Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadurr
Zodiac:

If you were to ask anybody who knows me what kind of person I am, the two things you would hear the most are: very tall and always gets hurt.

Let’s stop right there...

I get hurt. A LOT! I work a rigorous, hard labor job for a junk removal company and while injuries on the job are known to happen, I find that even with being careful I get hurt up to two times a day!! It can be minor or major but I always seem to be the unlucky one. Just the other day I was flipping a couch into the truck and there was a sharp piece of metal protruding through the fabric (that I couldn’t see of course) that sliced my pointer finger open. We’re talking about a 6-7 millimeters thick cut. Then to top it off, later on in the day, I lifted a tanning bed that just so happened to have a chemical on the bottom in the exact spot where I picked it up which resulted in a severe stinging sensation when it leaked into the cut. I remember thinking, “Jesus F%#*$& Christ, can I catch a break?

Not enough for ya?

Not even three days ago, I was doing a job for a clothing dye business and we were loading up a full truck. I grabbed several paint buckets that were stacked up in each other, threw it in the truck, watched it roll back down and come apart, and couldn’t respond quick enough to dodge the random dye pack in the middle bucket which splashed all over me! Ruined my pants, boots, and work shirt. Being that it was “all natural” as he claimed (California seems to be all about healthy living) the stuff was stronger than generic dye and refused to scrub off for a few days. Needless to say, going to the gym was definitely fun.

You may be reading this and be thinking it’s not that serious, but being injury prone dates back to when I was a kid as well. I understand as kids we always get hurt but allow me to list every injury I ever had (from earliest to latest)

*TL;DR Question about being injury-prone and generally unlucky*

1. Ran into a tree playing tag
2. Slipped while ice skating and hit head on ice
3. Various skateboard and scooter accidents
4. Skidded on gravel on my bike and ended up in the ER with several road burns and a hole in my upper lip

5. Played street football on vacation and accidentally kicked the ground wearing sandals

6. Four months later, did the exact same thing and ripped off all the skin off of big toe

7. Fell down a minor cliff when my footing mysteriously gave way

8. Fractured foot
9. Fractured ankle
10. Concussion from football
11. ACL, Meniscus, and Dislocated Kneecap from football

12. Hernia
13. Re-injury of ACL
14. Fell down stairs

From here on are all work-related injuries at junk removal company

15. Stepped on a nail
16. Ammonia Poisoning
17. Concussion from basketball hoop falling on me
18. Concussion from being crushed by wood crate and bruised arm bone

19. Stepped on nail a second time
20. Several small cuts from sharp objects
21. Large gash that required stitches (but never got them) from sheet metal accident

22. Foot ran over by work truck
23. Fell off truck and dislocated shoulder
24. Stepped on a nail for the third time
25. Industrial drill fell on foot breaking toes
26. Hand crushed underneath heavy safe
27. Rust in eye
28. Wrist slit from metal screw under couch

Growing up it was expected and “normal.” Maybe I’m just a klutz. Maybe I’m just really unlucky. But I can’t shake the feeling that it may be something else. Now that I’ve ventured into the spirit world, a lot of things are making sense to me and I’ve drawn conclusions to unexplained events in my life. Things just don’t happen and there is usually a reason for it. I don’t believe in coincidences. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or maybe could offer some insight. Magnolia and/or Ash, do you guys have any idea or theory on this?*

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

You know it's really strange that all that happen to you ; unluckiness like that is fishy and i think it's spirit related.

I advise a reading , ask a conjurer why are you so unlucky like that and if it is a curse or an spirit/entity that do that to you.

We have the most unlucky person in France , we call him Mister Scoumoune , he's 74 and went through 3 comas , was pricked by a scorpion , his parachute was set in flame ; he had leucemia and his eyes was irradiated because his sterilized room break down.

Work related : he worked in a railway station and derailed a wagon full of gas' bottles .
When he was a butcher trainee he triggered a fire in his workplace and the same when he was a carpentry trainee.

There is so many things to say about him , he went to 13 French shows (that are not existing anymore right now).

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I wonder how he's still alive..

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I had an old/ex boyfriend was injury prone-broken bones, back injuries, knee injuries-which once it needed surgery, hit by a car, thrown from a car, head injuries! Personally I think he was purposely cursed-or his karma finally caught up to him! Yeah-he was not the best of a person to be involved with & that's putting it politely! But it sounds like in your case something may be following you or attached to you! I agree with Nienna-try getting a reading, it should put into perspective what is causing it!

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

That's too much to handle for a person. Admire your grit.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Wow, it's too much to handle for a person. I admire your grit and you really live up to your name strength of a few.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, I'm too new to the spirit keeping to judge, if there are some spirits involved (you should definitelly get the reading done), but as I was reading your list of injuries it sounded a bit familiar. Not that I had all of them, but most of them. (and some others too)
I found out they were probably all my fault, mostly being from trying too hard, trying to be faster or being distracted somehow.
As I begun working in my present job, I really tried to make impression and be the best- ending up with multiple spine injuries, mild concussions, sprained ankle and countless cuts and bruises.
The same applies for sport- broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, dislocated wrist, etc.
I even broke my leg trying really hard to impress a girl ( 1hd )- to the point, where I wasn't looking where I was going...

As you said, all things happen for a reason and my reasons were not paying enough attention and overestimating my strength. May be it could help if you just slow down a bit and think more about the way you do things (The paint incident...).

I don't say it is 100% your case, but in my case it helped a lot. I don't say the incidents stopped- I get a minor cut or a bruise from time to time, but they are much rarer now.

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

You're just a klutz ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

You're just a klutz ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

My suggestion is to be attuned to Reiki and give yourself treatments every day. It helps to have fewer accidents and to heal from them more quickly.

Return to “General Questions”