Sexual Djinn questions

John2000
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

So I'm new to all of this and have ordered my first spirit/enitiy from CH which is a cleopatra Djinn but I'm just over all confused a bit. First can djinns really manufest in the physical realm on earth so you can see and touch them like a regular human? Can all djinns shapeshift into anything or anyone? And I'm overall confused about can you have a sexual relationship with a djinn and if so would that make it a succubus? Just confused because on other website forums people would call a sexual djinn also a succubus/incubus.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

The term djinn is really vague, usually used to describe anything that is a spirit, demon etc. So angels and demons can be thrown into the term djinn, but not all djinn are angels or demons if that makes any sense. So this would explain why you could call a succubus a djinn. However, I think most sellers are selling them as the stereotype “genie” as in a wish granter. And if they are up for sexual wishes, then those are usually granted in the atral realm, but can sometime physically manefest during meditation.

From what I’ve read, Djinn are too complex and as humans we lack the appropriate sensory organs to truly see them. Think of like a parallel world or dimension (usually the occupy the astral realm). We are occupying the same space but can’t always hear or touch them.
I like to think of it like Stranger Things.

That’s my two cents on the whole thing. I’m also a beginner with my skins and spirit keeping in general.

Good luck!

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

John,
If you are referring to a romantic relationship with a djinn, that's what I have. I didn't go into the relationship thinking it would be that way. When I got her from here I was just hoping that she would love me, in a devoted friendship sort of way. And it turned out to be a lot more. I won't go into too much detail as she (my djinn) doesn't like me to share too much. I don't blame her as we're not teenagers and I'm not bragging to my buddies.
Later she revealed that our relationship had built over a few of my lifetimes, so it was as if she was just waiting for me to discover her in this one. I had this inkling when I got her from here that there was something special about her, like I was meant to get her. Does that make sense?
Anyways, I don't know if I actually answered your question, but yes it is possible to have a very fulfilling and loving relationship with a djinn. Although mine is an Abra Djinn and not a Cleopatra Djinn. I think if you get one of those it's a given that your relationship will be more sexual. Also, mine has made it clear on many occasions that our relationship isn't typical. I think if you study you'll find that relationships between djinn and humans that do occur aren't always love based, more lustful. But a lot of those are between male djinn and human women. Male djinn, from what I've learned, tend to be more assertive and revealing than females. That again is based on what I've observed, especially from people on here who keep them.
I'm sorry that I've rambled a bit, I am a 15 time published writer and when it comes to my djinn I tend to write a lot. I closing, remember that djinn don't have the same insecurities and aren't superficial like humans. They live a whole lot longer than we do and are generally wiser. With that in mind, I hope that you do find what you are seeking and that maybe you will find a djinn like mine that will be a love that lasts several lifetimes.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”