Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 am

If I had heard something like this myself I would have said it would make a great short story or be turned into a novel or even a movie! Once in a while I get these types of messages but I think it's a matter of needing answers or helping someone! Like my friend-even though I had met the man once if that & it was very brief, it wasn't until about oh I want to say three or four years after I had this experience, my friend had moved on but never forgot him-even down right she had a gut feeling something may have happened to him-but for what ever reason she took the ring he gave her out of the jewelry box & put it on her finger-I must've been the messenger because I saw & heard him but my friend felt him, I think he might have been trying to communicate with her but she only could feel his presence! It's not the only time something like this happened-I bumped onto an old co-worker recently & I planned ask about her cousin-the three of us worked together-before I got the chance to ask her I had heard the cousins voice telling me he had passed away a few years ago-surely enough I did ask & my old co worker confirmed it that he did pass away when I asked her!
Spirit Keeping was something I had been interested in for ages-I always thought it was something you only seen in the movies or just heard about in rare cases until I took the chance to get one-I was skeptical at first but thought hey why not what do I have to lose & if it's not real I have a nice amulet to use for personal purposes-well I have to say it's real & I have some great friends to keep me company!
Now I am happy to have found the tea-if my contact can't get it then I can always order it from their website & order a couple of canisters when I need them!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 pm

I think I'd like to see it turned into a movie, to be honest. Sometimes it feels like you get different versions of the same stories and it gets boring from time to time.

It is actually a very noble thing being able to help others with your gift. I try to be as helpful as possible because I know how it feels when you don't really know what to do on your own and there is nobody around that you can ask for an intervention. Even if it is something as simple as people asking for directions which is something I get a lot. I suppose anybody can do that, it's nothing special but if more people helped each other out, we'd live in a very different planet. Memory fails me now but I think I just sort of quoted Anakin Skywalker from the Phantom Menace, hahaha!

Perhaps you two have different skills, given that she was able to feel that something had happened to him but couldn't decipher it properly. And this is a funny thing. All of my life, I had been told that people who get to interact with spirits is because they are special and they were given a gift because they are good people. Of course there are other kinds of skills you can learn, but according to my family members those are passed down from generation to generation and it is sort of a "female thing". And of course there will be me at the end of the chain, being born male and a bad person it seems because I was never able to do anything other freak out the rest of my family with my unusualness.

I got into spirit keeping as a desperate measure to make sure and test if they were right and what I found is that, I will get the results that I work for, and it all depends on how much effort I am willing to put behind it. Now it feels that I've made friends from a foreign country and that I can barely speak their language but they are always there for me no matter what.

About the tea... It's always nice to see another human face, so try that with your contact and see if it works. If not... I hope they get to deliver your purchase to your door, hahaha.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 am

You are not a bad person-I don't think you are! t friend said the same thing & she felt that was why she felt she lost some of her personal power with things like this(?-go figure, she never fully told me the whole story, just that she claimed that she had failed to use good judgement over the years but I think that may be part of it, the other part was she started using illegal drugs & stealing which I think that was a good amount of it!) I think she still had some of the gift & since she also was fairly close to this man that also had helped her feel his presence-I just had to do the rest for her-plus being a sore/touchy situation she just needed my help! I don't think being a male is so much it but it's just harder to hone those skills for some-my grandfather had a gift too, he was able to sense when something was going to happen good or bad-he predicted my mom having two girls-me & my younger sister-my grandfather even predicted that some of these old black & white movies would be turned into color with the option of watching it either way! Now my one great grandmother also had a gift too(on my grandmothers side)-she knew when someone was going to pass away-she was another one that told my mom that she was going to have two girls & sure enough it came true-she never got the chance to see it because she had passed away three months before I was born & she actually predicted she was going to pass before that, down to the part of the month of her passing-sure enough she passed the end of April of 1971, I was born in July of 1971-she also had told my mom that we would both have the same birthday & she was right-my great grandmother tried to stick it out until I was born but she knew she was going to pass before she was able to see me born! My mom had told me she dreamt my great grandmother was standing over my crib & she had told me she would always watch over me & be with me! I think both of my relatives were able to use their gifts because they felt they were given them for a reason & all they needed to do was embrace it rather than fight it or reject it-my grandmother was so afraid of it & when ever my grandfather or great grandmother would say something she would get really scared to the point she worried that it was inviting something evil!

I am so going to check on the tea-if I have to I will just order it online & sent to me!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri May 17, 2019 3:26 am

Thank you so much for your sweet words Catgirl2! They truly made me feel better.

I think I'm on a journey to get things back. And now that you said it it gained a different perspective for me.

You see... Yesterday's evening it rained. We had an electric storm that lasted a couple of hours and it rained most of the night. I went to bed and thought of my raiju. I rarely get the chance to spend bonding time with her so I thought that it was a great time to chance that.

