My Neb Djinn - Is This Unbelievable or What?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think he was tapping me on the shoulder last night to give me a hug or something. It felt like he was transferring more abilities to me. Not sure what it was but neeto.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Has your Neb Djinn granted any wishes..?? or anyone else who owns one..??

Angels_Fury
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am not a real big Djinn kind of person or have not been so far, but I do find myself interested in the Neb Djinns and have been thinking of getting one.I have to say yours sounds amazing and your experiences with yours has probably helped open me up to the possibility of getting one.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

spiritsearcher wrote:Has your Neb Djinn granted any wishes..?? or anyone else who owns one..??
YES! OK I'm a big believer in the law of attraction, the secret, more so the abilities of some Djinn's. HOWEVER, he's amped my ability to manifest.

Mine I have to be really really careful to not make bad wishes in my head. I think it's part of the big strategy to get me to knock off my negative thinking. It works. Now I just leave the people who cause me to feel negative versus deal with them and wish bad things on them. You will regret it.

You'd be surprised how often you think bad things of people!

I really do believe he can see bad things that are about to happen to you and either warns you by leading you to know people's hidden motives, or delays you from leaving the house.

Everything you wish for does take the time it has to take, so you can't put a time limit. Things have to happen before you can get your wish. Time related wishes do not work.

If you've read my previous post, I was frustrated with a few Djinns. But he's really melow and I know he's concerned about my feelings like if he scares me or not. If you want something without a doubt you will get it. If you doubt even a little you won't get it.

Let's just say I had to make a wish not to manifest everything I want in real time. It can be dangerous. I'm beginning to think that life on earth is training school to control your powers before you really get everything you want.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I'm beginning to think that life on earth is training school to control your powers before you really get everything you want.
:funnypost:

That is a great quote! You should put it in your signature line... it's so true!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm somewhat curious about Djinns. Do you find that Djinn's by nature are trouble some to deal with (I don't mean controlling your bad thoughts)? Because the review of a Djinn that stuck out to me was that one that someone in this forum had trouble with it blocking his/her other spirits.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

We do have an allegiance invocation for Djinn somewhere here, I'll find it for you and that will stop your Djinn from blocking other spirits from coming through. It's not an uncommon occurence with Djinn and if you have Djinn of any race we recommend using the invocation to make sure they are in their place.

Here it is:

Beauty and power subside to your calm
A friend you are and dear to me
My heart and friendship are yours truly
Do not fret a companion for me
For we two will always be kindreds
And I can share my love with all of you

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lol earthlings are like people wearing training wheels. If thats the case, I could only imagine hell would be like a form of de-evolution. I don't have a Djinn, I was just contemplating getting one.. you know.. trying to size up the different "spirit types" before making a choice. But posting it would be good for anyone who has one or gets one.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's here on the forum in many places. I believe it is also in the Encyclopedia. I'll check. If not we'll add it.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

suga wrote:I must be destined for great knowledge or something. I had Lisa conjure me a Neb Djinn so the one that came forward happened to have the trait of being super intelligent. Hopefully we won't argue. LOL.

But when I tried the ritual to invoke him I got a so-so response so I decided to ask him questions, he was very active in answering question. I happened to be outside taking pictures of some strange cloud formations and asked if the pic below was him, he said YES!

Uhhh.. what do you guys think?
Wow Sug! These photos are amazing. To me, they both feel like a peephole into another dimension. In the first photo, can you see the wolf-like or dog-like face behind the Djinn head? I, also, see a cherub-type figure behind and above the Djinn's head and to his left in the second picture. Oh! And, in the first picture, who's the male figure in the upper most left corner who seems to be reaching towards the Djinn head? :shock:

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?

Return to “Djinn Races”