You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

instead of the magical fairytale all the books and movies show it to be.
It ... totally goes like how my brother said:' You know when I saw her, I just went like Oh, okay,'
And for an Icarus-person like myself, how would it have been something else? I need to be grounded, or else I will fly to close to the sun. ;-)
The guy I met, I didn't experience a flash of light, like a lighting strike hits a tree, but I experienced something... that comes 'naturally'. ( I guess my Love Team run off with the award this time, cause the game is on for a month, and they won ;-) )
But... it's keeping me grounded, in this reality. And since I've joined in spirit keeping, the reality seems to be drifting... further away. Cause my spirits bring me the fairytales, and of course what else can you expect from dragons, vampires, fairies, elves, mermaids, etc ;-) So, it's really good for me to keep standing where I'm: one foot in human reality, one foot in the paranormal, having both. Cause I do have a life in this reality; I've a family, siblings, friends, pets to love.... but as I'm an INFJ-personality, there is always that part of me that looks for the fairy tale.
So there is always that part of me that would go to far, trying to search for the mystery, but now thanks to the person I met... I'll not go as far as Percy Fawcett and dissapear of this Earth, looking for the mythical Lost city of Z.
Maybe my purpose in this life is to bring two different worlds together, not Or This Or That, but Take it Both and make it One. So in this sense, I shouldn't go and talk about a Unicorn as a magical being... but like a horse with a mutation.

I haven't shared the fact yet that I'm into spirit keeping or into the paranormal, but then I was thinking like:' You know maybe I don't need to. Imagine if he starts dating my siren or vamps because he figures out they are helping me with seducing :p But on the other hand, my spirits can probably find a way to show it him themselves. :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Nicely written. Yes, don't fly too close to the sun is always the best way.

Return to “Today I found out...”