Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:59 am

I noticed more people believe in the paranormal & the sad part of it a few of them had a bad experience with it so any talk about it scares them-I had a friend that was scared enough by it due to a really bad experience she had, till this very day if she hears any thing closely related to the paranormal she gets seriously scared! So now you got me wondering if those bite marks in the tortilla's were some kind of spirit or even something inter dimensional? I have heard about beings that were closely in looks/built like us but the facial features were different & they come from there-if you ever seen the tv series Sliders from the 1990's you may know what I mean-well if there is supposed to be thousands of different dimensions it seriously makes me wonder how may are actual people & how many have been strange beings that are advanced in such a way that they may look close to us in looks but are capable of altering their looks! I know the tv show Sliders is fictional but I also have had heard too many stories about beings from other dimensions-some that were human, others of a more advanced nature, or even both-but these beings are of flesh & alive so to say! I sounds like your dad had an experience & I am wondering myself what it was-keep me posted too, who/what ever it was may have affected time or his memory-which I hope it wasn't trying to hurt him-studying him maybe? Or trying to communicate?

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am

Can't really say that I've watched the show. Or at least not intentionally because I can't remember but then again I just might have and I wasn't aware still it feels very familiar, the crew and everything certainly rings a bell so I will add it to the list of things to research on. Thank you for suggesting those!

Now... It's supposed to be fictitional but it's impressive how often you will find that it also contains bits of truth hidden for those who are familiarized with the topic. I think that the fictional label also allows people to interiorize it in a less dramatic way.

Specially for those who have not been as lucky as we have to get an encounter with a loving spirit, they can always find some sort of confort by telling themselves that it is not true.

The first girl I ever dated could see spirits, and she hated it. I also met a girl who would wake up bearing bite marks and scratches on her thighs and back and she said that she never felt anything so she didn't know how she got them but the ugly part of it was not being able to wear the clothes that she wanted to because people would start asking questions. I also met a guy who hit a power line on a construction site and was pronounced dead for like 3 minutes. When he came back, he had lost his sense of smell and he could see people inside reflective surfaces, and sometimes as if they were physically there. He said he didn't mind now because he had told them that he didn't ask for it and he didn't have time to go around helping every single one of them, so he awknowledge their presence but they could move on and find someone else.

I bring this up because my father had a complicated family tree and one of his "aunts" was a witch.

My father loved her but never believed her very much. I am told that she could read things like tea leaves, the palms of your hand and tarot cards. She had her way with dream interpretation and she also did some sort of healing like soul retrieval.

Before she died, she told my father that he was meant to inherit her trade and my father refused. He always say that his reply was that he wanted to be able to sleep peacefully and he refuses to say anything more.

On my mother's side, my great grandfather solemnly swears that he saw his grandmother go crazy due to withcraft performed on her to hurt her and her family over a stolen boyfriend thing or something like that. The fact is that she was perfectly fine and suddenly fell ill, soon after pronounced mentally ill until she died, and she had the looks of an older woman not being that old.

My great grandfather's older sister lost her sight under misterious circumstances as well and of course nobody wants to talk about that but the story is there.

So I guess we have both sides to spirit interaction and a huge gray area to determine for ourselves. I do know that we can be grateful to have more tools that were not available to spread information about certain topics, even if it is through fiction used as a camouflage for the prying eyes of the non-believers.

I can only hope that my spirits won't run away from me once we get to the asking questions part in our relationship because there are TONS of things that I would like to know.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:30 am

If you heard of the actors Jerry O'Connell or Cleavant Derricks you may have seen the show-I can't remember the other guy-something Davies, he was in the Lord of the Rings, played a hobbit in it-but I do think there is some truth to Sliders, despite the show being primarily fiction, I have heard of those Shadow People being from other dimensions, plus someone getting stuck in another dimension for anywhere from 15 minutes to a few days, my theory on this is I think a lot of people that you hear about that have gone missing-well I think there is a possibility that they are in another dimension & can't get back or may not want to! So that's where the tv series may tell some truths to it with the majority being made up for good reason! My grand mother would swear up & down she saw this ghost when she was younger that was a spitting image of one of her sisters, but her sister was still alive-my grandmother thought her sister was playing a prank but when she turned over & realized she was asleep next to her my grandmother was a bit panicked-but this ghost did not say anything to my grandmother, just smiled at her, when my grandmother told her parents, my great grandfather said ghosts don't exist & it was just my grandmothers imagination, but my great grandmother told them that they do exist & just because a person doesn't believe don't mean they are not around! I also remember my grandmother claiming she over heard someone talking to her, she didn't recognize the voice so she thought it was because she was half a sleep & imagined it-the next night the same thing except for the fact that she swore she saw a dim light appear then someone walking out, looked around then they walked back where it came from! My grandmother is/was very scared of this kind of thing due to her experiences so she tries to say it doesn't exist but I knew she felt very afraid of it! She had passed away in December of 2018 at 96 years old, she also had stage 4 dementia, she claimed to have been seeing her father prior to her death, but the one thing that stood out to me was when she saw her father she claimed the living people around him were falling into the ground or they were falling thru a door & not coming back!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 22, 2019 5:07 am

Oh wow... Dimensional beings is quite a topic on it's own. I don't see why it wouldn't be true.

