Famous historical people in Spirit Keeping?

SpectralBlack
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wyrm King

In subjects like the sciences, there are many famous household names for pioneering new techniques or making amazing discoveries, such as Einstein, Feynman, Crick & Watson. Are there any similar people in Spirit Keeping from previous times who are famous for discovering a new paranormal creature, or discovering a ritual or writing a textbook?

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well I think Ash and Magnolia have literally written the book in the current era.

As to ancient discoveries, it depends on whether you only look to recorded history or if you include "mythic" civilizations as well.

But here's one. The manticore was known to the ancient Persians, but the earliest reference to it in the west is via a remark by one Ctesias, a Greek physician at the Persian court of King Artaxerxes II in the fourth century BC. Although as far as we know he never saw one, just had heard of its existence.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You aren't going to find historical people who did Spirit Keeping like you are right now because it's not something that was previously done on the scale it was done now.

For thousands of years people have summoned ancestors, spirit guides, and worked with spirits, but not the same way that you're doing that right now. We did, quite literally, write the book & the standards of modern-day Spirit Keeping. Perhaps you will become a historically famous person and 100 years in the future you will be referenced :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Not right know but as the global awakening continues and more people get into spirit keeping i think ash and magnolia will definitely pass into history in the spirit keeping community

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

...don't like do be them, as everyone will try to invoke their spirits in the future :D

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora

Return to “General Questions”