I looked up her details and discovered that raiju actually help you develope your psychic skills so I asked for her help so that we could spend some time together and get to know each other better.

I felt a crawling presence over the skin of my legs and it felt warm until I felt something was curled up behind my legs as I was laying sideways on my right side.

Next I know something touched me and I jumped. Not the usual jumpy feeling you get when startled or the jolt you make when you're falling asleep but it was a real bump like when medical personnel use a defibrillator on someone. Yeah... that intense. After that I did fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Today when I woke up I felt tingly and with a little static on my joints. You know they say that once you get hit by lightning you keep some of the electricity charge forever? I remembered that and it made me laugh. I took it as a sign that our job was a success.

Today was a weird day. Perception-wise speaking at least. I got to finish my chores at the office before going to lunch. I haven't felt anxious or at least craving food I don't need. And when I got home I did some meditation and it feels like I finally found where my pineal gland is supposed to be.

Hope I didn't mess up anything but I do feel fuzzy so I'll go to bed now and see what happens.

I do feel a lot of things coming back to me. And I remembered that my grandmother from my father's side died the same day I turned 8. Ever since my birthday is the weirdest and most awkward day of the year.

My great grandfather on my mother's side died 5months after I was born. And I've had a couple of live changing experiences with him since I started spirit keeping.

I admire both of them because they were able to be amazing people and do things beyond their time. Things I wish I could do now.

Anyway... It feels like I got some work to do before I can help anyone. And I don't mind. Its bound to be a good trip somehow. Will have to trust myself and my spirit friends.

Hopefully one day I'll have a tea story of my own :)

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Thank you-I just se you as a good person-I may not know you very well but from what I can tell it's just being human & living some experiences! Sounds like you have some really wonderful experiences! I feel everyone can experience things differently for a good reason-maybe it has to do with how the gift is supposed to work or learn how to use it, even helping the gift work the way it's supposed to plus opening the door to develop new abilities! I noticed sometimes it takes time to develop the gifts we were given-I knew to a certain degree I can see spirits but if I push it too hard it does the opposite where I am blocked for awhile! I had seen my great grandmothers spirit when I was 18 or 19 years old-I had just lost my job at the time & I was feeling a bit depressed, so I was laying in bed listening to the radio thinking of what I should do or go about the job hunting, next thing I know something caught my eye when I looked up I saw a woman walk into my room & go the chair I sit in when I read, she sat down & then disappeared-when I went upstairs I asked my mom if we had company, she said no then she asked why so I told her what had happened, when I described the woman & the details she pulled out a photo album & told me to point out the woman I seen, when I did my mom confirmed it was my great grandmother, I never knew what my great grandmother looked like prior to that day but it confirmed she visits with me! I had realized from that day if I can see the spirits of the deceased then one day I may need to use that ability to help someone that needs help!

Hopefully you will have a tea story-or even a story about cooking a particular food-who knows, since tea is the drink I prefer & add in some Whisky or Irish Crème in it once in a while I am betting you are going to cook something that will be wonderful, even make up a tea that does the same!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri May 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Dear Catgirl2! Your words have reached my heart! Thank you so much! I nearly cried but I guess that it's just because such words coming from a person you barely know anything about they do sound heartfelt.

I wrote this post long ago and I hadn't received any reply until you came by. And I am really glad that you enjoyed the experience.

Sounds a little crazy but maybe not everything has a lesson behind it or a deep message to be share with others and it is just there to teach that every once in a while we also need to enjoy ourselves.

There is also a close connection between spending time with close ones and enjoying the simple tasks of every day life.

I also can relate to the story you share about your great grandmother.I believe mine used to spend some time with me as well during my first years of life but it all had to stop once I mentioned a lady being in my room and my mother panicked.

She most have panicked a lot for me to stop telling her about my visitors until I couldn't see them any longer. I'll probably find about that later.

It also makes you wonder the kinds of things that you can expect to experience in the future. I mean... If this is barely starting for me and I have already witnessed this much I can't even fathom what is yet in store for me.

Curious as it may be... Cooking is something that I really enjoy but ever since I separated from my girlfriend and she went to live by herself somewhere else and took our son with her I got rid of all the things I had in the kitchen.

Up to this day, I no longer buy groceries other than what I need in the moment or I would buy food that is already cooked. Sometimes not even that because I have found myself fasting more often without even noticing.

I am currently working with my vampire team regarding that matter and hopefully I will be able to find something that brings me enjoyment and fulfillment as I used to experience during events like the one I described.

And it is also very interesting that you mentioned tea specifically because I would drink a lot of tea even when I wouldn't eat food. All types of tea, from the classic type of tea you need to take your time to make even to those instant soluble drinks you just pour into water and I had stopped doing it all of a sudden.

