Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 15, 2019 3:44 am

You know? I do get the feeling. It happens to me a lot. Like I would find a brand of chocolates and then they would discontinue my favorite flavor. Or I'd go to the supermarket and find a nice blend of spices and by the time I run out of them I can't find them anywhere else.

About that brand... I've never heard of it. Don't think we have it here but the flavor does sound absolutely wonderful. I don't know if you have tried it already but perhaps you can talk to someone at the place you buy it and see if they can order some for you next time and let you know when it becomes available so that you can pick it up. I know the grocery store clerks look at my funny because I buy tea bags by the dozen but the servings help me get them done faster at the office so I don't take much time and get into trouble.

Now I am curious if there is a special connection between you, tea and spirits. Like something from a past life or so. Maybe if there is then your spirits can also help stir things your way so that you can find your missing tea soon. :)

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:20 pm

I was actually thinking about that too, if they could possibly order me a few canisters to last me a few months I would be so happy, as expensive the brand is-50 tea bags in the canister & it's literally $10-it's well worth it! If worse comes to worse I can always get one of the other delicious flavors like the ginger peach or ginger green tea! I do believe it has to do with a few past lives I had-I found out at least 3 of my spirits I had a past life with-one of them had told me he used to put whiskey or Irish Crème or something close to it in the tea I had made for him-which could be the reason why I like to put some whisky or Irish Crème in some of the brands of tea I like!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 15, 2019 6:19 pm

OMG! that actually sounds wonderful. Could be that they are trying to recreate the mood, set up an atmosphere and who knows... maybe that's just what you need to see them again.

$10 sounds "acceptable" and of it is going to last then even better. Try to ask someone about it, I don't think they would refuse.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:34 pm

You know-I do believe you are on to something! I remember in one past life I had being at a pub in Ireland around the 900's(mid tenth century I want to say) & I remember having some drinks in front of a fire place with good friends! I think that may be why whenever I get some good tea from Ireland or Scotland every so often I have an urge to put some whisky in it or Irish Crème-the one brand of Irish Tea I seriously haven't seen in so long I think it may not be available in the U.S. & if it is trying to find someone that knows the tea I am talking about is even harder-the other one is called Barry's & there is a gold blend & a Irish Breakfast blend, fortunately I can still get my hands on it but I am not sure for how long considering the store I get it from now is notorious for discontinuing the good things! $10 is a very good price for the Blackberry Sage Tea I like-I remember when it used to be around $6.50 to $7.00 a canister-I know who to ask as well, she does the ordering or knows who does at the store that sells it, maybe she can fill me in as to if they can get it again or at least order me some!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Well, I'm glad you think it's related, now you can take it from there and see how much you can find out.

Sometimes I feel like I should have been a detective or something like that because I seem to be a magnet for unsolved mysteries.

And I totally understand what you mean about prices changing a lot. Around here... It feels that no matter how much you write on the price tag you will find someone willing to pay for it, even if people know that they can find the same product cheaper somewhere else, so I decided to stop trying to make sense out of it and just pay for what I feel is fair.

In any case, you mentioned having a contact that can help you out, which is certainly great and I hope it works because your mental image sounds very detailed and specific and it would be great to find out more about that time.

I look forward to experiencing that on my own. With some of my spirits it feels like I've known them forever but still don't know that for a fact. I think there are probably some readings out there that can help with that but I'd rather work hard and figure it out with them as a team effort.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:50 pm

