My Neb Djinn - Is This Unbelievable or What?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dude, I got my first Djinn back massage. Strange because I was laying on my back and it felt like he wrapped me in his energy and proceeded to send me back massaging energy. He's so kind. :inlove: Weird I never had that before.

I think he did it because I made him a new box to be separate from my other Djinn. All he wanted was an empty bag. And I was like crazy. You're omnipotent! At least have rhinestones. LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Suga, after looking at your pictures again, in the last one, it looks like a large face, I can see one eye so clearly. I just broke down and got the one that Lisa had up today. :thumbup:

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

joy wrote:Suga, after looking at your pictures again, in the last one, it looks like a large face, I can see one eye so clearly. I just broke down and got the one that Lisa had up today. :thumbup:

I was just eyeing that neb Lisa had listed, before you purchased..
I think I may get a custom...we'll see..

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

suga wrote:I must be destined for great knowledge or something. I had Lisa conjure me a Neb Djinn so the one that came forward happened to have the trait of being super intelligent. Hopefully we won't argue. LOL.

But when I tried the ritual to invoke him I got a so-so response so I decided to ask him questions, he was very active in answering question. I happened to be outside taking pictures of some strange cloud formations and asked if the pic below was him, he said YES!

Uhhh.. what do you guys think?
Holy Cow! How did I miss this thread?
Suga, I get chills looking at the picture.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

suga wrote:What do you see here?

I see someone's head, shoulders and a pair of legs near the right shoulder.
It looks like he's laying on his back with his hands behind his head. You know when you're relaxing. Like he's flying backwards on his back.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

suga wrote:He even told me he likes emotional attachments, likes food offering even if it has salt in it. I was like...even chicken? He said yes. So I baked some cookies asked him if he liked them, he said yes. I was like would you like me to keep baking, he said no. LOL. I thought he was trying to be polite. Then I bit into my cookie and it was hard as a rock!
I thought you're not suppose to give food to Djinn. It's like an insult or something.

Here's from the encyclopedia
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html

What Treats do Djinn Like?
Djinn do not typically like food to be left. They are traditional and aware of the separation in servant to master and to them it is an honor rather than a hindrance. If you want to show your appreciation you can partake in a djinn ritual or spend extra time with them in conversation.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

He's awwwwwwwwesommmmme. I hope you guys use them for good for the sake of good karma. I can't really say he has the most energy on first contact. Though mine is really respectful. He came out when he felt I was ready. But man after that.. holy dang.

I wish I could see him. I'd give him a really big hug.

Supermotobabe, I asked him first. He seems very friendly and polite. Like wanting to make friends and be on a good footing. There's no holy-er than thou attitude which is a sure sign of an arrogant rookie. He's a pro. LOL. Lisa said mine was the most intelligent.

You ever seen RockinRoller? He's like that Assassin right hand man guy. Really polite to everyone, but can seriously take a brother out. Yet he likes (or so he says) cookies. I made him some perfume, he seems to be happy about. I also light him incense and candles. I guess he perfers scented over physical stuff.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Suga, he sounds very friendly; I know in the listing Lisa said that they are easy to get along with and want to help with an individuals spiritual growth. I like the idea of him having the ability to seek out other spirits and drawn certain attributes from them to fit whatever the need may be. I don't want to have a hoard of spirits,and if I can create a good bond with a strong one like this, it will be great.

:wave: Spiritsearcher: I kept looking at it for about 15 minutes, and remembered that the last one that she had ,I did the same thing, and when I went back to get it, she was sold.

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

joy wrote:Suga, after looking at your pictures again, in the last one, it looks like a large face, I can see one eye so clearly. I just broke down and got the one that Lisa had up today. :thumbup:
I had that in my watched list. :crazy:

Image Image

joy
active contributor
active contributor

I'm having Lisa bind him to a different vessel because that ring is way to large for me; I thought that I'd mention this just in case she has the vessel up for auction in the future, and someone notices it is the same one. Lisa is one of my favorite sellers. :clap:

Return to “Djinn Races”