Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Well... I am certainly glad that both enjoyed my post. I do get lots of weird events in my life constantly. Even before I got actively into spirit keeping.

Now I keep everything I can't live without in a backpack that I always carry because sometimes I leave home and won't return for days. People make fun of me when I say that I am a modern day semi-nomad. And I always thought that he best part of being a part of a spiritual world would be the "extra" company.

Just like you said Magnolia, some people are looking for the immediate rewards from their relationships. Whether it is the cure of loneliness, the social status, the extra acquisitive power or the freedom they get to be their true selves I think we have forgotten how to be grateful and capable of understanding the intrinsic value of beings be it living or dead of any kind.

I feel very honored to have been chosen by my spirit companions because I have self esteem issues and to be honest they are just SO wonderful that I feel I am not deserving of their kindness and presence. Even so, they have showed me how to embrace unpleasant aspects of myself that I couldn't before and I've been blessed with their company.

I think we have a very basic communication established and it works fine enough. The important messages get delivered and understood which is great but when I say that I want some more is because I always try to get to know my friends and be there for me. I try to do the things they like for them because I want to see them happy.

Even when spirits are more evolved than us in certain aspects, I have felt a couple of times that they are not used to experiencing relationships from my point of view and probably that is what made them come my way in the first place and that is something that Magnolia said in a post about werewolf experiences that I also posted in recently and that is that spirits want to be involved in our lives.

I don't have much to offer and maybe that is why there is always an excuse with my human based relationships because people get disappointed or they want something more and decide to move on but I do want to share my life experience with someone else and that they'd be excited to feel involved in something as significant as that is.

That alone has been a point of struggle for me because growing up people would say that I was meant to find ONE person who would do that for me and now I have a few spirits and I feel I have an abundant source of support which is something I never had before.

I guess that you cook food and experiment with flavors, spices combinations and textures but you can also experiment with feelings and gestures for others and they will have their tastes and aftertaste as well.

In the end... The insight you get from sharing your life with spirits is something priceless and I am very excited to be able to experience something as unique and I also wanted to thank all of the fellow keepers who be it by direct interaction or by documenting their own experiences.

Thanks to you as well Magnolia! I admire your work a lot and it means so much to me that you took the time to post something in this wonderful sharing experience Catgirl2 has created by sharing her own experiences as well.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 am

Well said-Thank You! I sometimes still have issues with spirit communication but it's a matter of trying to stay focused & not let some blocks on occasion get in the way or stop me! So YES it can still be hard at times but it's ok-I know my Spirit Family isn't going anywhere anytime soon or the wonderful friends I made on CH's forum!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun May 19, 2019 3:04 am

Creepy Hollows time make my day.

Whether I am at work and the day is feeling endless I'd spend my lunch time reading or wandering the different topics. I've really come to love writing things of my own and I think I will probably keep posting some more.

Somehow I always find what is on my mind and that is probably part of what makes this site so wonderful. It feels that not only us users can log in here and share our progress with each other but it also feels that there is a lot of spirit activity.

I think that at least for those who have been around longer we have met our spirits thanks to Creepy Hollows or other conjurers that are somehow familiar and I think that not only it helps build an easier to interact energy grid behind the web connections but also deeper and meaningful connections thanks to spirit and spell intervention.

Maybe it's just me and my thoughts but would be nice if someone else has considered it as well. Every now and then you would hear that everything is connected and that we are all related somehow but thanks to places like this it certainly feels possible.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Well said! I do believe you had nailed it!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:13 pm

I always wonder if I didn't join how much would I still be trying to figure out & worrying if I would ever be able to share my paranormal experiences!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am

Oh Catgirl2! That just made me laugh so hard that my ribs hurt!

I think you're definitely right about that one. Feels like there would be two possibilities fighting each other depending on the day because we have always had the certainty that there is something else so probably that would haunt us for the rest of our life until we experience it first hand.

The other possibility that I've thought of is that we would become silent spectators. Observers keeping a record of meaningful events that have marked our lives and that we cannot share with anyone else.

One of the many things that I love about spirit keeping is that I don't have to spend my whole life figuring out who I am or what I want. I have learned how to make better decisions, how to open my mind and experience a new reality not based on what other people think I should do but on what I feel is right.

I know that I've met a lot of people that always say how they will start enjoying their lives once they're done figuring things out and all the things that they want to do then and they spend their lives hoping for a day that never comes, or when it finally arrives they are no longer able to pursue their dreams.