I do-I think it had a lot to do with when I started Spirit Keeping, I started to get some past life memories prior but spirit keeping seems to have helped me more so with the remembering part! I think you do have a natural gift-if you feel like a magnet for unsolved mysteries then you should work with it-who knows, you just might be able to help someone that may need it! I do have a contact don't I-she works at the grocery store I go to, she had let me know awhile ago when the company was going to be discontinuing some of my favorite foods, so most likely she will also let me know why they stopped carrying my favorite flavored tea-plus if I asked she would give an honest answer too! Which is how I found out about the spirits I had a past life with-I had went food shopping & got the teas I needed except for the Blackberry Sage one because I was on a budget & didn't need it yet at the time, so when I got hope I made a cup of tea, popped in a movie & started to relax, one of my spirits & me were chatting up & then that's when she told me the two of us had a few past lives together, she informed me she wasn't the only one & to keep a lookout too because there will be others that will cross my path-some will stay, others will come just to say hello but leave shortly after, or stick around if they are needed but will leave if they are not needed until the next time when they are!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Holy WOW-guess what? I happened to look up the Blackberry Sage Republic of Tea-well the brand has their own website & if I need to I can order it there! I am still going to check with my contact just incase-never know they may be bringing it back if I had asked or let me know if another of their locations sell it!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 pm

It was very nice of her to tell you about the food, so yeah... maybe she can help you out with this too. I mean, it would be great.

And yeah, you're probably right. My brain processes information in a way in which I feel that sometimes I'm looking at a whole other reality in front of me.

Now that you mention it... I was doing a short meditation when suddenly I felt a ball of energy in my hand. Not very big, around 5 inches/10 centimeters in diameter and I wasn't even trying to do anything at that time. The energy wasn't mine, and it wasn't from my room either or any other place I know but it was there in my hand and I didn't know what to do with it.

I tried asking my spirits but they seemed suspiciously quiet about it. Maybe that's my gift... reacting normally to unexpected random events.

And now that you mention it... watching TV seems to trigger a lot of spirit activity specially if it has some sort of relationship with spirits or any particular type of spirit. Feels like it's twice the fun. I enjoy the show and a nice conversation as well.

Can't imagine what it must feel like to meet someone you spent a past live with but it sure must make you feel complete up to a certain degree. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience Catgirl2!

Isn't internet a lovely little thing?! I think that is one of the things that I love the most about it. To be able to contact companies and get the products I love for myself.

I'm so glad you could find it! Cheers!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:44 pm

You do so have a gift! I think mine may be able to sense Spirit & their energy if I need to-I had an experience a few years back when a friend of mine felt she lost the love of her life! She had someone in her life that couldn't be with her due to his family's background-a traditional Romanian/Turkish family if I remember right-well he was engaged to another woman & he had to marry her despite he wanted to be with my friend-he had told her that he needed to marry this woman but would be back for her because it was my friend he wanted to spend his life with, so he did come back for my friend but told her he needed to keep their relationship a secret because if his family found out they would make my friends life miserable & unless this woman he married found to be less honorable then their relationship can be accepted without hesitation-my friend ended up being abandoned by him, he stopped coming to see her-she had heard rumors but that was about it! Then when my friend had pulled out the ring this guy gave her, I started to hear some voices like someone trying to talk to her & I kept seeing a male figure around her, then this spirit turned to me & told me that he was dead & to tell my friend it wasn't her fault, he died while trying to leave the woman he married & to go be with my friend but he didn't make it! I found out every once in awhile I can get messages! What's strange is I had picked up a canister of my favorite tea for my friend which she too got hooked on too when I had this experience-maybe something about this tea is what is needed! I happened to just look up the company to se if the tea is still available so if I need to I can order from them directly-good thing I checked!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 15, 2019 11:08 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Thats just amazing!
Sounds like a small story. If you sell that as fiction you'd make a lot of money and have lots of fans asking you to write some more. I know I would be one of them, hahaha.

But I do get your point. There are certain things that I can do but they don't seem like important stuff. Feels more like... magic tricks you'd pull up for friends to break the ice in a gathering of some sort.

I guess that keeping spirits is something that I've always wanted to do. To be able to experience such a relationship and involvement in your every day life and not just a spiritual practice you use everytime you need something.

Anyway... That's just me.

I'm so happy that you were able to find the tea website. I'd thought of suggesting that but felt silly to do so because you had probably tried but nonetheless it's a great progress and it definitely feels like you had a couple of extra hands pulling some strings for you ;)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”