Can spirits help mourning dog after owner leaves?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hi

My mother is about to move into a retirement place where she cannot take her dog of about 14 years (house will be sold).

The dog grew up sleeping next to my mother's bed every night, my mom was home 99% of days around the dog.. My one brother was around after hours also.

If the dog were to stay by me, she would be home alone every work day for about 10 hours - locked inside a very small house compared to where she was roaming freely before.

Once when my mother was in hospital for 2 weeks, this dog looked super down and in a concerning bad state.

Do you think spirits could help a lot if she stayed with me, or do you think it best to put her down? :( :(

If I did manage to find and afford a dog day care place, I am not sure if she would adapt. In her entire life she has only been around 1 other dog (that passed away a year or two ago).

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Perhaps if you could list the dog for adoption, by stating the dog's condition and situation surrounding the decision to let him/her for adoption. I think there would be some good souls offering to help to home the dog.

I feel you can ask your spirits to find a suitable new owner when you post your adoption listing. Maybe some thing will manifest out of it that would be good for the dog.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks, I really do want the best for the dog and my mother.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I would at least TRY to keep the dog first. At her age, she might sleep a lot of the day when you’re away. Our pets sleep a lot more than humans do.

See if you can bring the dog to visit your mom, or have your mom visit the dog at your home. I think she’ll adjust better than you think.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Please don't put the dog down-as long as the dog is healthy there is a better way! I had worked Assisted Living & Nursing Homes myself & although not all of them will allow someone to take their pets with them, they will allow them to have visits! for what ever reason if you cannot keep the dog contact your local shelter, they may be able to place him/her with retirees looking to adopt a pet! Do let me tell this, I adopted a cat from a woman I took care of from the assisted living home I worked at, she needed 24 hour care at a higher level so she couldn't take her cat, so I was able to adopt her, fortunately she made a point to let the right people know if anything to make sure I was able to take her kitty if in the event she couldn't keep her or care for her, I have had her for 8 years & it took awhile or her to adjust being in a 1 bedroom with 3 other cats but she managed!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

OH & BTW-YES spirits will help with the mourning too, so far mine helped, I knew they were making kitty comfortable because she seemed to look in a direction when she seemed stressed then she would relax!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for the feedback. Our backup plan will be that she stays with my brother, and hopefully twice a week she can go to day care for old dogs.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That sounds like an excellent idea! Being around family if possible is great idea-doggie day care might benefit as well, just to give puppy dog some company as well!

Return to “General Questions”