I want to live in the now. And my life still has all those things I needed to take care of before I started spirit keeping but they don't feel as demanding as they did before.

I feel more capable of handling myself and life isn't so scary and big anymore. I can trust in my own str6 and ability to overcome the obstacles that are to come and that alone has enabled me to see things from a different perspective where I don't consider that things are a eternal struggle.

And I have also learned how to be more human. More sensitive, more observant and considerate of how my actions affect others. I think I am able to measure the effect that my attitude has on others and the depth that it goes in time and energy.

And most of all... I feel that I can share myself with others, it can be spirits or other fellow humans and why not living entities from other realms as well?! Love is something that can be share beyond any barrier.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:27 pm

It's so true how you put it! I always had a hard time trusting someone with Paranormal stuff because most are non believers-I don't know if it's because we are usually told it's not real or that ghosts/spirits don't exist, yet if the person is religious they are taught about the Holy Spirit or how Jesus banished demons! I now feel I don't have to worry about that anymore, I had learned that it's about using the silence or keeping quiet part that is ok & knowing it's ok if we are always learning because there is always something to learn! I have always been a patient person & had compassion but I also needed to learn that compassion can be spread thin when given too much to the wrong person, plus I know I can be overly sensitive but I am still learning how to properly channel it for the right reasons & not give the wrong person power over something they shouldn't! I now also know the meaning of friendship so when I am giving too much of myself to something-if it's the job or day to day stuff-my spirit friends can remind me not to do that & when I am close to wearing myself out! One thing is I have to be is me!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue May 21, 2019 5:18 am

Oh wow... Part of the spiritual business is that great part when someone you barely know speaks of what you have to deal with through your whole day.

I don't know how you do it Catgirl2 but somehow you managed to say something that I needed to hear so desperately today.

I had the weirdest day ever because I haven't been able to feel time today. Like at all. I got up and got to work a few minutes earlier than usual and yet I felt that I didn't put much effort on the walk to get to the office.

I had a massive work load today and it didn't bother me. I even had to stay a couple of extra hours after my shift had ended but I didn't mind. I didn't grow tired or felt bothered or annoyed by the environment today and I even got to talk to people throughout the day to the point where I can say that I had a good time.

In my head... I got to work, started working and got a small break after breakfast in order to buy some pills from the store because my ribs were a real pain. Then got back to work and when I noticed it was already lunch time. In no time... the earlier shift was out and I had to stay because I still had a couple of things to take care.

I used to think that there is no such thing as being overly generous for example but turns out that there is and I often find myself giving so much of myself that at the end of the day I'd feel drained.

And it is curious because paranormal stuff is something that isn't as dramatic as I would have expected.

Every now and then people would share experiences where they've witnessed something they can't explain. My favorite part is that non believers usually have the strongest presence regarding such events.

My father for example. He gets up very early in the morning and gets something to eat and gets ready before going off to work. One day... he opened a pack of tortillas and left it in the table as he went to get ready. When he was finally ready to eat his meal he got to my bedroom and woke me up because he blamed me for biting through the whole pack of tortillas at once.

What kind of impractical joke would that be? I'd had to bite through 10 tortillas in order to do that and I don't even like them that much. Plus I was asleep so I didn't believe him.

He got mad and brought me the evidence and you could see a perfectly shaped bite mark through the tortillas. I laughed SO hard because I couldn't believe that something like that had happened. Of course he got mad and threw the tortillas away because suddenly they couldn't be eaten.

Most of the times the stories you get are about things being misplaced only to be found later at the exact same spot where they should have been initially. Or things that move on their own.

A lot of people have really old houses after a couple of generations and there are reported cases of people having died at the place so sometimes you would feel that you're not alone.

I can't fully understand how people react well to those kinds of things but they can't cope with you having spirit friends. I mean... having imaginary friends is totally ok if you're a small kid. How come it's not ok once you grow older?

My mother instead is the kind of person that says that the devil is behind every little thing that goes wrong. And angels are either in heaven or very close to reckless people to save them from silly accidents and yet they are something divine but sometimes mess up with their tasks and don't do their jobs properly.

So... ghosts and any other event that cannot be explained has a demon behind it pulling the strings to get you damned for eternity. And that probably drags your whole family to hell with you.

