Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:34 am

That is so true-although most of these larger companies are like that but certain ones are the worst of them! After trying to open up a second account with them they just ended up suspending my account-or deactivating it, they just never gave a clear answer except when it came to using multiple accounts under the same name, I had told them that I needed a new password & possibly send my username, but I guess they have airheads working for them!
That is so true too with topics, all it takes is one person to take something wrong & it becomes over flated!
One thing I noticed today too, with the rain we got seemed to feel good, I swear I heard a couple of my spirits make a sigh of relief & one actually said how good it felt to have the rain, them something wonderful happened, I went to pop in another disc of Vikings, as soon as I sat down I saw one of my spirits standing in front of me & another sitting on the floor watching the tv!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 am

Air heads! Hahahahaha! I laughed so hard on that one!

Funny cause it's true type of situation for real. So terrible but funny at the same time. Maybe I'm just in a mood to let it slip.

About the rain that's just wonderful you know? Did you get to see which spirit was it sitting there?

Normally I don't care about the rain. If its heavy or not I'd walk either way specially since I had to come home and I got to spend the afternoon here. Tomorrow is my day off too and I just need to go get my son at kindergarten to spend the evening with him so no bid deal about it.

Today I got out of the office and when I hit he lobby there were about a dozen people waiting for Uber rides and there was no way on Earth I'd be paying the rates they had so I had a nice song playing at that time, pushed the repeat 1 button and got out.

It had walked but a couple of blocks and I was soaked already. I didn't mind but then when I had almost half the way home I noticed that the water had a certain smell to it.

One of the roads was blocked sonI had to take the long way home and got even more rain down on me. By the time I got home I was beyond hope. I stripped in the stairs and got inside the house just wearing trousers not to make a mess of the floor. Of course since it was raining that heavily and it was early nobody was out at the time.

But seriously I needed to take a shower. I would have loved to get a hot shower but the heater broke down and I never fixed it so it had to be a cold one after spending about an hour out in the cold rain. Such a shame.

I just hope I don't get sick because that would be terrible.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:25 pm

It is-sad thing is I couldn't find the right word to describe them but airheaded seemed most appropriate! Nothing like a company saying you broke some rule or policy yet they are the ones allowing us to break them by not sending us the info we need or telling us we need to open a new one-yep, airheaded!
I love the rain, it always seems to feel a bit cleansing & refreshing to me! I noticed sometimes the rain does have a certain smell to it, so I hope you don't get sick, you did the right thin by showering! A few years ago I was visiting with a friend I hadn't seen in ages, she had invited me to a wine tasting so I was like ok why not, I am not much into wine but would love to go because this old friend was helping some family out while they were in the process of opening up their own restaurant & needed some help to deterring the wine they were going to have on their list, the wine tasting was out doors which I thought was strange but I was like ok no big deal I can always use some fresh air, well it had rained the whole time & it had a strange smell to it, after about three hours of being in it I felt I needed to go home & shower, my old friend was concerned because I felt the need to leave, so when I got home I took a shower & went to lay down because I started to feel strange, when I woke up I had a nasty cold that took two weeks to get rid of!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:12 pm

Oh no!!! Two weeks is just an awful lot of time!

Honestly... I'm trying not to get sick because everybody has been sick recently and I just don't want it anymore.

I could swear I pick up a bit on the virus my son had because my stomach has been feeling funny but I'm paying no mind to it.

Honestly I just don't care. My usual zombieness has helped to ease the process and everything but I just don't want to spend a whole day at the clinic waiting for results or whatever. Specially because if I show up like this they will think that I don't have anything because I look fine.

So I hope it's nothing but it's one of those things in which you just know with a certainty what is going on.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Yes it is-longer than usual for me to rid of a cold, but that day there must've been something going around that the rain & air helped travel it along! I know there is a bug going on but I think the only reason I haven't got it or not yet at least is because I had the flu shot in January & I also started to take extra Vitamin C!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:58 am

It's great to hear that you're taking care of yourself.

Being sick is awful and it truly wears you down in a lot of ways. Your end up feeling drained and perhaps you get a nice treatment and it doesn't make you feel so bad but then it takes a while for you to feel normal again.

