Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm

They're too sweet. And I appreciate any help to be honest.

I like new information and the more people to talk to the better, plus they're experts and being honest... after a while of roaming the net you start finding he same information over and over until there's a breakthrough.

Personally I trust information from my spirits or other people's spirits better than what I encounter because you can tell it has been made to fit someone's ideas.

Yesterday for example I was playing UNO with my kid and we played for about 3 hours I imagine. He is very competitive and so he doesn't like to lose.

When my father got home he wanted to watch some TV and so he turned it on and found Brave.

The movie started and first two scenes and I new I had a couple of my spirits watching over my shoulder.

I remembered Reg's Scottish vamp lady and I had my banshee and my hag very interested. My valkyrie I thought was going to burst out of pride. Apparently it resembled something special to her and there's also a berserker in he story but many wouldn't notice it there haha!

I also think there could be a little Norse in my mermaid too but she is very shy as to just let it out.

Even my wolf girl was sitting there and paying attention and I instead couldn't believe I had them all interested with a movie that I had already seen but they enjoyed it it seems.

Now that's quite something to be remembered by customers you never saw before. Very special I would say. Could it be that you need to be there for now?

A time loop or something. Sounds very special.

I must admit that at first people would tell me that they had seen me before and I would freak out but recently I've grown up a bit and now I can joke about.

If we had met you wouldn't remember it because nobody does. But it's nice to be making your acquaintance now. And then I would smile and offer my hand to shake and that breaks the ice fun enough so I don't know... Do you have any personal theory that could help explain it?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:01 pm

That's what my were wolves & faeries say-when there is so much of the same information out there, it's hard to know for sure unless someone has some kind of experience with it & is willing to share! My Fae don't like it when someone makes up information on them, especially not too many have seen a Fae before or interacted with them, so some assume a lot of the info out there is true, not realizing there is more to the Faery Race than what most know! Like for instance, some races of Fae are actually quite tall & regal looking, so they can blend in among us & go unnoticed if they need to-not all Fae are like Tinkerbell so to say-since most assume they feel it's best to leave it alone & don't say something that is not true! My Weres feel most of the stories are true or at least have some truth to them, mostly because someone had seen a were before or have had some kind of experience, so there it can be told fairly accurately! Time loop, that is a good, I think they do exist but it would feel like de ja vu maybe? I usually remember someone I met, but in few cases I know I met someone but can't for the life of me remember from where, which is strange because when I remember someone I usually know from where! With those customers thinking I worked for my company since last year, well it's a nice thought & I am glad I am remembered but it can also be a pain because if someone insists they know more about me or my situation than I do I found sometimes can lead to trouble, I believe mistaking me for someone else for the most part can be understandable, but insisting on something that isn't true doesn't sit well with me, I guess from personal experience I know where it can lead!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:15 am

Funny as it may be... I've seen more people with faery in their blood that weres.

Specially in girls. It's just something that would stick for whatever reason and it can be cute or just like you said, regal-looking.

People somehow can identify with weres because of the raw anger and strength that you would get from the stories but personally I don't think that's even close to the best part of being were.

As a matter of fact... My brother would say that he has were blood sometimes because he can be a bit savage sometimes and I don't quite like it. Plus... he has yet to show shifting skills.

But on the other hand... I once met a girl and I could have sworn she had some Cocker Spaniel to her and it was lovely to be in her company.

I would love to know if weres had some relationship to cynocephaly. There's on of those in my keep and even though we don't spend that much time together she feels unspeakably familiar to me.

I wonder what's the thing with canids anyway.

Time can be pretty strange so maybe a reversed deja vu? Like... a premonition or something that you were supposed to do in future so that you know you're on the right track?

