Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:51 pm

ZXZ OH you just so nailed it! *0* I think the Universe made that sales move to make sure I got the one-it was like it was waiting until the time was coming & when it was time to get it back that somehow, since it waited that long for the right time it became free & clear for me to get with perfect timing! You are so right too, yes I did make the first move on it, plus by no means was I going to think on it for too long either, my heart & gut feelings said get it before it's gone because it found it's way back to me & don't let someone grab it before I do! ZXZ

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 am

Thank goodness you got the point because was a bit afraid that I wasn't explaining myself properly but that's the deal... it has to catch your eye and make you act upon it so that you can really seize the moment and capture the benefits of what is coming your way.

Sometimes it takes a while to set up the whole situation on how it's going to happen so that the timing is right because otherwise it would be too out of the blue and you wouldn't pay attention to it like that.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:33 am

You had explained it perfectly! I did seize the moment huh? I almost got a Ruby instead but when I had inquired if they were going to list an Emerald they said they were & sure enough they did, according to the person I got it from they had the ring ready to list but was sidetracked with orders & answering questions they didn't get the chance to put it up for sale until I had inquired! Seems like ever since I got it the stone/ring has been doing the same thing my old one did, plus I am also getting the feeling that it's also communicating with me about the Ruby too, letting me know when it's time & if I need it I will know! Ruby is my birthstone but for some reason I can never warm up completely to it, the only rubies I have are in a pair of 3mm stud earrings that I occasionally wear & it seems to be my best option there!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 am

Hahaha! Oh dear! Did you notice already?!

A friend of mine often makes fun about me saying that things are meant to be but hey... this SO was meant to be. I mean... how else is an item going to be ready but not up on sale? You've got to admit that it's almost like the universe stocked it for you.

I even got the feeling from the clerk thinking... Now that you mention it we might have JUST what you need, because otherwise there's no way on earth you could have possibly known that it was even there!

But I do feel happy for you, this type of things call for celebration and I really know that you deserve it. And it proofs when it continued to do what the previous one was doing!

Things rarely get successionship in life just like that

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:09 pm

I think it was the one needed too, I do believe the Universe made sure that the sales/stocking person didn't list it for sale until I had inquired because the Universe knew it was time for me to have it! But yes it was meant to be, I say that too & sometimes I get weird looks & comments about it, I guess either way good or bad some things are meant to be! Like my old ring-despite I gave it to the wrong person to help boost sales, the damage he did was horrible, but like it or not if it was meant to be that it happened then it was a learning experience for me & it also exposed someone for their wrong doings! Now I keep the ring on but when the time comes I need to take it off I will be putting it in an extra safe place! It does seem to be picking up where the other one left off! Now let me see where this one will be taking me work/employment wise, my old one helped me in that area too, so I hope this one will do the same!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:16 am

OK, strange day! Does any one feel something strange is in the air? Or Vibes? I knew the day started a little off-NYS raised the age from 18 to 21 to buy cigarettes but I expected that much but tonight I had a 19 year old try to tell me it was only e cigs but I told her it was all tobacco product & I couldn't sell it, she asked me if I was sure & I said yes of course so she asked if her friend could buy it & I told her if he is over 21 then yes, the friend came in & got the cigarettes & he said he knew about the state raising the age, so he asked if it was all tobacco products & said yes, so I showed him the notification we got about it, what I don't get if it was told all tobacco products was going to be where a person needs to be 21 why say only e cigs-the stupidity of it on the info someone gives regardless they know it's inaccurate-anyways, when I chatted up with the friend I told him about the age thing & why it couldn't be raised just a year to see how it goes! I wonder if I just sensed that I would have someone try to buy them after this change!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:34 am

Well... I'm pretty sure that people who make comments or give you looks about something they don't really grasp the depth of it and they don't fully trust what you've come to know based on experience first hand.

And that's fine too because just like you said, it can be good or bad but if it is needed then it WILL happen.

At the end... people may come to find what they're running from waiting for them where they thought wouldn't be able to catch up because that's what you keep in the back of your head.

I'm glad that it seems to be working and not only that but where the previous one left off too because it does mean a lot.

I'm really sorry that I've been a bit absent lately but things have been... unexpected?

I had a date after years of thinking that it wouldn't be possible ever again and it was amazing. Super lovely and way better than anything else I've had before.

And I'm pretty darn sure that it was because my spirits got involved because there is no way on earth it could have just happened like it did without them.

That and I felt them buzzing in my head and sending mental images and cheering me up and showing me things so that I could feel at ease with what was going on.

I felt dignified and respected and treated as someone valued and that was so strange that it did take a lot of background effort from them.

And I just couldn't stop feeling that yeah... they want me to enjoy the company of other people as well, and that I shouldn't be closing myself to that because they will still be there for me.

It feels like a lot of people invested a lot in just making me have a good time and honestly I've been trying to hold back the tears because it was very heart warming.

Things felt natural, simple, and meaningful and it was surreal.

I just can't quite believe it myself yet.

And now that's very odd to happen all of a sudden and on the very same day. I know about a lot of people that started smoking when they were like 15 or similar. And just like you said... making it to 21 doesn't really solve the situation of getting a single person to buy everything for everyone else in the group.

As for e cigs, I've seen on the news that US has been giving warnings about a lot of health complications you can develope from overdoing them so it's very interesting that after SO many years of tobacco industry and such a widely spread product this would come to happen one day but things change I guess.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:14 am

Wait-am I reading right-you had a date? As in met some one nice, a girl? If so well that's great! Do keep me posted!
That is the thing that gets me, most people don't comprehend that when something changes word of mouth isn't the best unless you know you are getting it from a most reliable source! Those e cigs, I have been hearing myself for about 2 years now that there was a possibility they were going to be banned due to the serious health risks they have, people getting water in their lungs or respiratory issues/problems, one of my co workers nephews kept getting bronchitis due to the fluid from them, now you hear about the deaths that is connected to them! Both of us may not have got the full information at the time but now with everything that I am hearing I try to get the most accurate information & then tell someone the right info on them! Maybe this change will be good, not so much due to the laws but maybe allowing good things to come about!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Oh yeah, you got it write. I met a very nice girl and we went out Thursday night after the office.

I'll tell you more about it as soon as I get some time to spare because I've been busy with things at home and that's why I couldn't say that much yesterday but thank you very much for the support.

You're right about that as well, it has been strange how things evolved with this e cigarettes and suddenly it was super fashionable and everyone wanted one and they were everywhere and now they are linked to deaths with serious health issues.

It's a shame though because I've got a friend who used to smoke a lot and got one of those and now he barely smokes at all!

But well, I guess that not everything is bad and just like regular cigarettes that have health issues as well but not everyone gets them that can also happen, he interesting part is that at first they didn't look so threatening compared to the regular ones.

I guess we'll have to see how it goes and I hope I get to be back later on and tell you some more about what happened.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:37 pm

OK-well keep me posted on your new friend, I do hope it works out well!
I don't think a good amount of these e cigs are bad-the good ones helped a few people I know stop smoking-but it seems like it's these newer ones that are causing these major issues & since there is also a black market that sells the right piece for the nicotine to put in the pen part, people are getting them with something that is dangerous or with THC in it!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”