Forum for spirits/entities

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hello !

I write because i have an idea but on certain conditions : i would like a section where spirits and entities talk through their keeper .

The condition would be a excellent trust between the keeper and the spirits because their writing would imply manipulation of the keeper's hands.
And MOSTLY a keeper need to not trick the lecturers and impersonate their spirits ; in this section it's only spirits talk.

I think it would be an good idea for spirits/entities from astral to participate in discussions with others spirits , it is a part of bonding with those they don't know and make encounters.
For example , one put a topic and other spirits answer and give their opinions (it's the same as talking between keepers).

It can be trivial things , advices , opinions , (maybe nothing to secret) or funny things. It would be fun for them.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Why do you think this is necessary for the beings? You know, even if they're bond, they're free to go and interact with spirits in your surroundings?
I mean, I see where are you coming from and that might be come in handy, if you have a tiny spirit family and they're all too shy to meet other spirits, but I doubt any admin would open a section like this : /

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

There is this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic50291.html
so that they don't need their keepers as medium to communicate with other spirits : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

First, its a bad idea. Why? Coz who is right and who is wrong if there is a dispute? Is it the spirit's fault or the keeper's fault who misunderstood the message? What if the spirit want to mess around? Do we ban the keeper from coming in then? And secondly, it has been done in a lot of places like the discords and ALL have disastrous ending in the end. Some being nude-fest where the keeper shows not so appropriate pictures and says "the spirit" did it and others ended up arguing "your spirit is fake" and some finger pointing at the other person and goes "he doesn't know what he is doing and he cant do it right" bla bla bla. It is not a good idea. And there are bound to be some ppl who wanna "pretend" and want to "show off what they dont have" or "assumed" they can when they cant and so on and so forth. Unless we have a vetting system where they were vetted but even then, it is going to anger a lot of ppl and it is unwise for CH to do it. Imagine if "you" (examples) actually thought you could and were doing it and only to be told "you are crazy actually". What will you feel? So, its better not :X

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Interesting concept, but will have lots of seen and unforeseen setbacks.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

wolves wrote:First, its a bad idea. Why? Coz who is right and who is wrong if there is a dispute? Is it the spirit's fault or the keeper's fault who misunderstood the message? What if the spirit want to mess around? Do we ban the keeper from coming in then? And secondly, it has been done in a lot of places like the discords and ALL have disastrous ending in the end. Some being nude-fest where the keeper shows not so appropriate pictures and says "the spirit" did it and others ended up arguing "your spirit is fake" and some finger pointing at the other person and goes "he doesn't know what he is doing and he cant do it right" bla bla bla. It is not a good idea. And there are bound to be some ppl who wanna "pretend" and want to "show off what they dont have" or "assumed" they can when they cant and so on and so forth. Unless we have a vetting system where they were vetted but even then, it is going to anger a lot of ppl and it is unwise for CH to do it. Imagine if "you" (examples) actually thought you could and were doing it and only to be told "you are crazy actually". What will you feel? So, its better not :X
When i thought about this idea , i knew that the problem would be the impersonation : it needed truthworthy keepers but i guess it's impossible you are right.

I guess it's better to stay this way then

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:There is this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic50291.html
so that they don't need their keepers as medium to communicate with other spirits : )
Thank you ! My spirits will try that :)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

What's to stop a Spirit from offering their two cents in a normal topic? I've seen one or two posts where a Keeper has noted a Spirit's reaction to something someone said. Plus, most of our topics have to do with our Spirits already. That coupled with the link shared above should be more than enough for a Spirit to feel included and welcomed into our community. Maybe I'm wrong?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You never know how accurate someone else's connection is to their spirits nor how accurate the answers they are giving in regards to yourself and others. You have to be very careful with this, as people can become inclined to do "spirit readings" which is against the rules on this board.
This can be very disruptive to someone new or not yet confident in their skills. In some cases it can and has caused panic. As was said above if our spirits wanted to connect with one another they simply would and we would be none the wiser.
As far as I understand it, this is a place for keepers to connect to one another, not for us to get guidance from one another's beings.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:You never know how accurate someone else's connection is to their spirits nor how accurate the answers they are giving in regards to yourself and others. You have to be very careful with this, as people can become inclined to do "spirit readings" which is against the rules on this board.
This can be very disruptive to someone new or not yet confident in their skills. In some cases it can and has caused panic. As was said above if our spirits wanted to connect with one another they simply would and we would be none the wiser.
As far as I understand it, this is a place for keepers to connect to one another, not for us to get guidance from one another's beings.
I agree. I didn't mention any of the above, all I meant by the post was that we already give Spirits the time and attention both in our day to day lives and on the forum - I don't think they even need their own section to speak, because they do so either way.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”