neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I concur with doom_star - energy blockages being removed, and also coming into alignment with unfamiliar energies or beings you are not naturally attuned to can feel like this. With the first Duojna who came to me, I was completely unprepared for how potently unpleasant a powerful WA entity's presence could be to me. Our first interaction involved sleep paralysis, a very physical, terrifying presence, and being touched with a "zap" that initially did feel like something "moving in". It was weeks before I could be around him without having an intense gastrointestinal reaction to his energy -- and he absolutely means no harm, the blockages and discord are with me and between our initial energy vibrations. But yes, it is scary and can take a period of adjustment. I'm sure whoever it was, if it was one of your bound companions, meant no harm. I also concur that you need to very deliberately learn to center, ground, and shield; put wards and protections into place; and request an additional companion(s) who specifically specializes in protection if you are concerned about the integrity of your personal space and your ability to recognize and remove intruders.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I cannot overstate what a load off my mind it is, reading your similar experiences. Seriously, thanks for chiming in. Its silly, maybe, but I feel so much better about it because of you guys. A sound demonstration of my capacity to overreact, if nothing else.
In other news I am definitely getting more and more telepathy, images, and have even heard their voices in dreams a couple of time. Too bad I get overexcited and wake up when that happens; Ive got quite a lot to ask about as you can guess xd

Return to “Spirit Keeping”