I'd say that the most interesting part is that well... you can actually travel to another place with the proper means and there is also the possibility of sending and bringing stuff while traveling.

I am really but at names but the show does feel very familiar. I think I will try to find a website that has the show and watch a couple of episodes.

Your grandma's experience sounds very curious. I know I don't like it very much when my spirits impersonate someone I know. Must be very shocking to have something like that happen.

And she was also very right about the ghosts not stopping to be there just because someone doesn't believe in them.

If I dare say so... That thing you mentioned about people disappearing is something that gives me the creeps. I'm pretty much invisible as I am right now and I often wonder if something happened to me how long would it take for someone to notice that I'm gone. I would panic if I felt that there is actually another place I can go to for the very same reason.

And now that you mention it... shadow beings... they are also quite something.

When I was a teenager about a decade ago, my parents were having a rough time and they would fight almost on a daily basis.

I am very sensitive to sounds and light because I damaged a nerve during an accident when I was a kid so I would also suffer a lot when they'd fight.

One day... I saw a shadow in my room. Somehow I didn't panic but felt comfortable with the presence in my room. It didn't move or speak or anything just stay still.

With time... it would come closer or change the place where it would stand until eventually they would sit in the corner of my bed close to my feet.

Some time later the shadows I could no longer see but I would feel the weight on the mattress and by the time I got out of high school they would follow me around, specifically at night.

My girlfriend at that time started to stay over at my place and found out about them and I had to ask them to keep their distance on her presence.

Eventually they went away and it is one of he things that I regret the most.

Right now... I am feeling it a bit hard to concentrate on writing anything. I feel a presence in my room like trying to approach me and asking for permission on something.

Can't seem to be able to get any results, the feeling just intensifies and then fades away.

Wish I wasn't so clueless on what to do now.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:46 am

Check YouTube-sometimes you can watch full episodes of tv shows for free, or depending the person that uploaded it there is a small fee! In the show Sliders-the main character developed something called a timer that can go to these other dimensions-sometimes the characters also meet their counterparts like in the pilot episode Quinn meets his & tries to explain the formula to him but lets him have his first experience so he can see what Is what-when he came back to share his experience when he invited his friend & college professor to show them what he did the portal opened creating a wormhole & pulled them in including an unsuspecting singer that was driving by-but due to everything happening so quick Quinn's counterpart couldn't give him the full coordinates to get back they all were jumping from place to place, seeing different realities, including meeting their counterparts from time to time or at least finding something out about them, until they can get home to their dimension! The show really makes me wonder sometimes because I had heard for years about other dimensions but never gave it much thought until I had a sudden urge to start watching the show again a few years back, then it hit me & made me wonder if it is possible could this be why there were so many people who went missing to never return I wondered if they are in another dimension unable to come back!
I still wonder if my grandmother had seem a ghost that resembled my aunt or if it was one that was impersonating her! I do know it scared my grandmother because she didn't know who it was or why they were there but they were right, spirits are around us regardless we want them around or not!
Same goes for these shadow people-I know they exist because there were too many accounts on seeing them-I know someone made a post on CH about it recently & it gave an explanation on it regarding the eye's color & differences-I think they are here to either study us or learn from us for the most part, with some cases they do mean us harm-over all they seem to be more advanced than we are!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 pm

I liked the plot. Great suggestion so I will try to find something. Sometimes it's hard to find certain type of content online because of my country and it's a shame.

It is certainly fascinating and would be nice to have a spirit companion point of view on the matter. Makes me curious what they would have to say.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Same here-I guess that why I love the show as much as I do! Believe it or not my spirit companions claim there is some truth in the show because of some of the points the writers had made, but they also had told me there are some dimensions we just can't go to-something about it being forbidden & can possibly hurt us-but in some cases we can & it's a matter of getting there as well as getting back!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Oh wow!!!

Thats just awesome! Makes me wonder how hard it can be.

You know how in Greek poetry people would descend into Hades every now and then.

maybe something changed and that is why we don't hear about it as much now. Still sounds very good as a possibility to ignore.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:22 pm

You know that is a good thought on it! I haven't heard much about it anymore-I used to hear about people going through a portal, seeing what is around them then coming back, even a person going into a portal & not coming back but you can hear their voice sometimes! I wonder if it has something to do with too may were going thru one & getting stuck on the wrong side, or trying to run from some one/thing & hiding out!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu May 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Yeah! I was thinking about just that.

There are certain phenomena that seems to happen a few times every now and then and then just stops.

Perhaps the cycle is not due just yet. Other than that... communication doesn't seem to get that many trouble regardless of the place you want to "call"

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”