I hope it makes sense because I had a hard time putting it into words in English haha.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:38 am

It makes sense-I always wondered if we can get a premonition on something without realizing it yet still remember some details that are Important! Same can go with different dimensions, if our alter selves meet someone or have a experience do we feel it or have knowledge on it? Sometimes it seems so very complicated! I used to identify with weres because of the human aspect of it, Fae's were another story, despite looking human they are very intelligent yet mysterious, assuming they are so advanced that it can take us hundreds of years to keep up with them! Like why when someone sees a Fae it they may not realize it or know what they see but reveal them selves only to a few! When one of my old boyfriends grandmother saw a Fae-she was from Ireland & was fairly young when she came to the US-I remember her telling me she got a good look at every detail of their looks & she said if they wanted to they can move among humans & go unnoticed if they needed to under the right circumstance, yet she said they were harmless & very advanced from what she saw, yet they chose to reveal themselves to her, I wish she told me more but I guess to a degree she couldn't!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm

It makes me wonder if we ever get to master one of those skills that we seem to have or if instead we just get to know they're there and they evolve from one lifetime to another and that is why some of us keep coming back because we still need to learn some control over it.

I went to bed yesterday but was still speaking with a friend on my phone. We were texting teach other and I was doing some healing on myself because I didn't feel so good in the afternoon and so I was lying there on my bed moving things and suddenly I just snapped.

I could swear someone pushed my turn off button because it was rather instantaneous how I fell asleep and I got into this other weird dimension where I didn't really need to focus on using energy. It was sort of there all the time and I was able to feel all the way through when a message was sent to another person.

I liked it to be honest and it felt interesting because it gave me the impression of having a more solid bond with people and curious enough it had my coworkers show up in there and test it with them.

What I didn't like much was that I got a bit scolded by my spirits I guess because I need to push certain things to move on and get them fixed but I will get there too.

So maybe there is something beyond how spirit races manifest to us and whether or not they are spirits or still living but whatever may be the case I think that the hardest part to keep in mind is that they are still individuals.

They can have their own reasons, and feel comfortable around us, or be curious about something, maybe they can feel attraction and chemistry and compatibility with us and not know where it's coming from just like it happens to us.

Perhaps we have heard or read it so many times that if we encounter such beings our lives will change drastically that we are somehow a bit afraid of seeing one because we don't want things to change unexpectedly and they just wanted to approach and be nice.

You know like... when you're nice to someone and they're nice back and it changes your day.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Same here! I think past lives has to do with it too, maybe in one life we need one particular skill & in another we need another skill, I kind of have been wondering to if in today's standards modern technology affects us in some way, allowing us to advance better or blocks us giving us more of a challenge to hone our skills! You just brought out one good thought, about the spirit/living-I remember my old boyfriends grandmother said the Fae she saw was still living, there were others near the one she saw but they were paying attention to something else & the one that saw her was talking to her telepathically, or at least that what she said it felt like it was doing to, but he was an obvious Fae, he was close enough where she can see his features but far enough if he can move or make an escape! I wish I can remember the details on it but I know she didn't tell me everything too so it makes me wonder, I know the Fae can glamour so if they want to show themselves they can or at least work it in such a way that to certain people won't see all of their features! Good thing my Fae are willing to talk about it & we chat up on it periodically! Have you seen Lord of the Rings? How Liv Tyler's character Arwen or Orlando Bloom's character Legolas looked? Well that's how they really look, plus one point they brought up too, take Star Trek, Mr. Spock is Vulcan & he has those distinct features like the ears & is very tall, that's another way to described the looks too, at least some of the races! Sometimes I swear who ever created Mr. Spock's from Star Trek must have been on to something!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:33 am

Mr Spock... Wow and just wow. Just yesterday I was watching the last of the new movies on Star Treck and even though I find the whole space exploration thing to be commendable, I never got that much into being a Treckie.

Plus... I don't like the guy they chose for Captain Kirk's role either so not a fan and still I don't know who my spirits got it but I was going to watch The F
Dark Tower and the file online wasn't working. In the end turns out that Idris Elba is the villain at Star Treck!

How crazy?! How did they know anyway? So I watched the movie and it got to my heart with a couple of things. Montgomery Scott has a delicious accent and I like his character.

Other than that I always remember a friend of mine saying that even though we try our best we can't out run ourselves because even when the series is supposed to be futuristic and everything, you can still see the decade in which it was made all over the place and that's fun because just as you said when someone knows what they're doing you can tell.