I wonder what they would say if they find put that I keep a bunch of spirit friends. Most of them they wouldn't even approve of so I just keep to myself or tell my best friend about it.

He thinks I am crazy just for trying it out but somehow it is also interesting to find someone as open minded as me who is willing to try it out.

All I know is that I wouldn't be able to get through my day without feeling my spirits around me. Whether it is that they show me hilarious images in my head as I listen to different music while I work or by the other small gestures they do to cheer me up.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 pm

I guess it's because I believe enough in the paranormal that I had to learn when to say something & to who-it took me a long time but my best approach was to feel it out & if possible let the other person talk about it first! I brought it up about the Holy Ghost & Jesus banishing demons because I not only believe it to be true a lot of people seem to forget about what he did or that when they say the Holy Ghost-or Holy Spirit depending the religion-that they are talking about the Immortal Spirit of White Light! I was raised as a non practicing Catholic & I remember learning in religious instruction classes the powers of Jesus & I always felt a person doesn't need to be religious to believe someone or something like this exists!
I know what you mean about time-I have a natural alarm clock & I haven't used one in ages-in rare cases I used one like when I am going out of town or have an early appointment! Otherwise I can get up on my own with out an alarm clock to wake me up! It souls like you dad had a time lapse if it can be called that-I have heard something like that before where a person starts to do something, they get ahead of them selves but then they realize they didn't quite finish what they were doing! I noticed some are afraid of the paranormal/spirit talk! I don't even know if it has to do with a personal experience they had or were taught to not to make up stuff about things that don't exist! Makes me wonder but I really can't judge! I just feel for the most part the Spirits in our keep are meant to be with us, whether it be from past lives or when we are born/prior to birth-I noticed they know a lot about friendship & they never failed me when they ward me about someone!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Wow... I could have sworn that I made a topic reply from my mobile earlier today, but maybe I did it wrong so here we go again :)

I do think that believing does have a lot to do with everything. Most people don't believe because they have been taught to fear and stay away from everything related because if they get too close bad things will start to happen.

I wonder why they never say that bad things happen to those who act irresponsibly whether they do something paranormal or otherwise but probably that wouldn't make that much of a difference either. Also... having a believe system probably does help a lot to accept and embrace things that people who are not in contact with those kinds of things.

I also grew up as a catholic and before I had to drop out of it, I was going for religious studies and philosophy. I could say that I have learned from experience that there are certain topics that can be addressed in certain ways and only with certain people or there will be trouble, so just as you mentioned, I'd rather not risk getting someone mad for a dumb reason. However, I also consider it to be valid to a certain degree that even though people try to hide it as if it were something embarrasing, having a paranormal experience of some kind is more common than we are told so if everything is right, people open up and tell you stories they normally wouldn't share.

I love stories and people have always told me that I can tell them very well. I'd say that they exagerate but it is also part of what I love about the forum. There is this sinchronicity and confidence about sharing stories with other people that you rarely find. I have noticed that I usually open up a lot more than I would have if I was telling the story to my best friend for example.

What you mentioned about my dad, I don't think I've ever heard of that possibility before so I will be getting further into that as soon as I can. I still don't think it was him, because the bite mark on the tortillas was not human, it was way too round and the teeth were shaped differently. I don't know if spirits can do that. I mean... They probably can, and it's not that hard but why would they?

One thing is sure, their perception of time and probably everything we do is different than our own and they would intervene in our lives from time to time to get out attention for their own reasons and I often think about that. How do they get the timing to enter in our lives so right? Or how else would we do if there weren't people capable of contacting spirits and conjuring them for us?

I remember how when I first started spirit keeping I got a reading and binding of 3 unbounds close to me. I got a ghoul, a star faery and a gryphon. At first I was shocked because... what do you have to get into in order to get the attention of beings like those? They felt like so magnificent and very high class that I couldn't believe they would have chosen to bind themselves to me.

My first impression was that they were so great that we didn't even have anything in common. How was I suppose to interact with them? And if you had asked my opinion about these beings back then I would have said that they were cool but I couldn't quite place them in my life, I didn't even have a particular interest towards them.

Still I spoke their names, they showed up and as little as I could interact with them, they made themselves known to me and they felt familiar and close. That is something that I probably will never be able to understand but I can be certain that we are related somehow and that they were waiting for me to contact them again.

Just like you so wisely said, Catgirl2 friendship is something that we think we understand but when we come across our spirits, it goes to a whole other level.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”