there’d be some merit in the idea. :lol:
Bad idea boss. If i see someone sparkly in the middle of the night in a dark dark place without any form of lights, two things will come into my mind. ONE... HIT THE ACCELERATOR AND BANG THE FREAKING SPARKLY HUMANOID THINGY AND RUN FER YER LIVES~!!!!!...or... TWO... HIT THE ACCELERATOR AND BANG THE FREAKING SPARKLY HUMANOID~~~!! I GONNA GET RICH SELLING HIS PARTS TO THE GOV~!! :X

conclusion.... dont sparkle and cross the road in the middle of the night :X

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Mizu-Taki wrote:Where could i learn mind control?
Mizu-Taki wrote: And ive also decided i dont NEED mind control, its was selfish and immature to ask in the first place.
2dz

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Bad idea boss. If i see someone sparkly in the middle of the night in a dark dark place without any form of lights, two things will come into my mind. ONE... HIT THE ACCELERATOR AND BANG THE FREAKING SPARKLY HUMANOID THINGY AND RUN FER YER LIVES~!!!!!...or... TWO... HIT THE ACCELERATOR AND BANG THE FREAKING SPARKLY HUMANOID~~~!! I GONNA GET RICH SELLING HIS PARTS TO THE GOV~!! :X

conclusion.... dont sparkle and cross the road in the middle of the night :X
...and that's why there are no unicorns left 2cy

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora

Return to “General Questions”