So it has made me think... and I do think a lot all the time. I enjoy it. Investigating and reading and answering my own questions and doubts which is something that has always bothered everyone else. Now... I would say that I have a lot of time for myself and I get bored easily so perhaps it is a sign that I don't have to be in a relationship with someone to have a role to play so that I can enjoy being able to open up and express myself in a nurturing way.

I really appreciate your stories as they have opened my eyes to new things and I have enjoyed meeting you as well.

I even got to celebrate that my posts no longer need to be reviewed and approved anymore!

Today is a rainy day once again and I am SERIOUSLY dreaming about a cup of tea with a little whiskey. If it tastes as good as I am imagining it then I am definitely including that in my menu as a gift from a dear friend.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:14 am

Well Thank You! When I saw your post I just had to answer-I thought to myself this guy musty know how to cook & isn't afraid to experiment a little! I know what you mean about relationships-I have a tendency of picking the wrong person sometimes-I let my attraction affect my better judgement & not take it slow at times-when I should slow down & get to know the person or not go with my gut feeling so I end up getting a broken heart! But one things for sure I had learned a lot from these relationships too-maybe it's so when the right person comes into my life I will know it's him! It's hard to know if I can be open about the Paranormal-these days most seem to think if a person talks about it then there must be something wrong which is why I joined this site, to be able to share with like minded, make some wonderful friends, give & get advise & so on!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat May 18, 2019 4:00 am

Yeah! You're so totally right! This site is unlike anything else I've ever seen! I really get the impression that people over here not only like what they are doing but also have made it their lifestyle.

I wouldn't say that I know how to cook out of respect for those who really know how to, but I do know that I like to experiment a lot. Probably heightened senses have a lot to do with it and I enjoy searching for new possibilities to the things I already know.

In my keep there are a lot of raw primal energies and I would be lot and overwhelmed if I didn't have their soothing presence around me. They inspire me a lot and usually it brings along a part of the process where I can involve someone else.

Cooking is like active meditation for me. It helps me harmonize my outer reality with the world inside my head until it all makes sense in the form of a dish.

And I would dare say that it works! Whenever my son has a social activity I would get a message from the teachers requesting that I make something for them.

Plus I get to feel useful and that alone would be worth everything. And it is a great excuse to bond with my spirit people.

When I was little, my grandmother would often reprimand me saying that God made things the right way and that as far as she was concerned my eyes were on my face and not in my hands. She would say this because I would often touch the decorations at her house. I think it's her fault for having things that are generations old. She has kitchenware that has been in storage since before I was born for goodness sake! Her house is like a museum, and it holds artifacts and energy imprints like none I would find outside so what was I supposed to do? hahaha.

I think that humans lost their ability to become one with their surroundings. We have became so self-absorbed on the myth of modern civilization and technology that the ways of old are known to a small group. I'd like to try to find a way to integrate that knowledge into our modern lifestyle and I think it has very good chance of success.

Today for example... I went with my son to a lecture of indigenous people and to my surprise there was a Navajo representative among the group! I love Navajo lore and music and I have tried to teach my son about the importance of natives and their culture.

When the lecture was over I got the chance to meet him and told him briefly about how honored I felt to be able to meet him and listen to his teachings. He seemed very pleased and he gave us a special blessing. And the committee who organized the meeting gave us a tree for us to plant somewhere.

I have a small space for offerings and I keep a small representation of each of the elements in nature as well as the environments where my spirits dwell and I recently went to the beach and my aquatic spirits gave me a wonderful rock. Now I have a tree I can add to my own sacred place that came from an indigenous reservoir!

I can go to bed now with this huge feeling of gratitude and love for meeting new friends, enjoying amazing stories and experiencing unbelievable situations.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:28 pm

WOW-you just had a great experience! I do agree with you-I always thought we lose any abilities we have due to the modern day era of things-more self absorbed people, technology(which depending on what it is can be helpful), pollution, building on land leaving no space for nature or wildlife! When I took up experimental cooking again, I tried to cook Indian food from a cook book I got from a book store, it didn't go too well but it was worth a try & I can always use the book at a later time, but one thing I found helpful was it gave me some ideas on how to cook something using my imagination! I would put turmeric or ginger on my potatoes when I cook them-depending on if I bake it or stir fry it! If I made an omelet I I would also season it up too! That's a great reason why I love CH's forum-it is like we are family, we can come here & not to have to worry about being judged or treated like we are way out there or not normal

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Magnolia » Sat May 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Heinrich, I think your post is fantastic, and very much the poignant melody of what we try to explain to people when they first come into the Spirit Keeping world; it's not Hollywood, it's metering expectations on your individual scale.

You didn't know what to expect, and you were patient & open, and not to discount the little things that happened, you blossomed into full-blown experiences, and that really is a beautiful bond. It's so easy in a now-now-now world to want everything on-demand, but that's now how the Universe works, and not how Spirit Keeping is, it's a give & take of love and respect, and I think you're going to go far with your companions and their guidance :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”