neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have an ifrit and say they are considered dark arts. In case I'm being persecuted, slandered, suffering intrigues at work or anywhere else, can I ask him to do something to change it? Is it his job to show the truth of things and punish evildoers? Yes, because I will not pity wrongdoers.

I have to do some specific ritual to request him the tasks, because he did not come any specification of how to make the requests, of course that is not of CH.

In case I have someone teasing a girlfriend, can he get out of the way? I know they can be radical, but someone giving up your girlfriend is unacceptable.

And if I want a new girlfriend or someone specific, can he help me to conquer and attract that person? or would a djinn cleopatra be better?

I keep talking to the djinns, but how do I find out they are listening to me, and how do I know if they want to do a task, or if it is possible for them to do the task, would it be with the pendulum?

Does anyone know what kind of drink an ifrit likes? rum, whiskey, vodka?

Any information is important to me, and I thank you very much.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Use the search button. We have answered this question a lot of time and just this month i think i have replied 2 times similar questions. The points are roughly the same as this thread

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73941.html

Read up on it. Ifrit djin is just a darker djin but as all djin goes, they are wish granter, not a justice guy or hero or whatever you want to call it. Plus if we dunno who the conjurer is, it's hard to tell if they are the same. In general djins don't really like alcohol. So i would not give an alcoholic offerings to them. But as tasking/wishing goes, read on that thread. I explained how things should work.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Last night I dreamt with my Ifrit. He is a very handsome person. He show me.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

marcoank wrote:Last night I dreamt with my Ifrit. He is a very handsome person. He show me.
Hello,

Haha. Lucky for you.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Archelone
Zodiac:

the thing about wish-granters of the DA persuasion is that they tend to do things their way, unless u word it in such a way that theres no room for them to mistake ur meaning. the other danger is be careful what you wish for, in that unless u specify things in a way that protects u, whatever karma or cosmic comeuppance results from the wish will fall upon u, and u alone. the ifrit was merely an instrument of ur will, and therefore, all fault falls on u.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello. How do I insert photos?
<<Removed by Mod>>

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

marcoank wrote:Hello. How do I insert photos?
<<Removed by Mod>>
First of all, facebook links are not allowed.

Second of all, if you got link with .jpg at the end, you use the Img tag. Click "Full editor & Preview" tab on the box below where you type the reply. You will be lead to a page where there is more fucntions. Just above the box where you type msg, there "Img" tab. Click that one and put your links with the ending .jpg in it. If you do not have a .jpg in it then you cannot insert it as a picture but you can use the URL tab and insert it as a link instead.

Third of all, you naughty naughty.. mod is coming after your behind... get ready to be spanked for posting facebook link :X *hints... put more pillow to cushion the spanking *

*runs away*

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

btw... before i forget which i did... nice pictures~

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[image]20181005_231559.jpg[/image]
[img]20181005_231550.jpg[/img]

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

marcoank wrote:[image]20181005_231559.jpg[/image]
[img]20181005_231550.jpg[/img]
*smacks head*.... the whole LINK with the http://www.blaaaaaablaaaaaaaaablaaaa....jpg inside the image tag... and the image tag is "img".. not "image"..

*edit* = do not click the link above coz its a made up link... i mean.. if that is not obvious enough then perhaps you shouldn't try to insert image... you know.. just suggesting :X

Return to “Djinn / Genie”