Channeling your Companions

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

So I really don't know where to put this and figured it would fit best here :'D

A few times by now I tried to channel my companions, at least the ones I have built a solid relationship with, since it's a very personal matter. And of course, with the right protection in place. The point is, I really have no clue how this properly works. How does it feel? Are you totally gone, or still aware of what's going on?

Have any of you ever channeled your companions? What was the outcome?

The thing is, I think I would've succeeded a few times, but I'm unable to let go and give my control away. It really also depends on who I'm trying this with, e.g. with a dark Lord, I feel like I'm "taken over" much quicker. It's working best with automatic writing. It would be really interesting to have my companions speak through me – and I wonder, would this work with character bindings just the same? Just something I never heard of before 1spt

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

I was wondering the same thing in my mind for a couple of weeks now. Building a solid relationship I what I vie for in my companions, of course at the same time, I feel dejected by the slow progress I am having and nevertheless there's always this one iota of faith, consistent in me that things will turn around and I wish to be optimistic like that.

I tried channeling and typing once, and somehow I belive I was merely typing what was in my mind. Maybe it was just me...

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello,

I use telepathy for channeling spirits. I write down what I hear in my mind as the words come to me. It's like taking dictation and I'm fully aware. No part of my body is controlled by any entity. So far, the messages have been who the spirit is, what the spirit can do and a few personal notes. Sometimes they chime in with a comment about what I read.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”