Discussions on specific immortals.
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The reason why I choose her to be my patron, honestly, because I'm just attracted to her beauty and sensuality. Hoping to get some of her love, no deep reason. So simple, and humane. Even though, I'm really looking up to her elegance.

But actually, my experiences are far beyond that. I learned to love and value myself. Such as get a fine dressing, I learned how important the appearances are. To be looked good and pay attention to details on anything to wear. As I valued myself, I gain confidence and live my life happily. As I stated, I really look up on her elegance. That became my inspiration, I do want to be like her, full of charisma, and charming. Therefore, I put up on how of my behaving.

I feel the goddess spreading her cheerful nature to me, making me more cheerful. I love to smile to others, and just be happy most of the time. Also doing what I like to do passionately. Feels like I got an inner child in me, and I'm just okay with it, enjoying it. The childish traits what makes me relatable to her, actually. But of course, in context of being happy, not a bad one.

Iam really thankful of her, not only she teaches me about self love and beauty, but she also an inspiration of mine. I really love her, and feel blessed.

Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

thats really great to love someone as deeply as you are about them!i bet it will be mutual love hehe

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

i think it is a good thing. When you start to appreciate yourself more you do pay attention to things like your skin or how you should take better care of your diet. You want to show your body some love on the inside and out by being the best you, you can be and that's awesome. To want better for yourself is to love yourself. To want to know yourself better, spend time alone when you need it. I also work with Aphrodite along with various immortals and she is very helpful and insightful in love in general giving, receiving and just accepting. Im happy you're enjoying working with her.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Immortals - Specific”