My Neb Djinn - Is This Unbelievable or What?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I will be purchasing a Neb Djinn soon, but have to wait for my Jabal from Dee Dee first...
Heres the info on my Jabal... I requested it....

If your into Djinn and Genies and you want something much more powerful then this is it.

The communication is already there. They understand are not of ill temper like Genies are. A Jabal has gone to the divine school of thought and magic. They originated before the Garden of Eden and were placed to help those after Cain.

You ask and you get it is as simple as that. You do need to know their names and you will get those. They do not operate on evil or darkness but with the natural flow of time and natural events.

They have learned the skills of knowing. This means that they learned how to see future events,past and present. They will do as you say and get to work with in 24 hours. In that time they will telepathically connect to you and allow you to see the what will happen if you they continue on a mission for you. It is during this time that they allow you to change your mind if you do not like what you see.

The 24 hour time period begins when you ask and they can connect at any time during that frame. I asked for something and they connected right away and I had it in a half hour once I gave the go ahead.

I will tell you that I was advised not to go through with it but I did. That's me,what you do is up to you.

A neb Djinn is next on my hit list.... COMING SOON.... :clap:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

PsiDraco wrote: I don't have a Djinn, I was just contemplating getting one.. you know.. trying to size up the different "spirit types" before making a choice. But posting it would be good for anyone who has one or gets one.
I had the royal phyllum one, two dragon djinn, and a Madrid before that. The royal one was really haunting, but she did give me an attitude and she was tricky. Very unappreciative of kind gestures. But she had a mystical aura that strangers would try to pick me up at the grocery stores.

I gave one dragon djinn to my brother who didn't get any activity. The other one I kept and she was helpful for short term wishes, she makes me kind of edgy though, one time she gave me neck pains for days, I don't know if it was her or something else. My Madrid was really friendly and playful and granted love wishes, but when I gave her away she shoved me and made me spill my watermelon juice all over the floor.

I was seriously done with these Genies.

But then something inside maid me fork over the money to get Mr. Nebby. He has been sweet and protective and he is appreciative of my kindness. I think they are more spiritually evolved. I love the fact he doesn't have a religion. That way he doesn't have to hear me gripe about this BS and that BS and then be judgemental and be on bad terms with eachother.

I'm probably more illed tempered than he is. LOL. He's staying with me FOREVER :inlove:.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
joy
active contributor
active contributor

:wave: Hey suga, you do seem to be more mellow lately, at least that's the impression that I get. Is this true or my imagination?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

joy wrote::wave: Hey suga, you do seem to be more mellow lately, at least that's the impression that I get. Is this true or my imagination?
Whada u mean? I'm ALWAYS mellow! LOL. It really depends on the topic. But I did start recording my Hypnosis CD's again. So that might be helping majorly. Wanna listen?

<<removed at request>>.typepad.com/ ... nosis.html

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Suga wrote:
Whada u mean? I'm ALWAYS mellow! LOL. It really depends on the topic. But I did start recording my Hypnosis CD's again. So that might be helping majorly. Wanna listen?

<<removed at request>>.typepad.com/ ... nosis.html[/quote]

Wow, you have a very relaxing voice!!!!!!!! I listen to the sample about 4 times, and I'm thinking of getting the one you are offering for sale. Would I be able to burn it to a CD and listen to it? I don't own one of those MP3 thingies but may get one soon. I'm giving a presentation in a class about using Holistic methods to treat substance abuse. And would love to use something like the sample that you have as an icebreaker. I have a few old hypnosis tapes, but your method works very fast :thumbup: Do you sell the hard copy CD's or do they have to be downlaoded?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know what she means. Lately when reading your posts there is more of a relaxed energy around you, peaceful. Perhaps your recordings have helped you focus & balance on a calm plane.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

joy wrote: Wow, you have a very relaxing voice!!!!!!!! I listen to the sample about 4 times, and I'm thinking of getting the one you are offering for sale. Would I be able to burn it to a CD and listen to it? I don't own one of those MP3 thingies but may get one soon. I'm giving a presentation in a class about using Holistic methods to treat substance abuse. And would love to use something like the sample that you have as an icebreaker. I have a few old hypnosis tapes, but your method works very fast :thumbup: Do you sell the hard copy CD's or do they have to be downlaoded?
Yes, you can download it and burn it on your CD if you want it now. Make sure it is a CD and not a DVD if you want to play it in a CD player. This is for people who don't want to wait or pay postage.

You think I should offer CD's?

I'm a big holistic don't bother me with medicine person. Did you get a chance to read about the psychiatric drugs and their side effects on my blog? I think that would be very useful for your presentations.

I guess you all are right about my energy. Mellow chello.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, I read all of the information. Of course if I use any of it, it will be cites as your work. I think that you should offer CD's, maybe put some on the Marketplace. Years ago I studied shiatsu massage and learned a little about the use of Chinese Medicines. How doctors there believe in keeping a person well, instead of waiting until they are sick, and then treating them. Medicine in this country, with the use of pills and surgery is like making weapons after the war has already started. But thankfully, many are coming around to the blended medicine body-mind-spirit approach. :flower:

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I see the word "djinn" spelled out in the picture along with the shape of a lamp and a djinn shape in the clouds. Very cool! :genie:
I have an Egyptian Marid Goddess Djinn who has been with me since Christmas of '08.
I have seen her twice in my dreams and once in the pic here when I was trying to get snow pictures: Image

The top part looks like a ring to me, which is her vessel.
(Transmuted recently from a cheap chinese marble ring that turned my finger green to a nice Sterling Silver Mystic Topaz vessel.)
If I back away some, I can see the outline of eyeliner on an Egyptian eye.
There also seems to be an animal, maybe a fox on the pathway on the left side.
I'm seeing all kinds of elementals in this one. The longer I stare or "scry" in this image the more I see. A happy face, I <3 U, a djinn lamp, two more eyes: the left one has the protection rune in it. I also see hieroglyphics in the pathway.
I think my djinn is trying to tell me something but I'm not quite getting the full message.
I keep seeing genie lamps everywhere I look. Even messages in my food.
I'm sure she wants me to make more wishes.
Last edited by Bella on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
joy
active contributor
active contributor

That's a very interesting picture-looks like a vortex of energy

Return to “Djinn Races”