I know that this past week I got to sleep pretty much the most of it and I am still feeling tired.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:44 pm

I have been feeling tired myself, it never ceases to amaze me how colds or flu bugs take a toll on our bodies, so I wondering if I am coming down with something but the shot & Vitamin C is helping out enough to tell me something is going around! Get some rest if you can 2H, I do hope you feel refreshed soon! Yes I care & hate to see you or anyone sick!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Thanks... I'll try.

Honestly I know I should get some more rest but I just hate to be there doing nothing. Even now that I'm learning how to project I don't like a lot the idea of spending a whole day in bed doing something I can't talk to people about.

And maybe it's just me or something but I've been listening to a lot of music and watching a lot of videos lately and it feels like I'm falling in love with fantasy stuff and those things that should be real life for everyone seem almost impossible for me.

You know that today I found a feather on the street? Its beautiful and it reminded me of the whole angel episode.

It kinda came back to me that maybe I just don't want to give angels another chance because they were the first to broke my heart.

They were not how I was lead to believe and what I came across was not as nice as the fake publicity so I'd rather stick to the fantasy material.

That or probably the playlist I picked for today has me stuck in this vibe that anything is possible and that angels roam our streets as aimlessly as we do because suddenly everything has to do with angels hahaha.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:55 am

OH OK-well, you know how you feel better than I do when you are sick! Although I hate getting sick to the point all I do is sleep, makes me feel like I am missing something!
That is cool-maybe the Sterling is reminding you he is one of the good ones & is telling you hello too-at least that's what my Court Wind had been telling me, the Sterling wanted to let you know he will be around when or if you need him & don't hesitate to chat with him!
I always wondered if there were Angels among us & are so close to us that we still can't tell that they are Angels-for all I know they blend in so well they go unnoticed!
I also noticed I have been listening to certain songs a lot lately-I don't know why but it's the songs I won't go out of my way to listen to yet there is a need to listen to them, almost feels like the songs are meant to be inspirational somehow! If I told you the band or the songs I would feel embarrassed to tell you, the songs are dated from the 1970's & I used to enjoy them growing up but not too much any more!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey! Don't be embarrassed to tell me. Now you've made me curious!

I certainly know what you mean about missing out on things. Truth be told and that's one of the reasons why I don't like sleeping that much. I'd rather be doing something else or learning about something than sleeping.

My favorite scene in Dr Strange is when Steven is lying on his bed and his astral form has a book and is reading it. I SO wish I could do that!

Anyway... You may be right about those angels out there since they could be having angel blood in them and just be unaware. After all... it takes so much awareness about our ancestry to be sure where a lot of things are coming from. Not only that but even if we were aware that this other type of DNA is within us it still takes a lot to activate and use it.

I admit that I had a very curious dream one of these days and I woke up with an interesting feeling. In my dream I got face to face with a prankster spirit and I roared to it in a confrontational manner.

The thing came right at me and showed me his face. Funny because I didn't get to see any it but I'm pretty sure he would be looking like one of those japanese traditional masks that are a bit scary looking.

I knew that I had been pulled out of the scene by someone but couldn't quite place my finger on anyone. Its probably my Volkh. Anyway... the thing is that I felt that if I came back that thing will be able to find me and would follow me here.

It took a few minutes to change my mindset in order to fall asleep again and go somewhere else. In the meantime I had the intention to call out the Sterling.

Maybe it took a while for me to feel anything different. I knew that most of my spirits where elsewhere and I didn't have that much details to locate him myself so I just sat there and waited.

In the end I think that he did show up but I fell asleep again and that I missed it so the signs are for me to know that he is willing to talk if I call but I just don't know.

It's so hard to ease up and let things go in order for me to reveal more of myself. I know that he has the ability to look into those things and I wouldn't be able to conceal them but the whole purpose is for mento be able to say them, still... I don't have that much certainty about him.

When the dear black showed up it was so clear and easy to pick his energy up and establish a bond but with this other guys is just too different.

Of course I'd like to chat with someone, anyone really but it's discouraging to be the only one doing the talking.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”