I think that technology can be very nurturing and it sure can speed up some things. It can help you track down information from the past or find related information that years ago wouldn't have been possible or at least easy.

I never thought of Glamour as a verb but I loved it. A very Fae word to be honest haha.

And it's lovely that they would bring it up and discuss it. And well... maybe his lady didn't feel like sharing he whole story because she felt it was special and meaningful. Just like my son and your fairy.

I think that information finds us in interesting ways. Today I had a few people gift me food. And for the past 10 days or so I've been seeing a past life of myself where I was some kind of were too and I was like a stray canid and the girls from the village would feed me and I would protect them when they entered the forest to pick up things or to wash the clothes and they would give me food or let me stay indoors if it was too cold as well.

I think I may have unconsciously shifted in my sleep and that caused a couple of troublesome episodes but still.

And it was funny because it was seemed too real to be made up or my imagination and all of a sudden he topics mix and they fall into place to form a bigger picture and they will end up surprising us in mysterious ways.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 am

I think that technology is both an advancement and a hinderance. It's all about how people use it and what direction they want to take it in.

There's a lot of damage in it but equally there's a lot of potential. Like most things in life, it's about finding a proper balance to maintain that equilibrium.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm

I had an interesting experience last night that I am still digesting. I was feeling a bit down about my recent spirit keeping experiences - just a general lack of progression with getting to know my new spirit companions and with my practices in general. All of it is silly, to be honest, because I know I am not standing still. I've been working on several things this month. I just felt my spirit interactions were stagnating a bit.

So anyways, I was writing in my journal about a dream I had Sunday morning. It was a dream where I discovered I was dreaming and became lucid and immediately tried to invite one of my spirits into the dream. While waiting for them to arrive I then noticed a mirror on the floor but it was showing a view of my real room through my half-open eyes, not a reflection of the room in the dream. I woke up because my consciousness slipped out of the dream and into what I was seeing from my half-open eyes. In itself that's weird, because I didn't realize I opened my eyes in my sleep. Anyways, I digress.

I was writing about that dream and just got this urge of anxiousness and the desire to walk around. I left my bedroom and ended up deciding to go outside. It was 11:30PM. I wandered around outside enjoying the autumn night chill (finally got a cool front this week) and just trying to figure out why I needed to be outside. In my wanderings I finally ended up down the street at a neighbor's house. The neighbor was one who passed away a few weeks ago and her daughter and a couple of her friends were still up late packing up stuff from the house. The house is selling and they are emptying it out of her mom's belongings.

I greeted them (how weird to run into them around Midnight, you know?) and offered to help for a few minutes. They needed some trash bags so I went back down to my house and got them a few. I stuck around some more, helping a little, and then the daughter remembered she had found some cookbooks that she was going to give my mom. So she packed them up and gave them to me before I left for the night.

I still have no idea why I decided I needed to wander outside late at night in the first place, but I thought it was pretty interesting that I ended up coming back with cookbooks in a totally unplanned event. I'm sure even the neighbor's daughter hadn't planned on that last night either. It was all very strange and left me wondering if the neighbor's spirit had wanted me to go down there. Even if so, I can't believe it was just about cookbooks, but anything's possible. It was a strange series of events.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:23 pm

That's a very interesting experience Reg. But I'll try to cover things in order because right now my head is a mess. I wouldn't say it hurts, but I'm dizzy and sleepy and I swear it feels as if I had an anchor tied to my feet and I'm slowly sinking.

I wonder why my spirits try to put me under like that when they have something to discuss. I probably won't even remember what was it so it would be nice if they could just show up somehow and speak to me.

So I kinda understand where you're coming from with the stagnation.

It does make you wonder why they can't ask for favors like regular people. Hey dude? I just died and can't help my family move stuff around. Can you go lend them a hand? I've got cook books for you. What do you say? :)

Instead they have to make it look like a treasure hunt and you find a chest full of questions.

You're a nice guy and probably a good neighbor too, so that's something that definitely would make the deceased feel better and they sure needed you more than you needed them.

Who else would you go asking for help at those hours right?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”