You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

they have a spell for alien encounter https://shop.creepyhollows.com/alien-en ... spell.html

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Haven't tried the spell but certainly had such encounters without it lol

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Yes and i married it

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

Yes, had some back in the days when I tried the CSETI protocols. Unfortunately back then I didn't care about clearing and protection so I had my share with some "little disturbing" experiences as well. Should have listened to Kosta Makreas, ECETI etc a bit more. Interesting find by the way.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have a question about alien encounter .

My cousin told me some time ago that her grand father from her father side had 2 encounters with UFO , he saw flying saucers.

Her father had 3 encounters and also saw lights coming from flying saucers with his very own eyes.

Her she saw once ; in her company , they had a meeting with a UFOlogue who told her that the fact her grand father , father and her had vivid encounters with UFO shows that they are interested in her family.

Plus she had some dream within her life about UFO and one where she told me about alien wanting to make her pregnant.
This alien stories makes me scared personally (SO MUCH) , what do you think of this ? As anyone know about this theory multi-generationnal?

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Define "alien".

Most countries call non-citizens "aliens".

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

Nienna wrote:As anyone know about this theory multi-generationnal?
Yes, there is some "research" out there about intergenerational ET abductions/contact. Here's some examples, but be careful not to fall into the traps and plays of the MIC. Dr. Steven Greer talks about that last part quite a bit.

https://books.google.de/books?id=gwM-bs ... ct&f=false

https://books.google.de/books?id=4XNhDw ... ct&f=false

https://books.google.de/books?id=b9xEDw ... ct&f=false

:@
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I had a brother in law who was a serious traveller. When he'd been in somewhere like Papua New Guinea or Borneo in the wilderness, where there were no electric lights etc, staying with indigenous people, he saw moving lights in the sky, which were not meteors or planes or satellites.

He said the tribe he was staying with had known these lights for many centuries and were used to seeing them. Living in nature they could tell the difference between planets or shooting stars and lights that move as if under intelligent control. They also could tell the difference between those lights and satellites or planes etc, as could he. This struck a chord with me.

In the mid 1970s, my Guru's brother came to London. We all thought they were high-ranked spiritual people then. Anyway that night, after a high energy event in a hall in London, at which the Guru's brother said that year was the turning point of the 20th century (1973 -1+9=10 and 7+3=10, 10+10=20? a numerological thing)...we and my flatmates travelled back through the city to South London. We looked up and saw points of light in the sky above London moving steadily then stopping, then moving again (controlled flight). As we watched we saw a helicopter flying across London. There was no chance we were confusing the two types of aerial object. And in 1973 I'm pretty sure there weren't small satellites capable of flying low over London and being steered for an hour or two, stopping then moving in a straight line, then stopping.

The newspapers next day were full of the lights / UFOs seen over London.

I only saw something similar once more out in the countryside the next year with other Guru followers, meditating as we walked. There was a weird energy and looks from the sheep in the field then I saw a point of light shoot from the nearby up above the horizon out of view. (Not a visual effect in my eye.)

That's all I've seen.

I should add in the mid to late 1960s I used to watch a satellite cross the southern horizon late at night from East to West moving quite steadily. I think it must have been one of the Telstars, which were designed to aid signal transmission. The lights we saw in London were neither natural phenomenon or a known human made object and moved silently, quickly and easily in straight lines and stopped instantaneously.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Nienna wrote: Plus she had some dream within her life about UFO and one where she told me about alien wanting to make her pregnant.
This alien stories makes me scared personally (SO MUCH) , what do you think of this ? As anyone know about this theory multi-generationnal?
First I highly recommend you watch this talk by Barbara Lamb. She has dealt with countless abductees and found that the vast majority of aliens are very loving beings. She expains the various beings that her patients reported:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zYL_IrQ-U

Then Bashar (channeled by Daryl Anka) has spoken much about these programs. There is quite a lot of information scattered over many channelings. What I do recall is:

- These beings were once human like us from a parallel earth that became unsurvivable to them. They had to live underground, and things got worse and worse for them, they had to modify their bodies to survive... after some time they could no longer continue their civilization as their bodies could no longer be cloned. They wanted to pass on their knowledge, culture and so on to someone.

- Earth was part of an agreement - we give our DNA from some people in exchange for help to prevent the same disastrous outcome.

- They typically make us forget the encounter as to reduce emotional impact to us.

- These beings do not have the same muscles in their face to smile like we do as they interact telepathically, not with vocal chords.

- Some beings are of a very high (loving) vibration, which forces our vibration up. When they step away, our fears jump up and we can go into shock. The more you remember of interactions, the more ready you are for more conscious interaction. Cleaning up our psychology is important.

- You actually have nothing to fear, but we tend to freak out like crazy because we do not understand what is going on and do not feel in control.

- You CAN ask to participate during your encounters.

- You may feel paralyzed because you are not staying in the now (these beings had to tunnel into our dimension).

- They were not able to feel fear in their modified bodies, and could not understand what the fuss is about when humans go into fear. As they realized they had to give up the ability to feel fear, they involved another race to provide oversight of their activities (mantis beings).

- A program started that created 5 new hybrid races. Some of them are tall grays, some are short grays... These are very loving beings. The 5th race will be the first to have open contact with earth one day. This is something to look forward to - we will learn much from them! They look very much like us.

- In future, with our agreement, some hybrid children will live among us. They will act like step up transformers that will help raise our vibration.

- Entire civilizations are being created - and our DNA makes up a certain percentage of those new beings. Many of those beings consider us family, and they have much respect and love for us.

Hope this helps.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

"Alien" encounters are not uncommon for those who embark upon Astral Travel and work in discovery and exploration of the Astral Realm. There is an undeniable connection between our Astral bodies and the Astral Realm, how much of that is utilized in our lifetime is up to each of us.

If you Astral Travel, you have had an alien encounter at some point, whether it is with a highly intelligent being, or it is with a non-sentient being that exists out in the ether.

There is more than every range of life within the Astral Realm as there is on Earth, from tiny organisms, to commanding beings who can control powers beyond any human's imagination.

If you have living entity companions from the Astral Realm, they would fall in the category of "aliens", though they aren't the much televised "little green men" or greys, they are still foreign to Earth and come through the Universe.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”