Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Whimsy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:28 am

I don't mean that you're afraid of the sun persay more so like you might be uneasy about it because those energies do bring about change in some form or another and if the sun's energies are peeking into your life you might experience some shifts occuring around you. Perhaps it's a warning to keep your eyes open and be mindful of your actions in the coming days because things might start happening.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Whimsy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:54 am

By the way Catgirl2, I'd like to hear more about what happened with that guy. Do you think that dream symbolized what he was doing coming to light?

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:38 am

It's ok. Would be a bit strange to be afraid of the sun but I know that it has happened.

Still... It's just a bit odd that it would present itself all of a sudden.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:32 am

I think the burned by the sun was some kind of symbolism-not so much an actual burn but a way to get me to remember if in the event there was going to be a time I need to!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Yeah... as it symbol it may be for taking things ins and that could cause the burn.

Sorry I didn't get it and that I focused on other aspects of it.

I guess I'm just too used to the opposite effect so instead of taking in it's more like giving out so I can't say that I've felt burnt just depleted.

Maybe it is time to learn how to balance that? But let me tell you that the sun has been crazy over here.

One second we would be getting super intense sunlight and the next one it gets all grey and dark.

Yesterday we even got it to rain with a lot of sunshine and I could say it was even feeling hot and humid.

So I don't know... could be fun. A bit overwhelming but interesting to work with.

So thank you for your valuable insight as well.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 pm

That's some wacky weather patterns you've got going on over there. And really, there's no reason to apologize, there's never just one answer and there's usually many different ways to interpret the same things. By the way, I was curious, what did your Valkyrie say about the sunlight?

Catgirl2 that makes perfect sense! I could see how sunlight would help burn something important into your memory like that.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:18 pm

That is what I am guessing Whimsy! The dream was burned into my mind by the sun to make sure that I don't forget the kind of person that so called friend was, I even remember my emotions too-I felt that something was seriously wrong with that so called friend too, which his sister had confirmed how bad he really was too, I always felt he was or could be a danger & he was, he did some sickening things to his sister & one of his brothers that neither of them had anything to do with him! I never knew how he had got my phone number or even my address-I never gave it to him-but when he also stated to talk to me like I was his property & telling me when I leave with him I got so crept out & scared I told my mom what was going on she accused me of leading him on & provoking him, which I didn't but I never found out how he got my address or phone number-I think that's why I had that dream & why it's practically burned in my mind, to remind me to be careful & o with my gut instincts!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:36 pm

I'm sorry but god your mom is such a b****! Not everything that happens like that is your fault and seeing it like that, that's how rape culture gets started. She was asking for it...such bulls***...

Nobody should have to feel beholdened to anybody else like that (I don't care if you'd given him a lap dance and a strip tease, you don't owe him nothing) and if the guy creeps you out, he creeps you out and he should get lost! So f*** your mom for trying to twist that around on you. All you were trying to do is express your concerns.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:51 pm

You are so right on that one! The one thing the sister did tell me he was a psycho & he wasn't right in his head, that he thought doing something so very wrong, inappropriate & down right sick was ok! When I finally had the opportunity to tell my mom what his sister had told me my mom asked me why I told him I would leave with him to go live with him, I told her that I didn't & even told her about how this sicko got out number & address from someone but he never told me from who, the sicker thing about it was this sicko had sent me some sexually suggestive photos of himself, my mom had seen the envelope he sent them in prior to him wanting me to leave with him, opened it then had the nerve to ask me about them-she never gave me the envelope but opened it on her own, I told her he sent me a roll to develop with the same kind of photos but I never developed them but tossed it out but I was worried anyways because I was concerned something bad happening, my mom asked why I thought it would lead to that & I told her he brought up something about covering our tracks if someone interfered & everything will be fine, my mom asked if I knew what he meant & said I think I did & told her he said if she interfered then he would kill her, burn the house down with her in it so we can be together, my mom asked why I didn't tell her this sooner so I told her I did but as usual she didn't believe me & took his side, then I asked her now are you happy that you didn't believe me or take me seriously, then I told her again what his sister had told me! After all these years it had left me some emotional wounds, I even went to a therapist for it & he said to cut my ties with my mom, but due to her being family it was understandable if I didn't, but one thing the therapist had said was if my mom started up with those antics call her out on it even if it means me needing to yell at her!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:38 am

Wow...And I thought I was the only one who's therapist suggested to leave their family behind for mental health.

Feels good to have found you two!

About the weird weather patterns... well... It basically takes a single day to drive from one end of the country to the opposite one and we got lots of mountains too so micro climates are normal but still never that rushed.

Today I had to take out my umbrella every 2 blocks because it would rain on and off.

To be honest... I think I forgot asking my valkyrie but I'll try to do so tonight and tell you about her answer later.

But other things aside I think today has been a freaky day nonetheless.

I have been talking to certain people at the office who say that the men's bathroom at my floor has an unpleasant vibe to it but I just don't really care.

Still... I've started to notice weird things going on when I look at the mirror but since I've been trying to get more communicative with spirits I'd assume it was due to that. Still... I haven't paid special attention to mirrors.

Today I was at the office and went to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I noticed something going for the light bulbs. It looked like crawling smoke.

I finished washing my hands and by the time I got to reach the paper towels to dry my hands I could see the image on the mirror rocking like a boat.

That's not normal so I got out and went to sit by my desk. I told the people I was talking about the bathroom vibes earlier and just as I mentioned the topic something banged the curtain to me right.

It wasn't very hard so that others would notice it but it's a heavy curtain and it hit the glass of the window which is a couple of inches apart.

And then my head started hurting. All of a sudden and out of nowhere and very intensely. And it hurts on my right side when normally I would hurt on the left side of my head.

And I got home to find my TV on too. Very unusual to be honest.

I think I seriously need some rest.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”