Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:35 pm

OH OK YOU WIN-I will tell you! Have you heard of the band ABBA? I have liked them since I was a kid & I never got bored of listening to them, they were ones that I find their music a bit ahead of the era-timeless, pleasingly enjoyable, if some songs are a bit dated it's only a touch because it can be modernized to a new era! So OK I got it out!
You just mentioned the favorite-Dr. Strange is awesome-oh yes he has the Astral Projection down to a tee! I wish I can master that trait at will but I don't think it's quite time yet for me to do so yet, I remember I had done so a few times but I think it was because there was a need for it, the last time I tried to I remember going back into my body & hearing a voice telling me in time when it's right I will master it! I think that may be part of the reason I don't like over sleeping or sleeping too much, seems like when I do I always end up with the feeling I am missing out on something!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 pm

oh ABBA! Of course I know them. Not that much into them but it's hard not having heard them before.

Any particular song about them?

I think that projecting is the key to being able to deal with my spirits in real time but having more depth about those experiences.

It's a bit easier but sustaining the experience long enough is the hard part and that is why I think I have been feeling extra tired because I've kept on practicing almost daily.

In my experiences I've also noticed that I can rest and eat so that I would get back a bit of the energy I invest on it but it is still draining and I don't know how to stop it.

At first I lost almost all will to eat physically and food lost its appeal to me. Suddenly I heard a guy who has a wonderful YouTube channel about astral projection and he mentioned something about the navel chakra and I did the exercise and started feeling hungry again.

I wonder if it is related or if I can get to modify some other stuff to feel better but in the meantime it feels like I won't be sleeping ever again and will continue to project myself.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:43 pm

I love all their songs but S.O.S. Winner Takes It All, Happy New Year, & Take A Chance On Me are my favorite songs from them! Sounds like you have some key ideas how to get the AP part & be able to at least control it some! Maybe getting hungry is one way to make sure your energy is up there without feeling bogged down? Well, at least a thought!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:15 am

Winner takes it all would be my favorite from those you mentioned. Can't really think of any other right now.

As for the hunger goes... It doesn't really surprise me. It's part of he not-so-human feelings I get from time to time.

Suddenly I no longer crave food, I don't get much sleep either and my head feels in a whole other dimension to the point in which I find myself holding my breath and I stop caring about people in a more emotional way. Nor I would feel attracted to anyone in particular so I'll just be there feeling a bit undead and extremely bored.

In the past I've shook it off because I'd be scared but after all the things I've been through I just feel that it if they mean something and I just stop doing those things then I'd be alright and that I can keep on with my life as if nothing had happened.

Right now I feel more concerned about feeling emotionally exposed to angels than anything else.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Ok... I think that maybe SOMETHING is going on.

I woke up from a curious situation. I was in a place that looked like my grandmother's house yet again except that this time I was in her bedroom but things were a bit different.

I was laying down and I was trying to fall asleep. All of a sudden there is a white girl next to me. Now when I say white I literally mean white. Her skin, her hair, the pajamas she was wearing everything about her was white.

She kinda reminded me of Selene but with a lot more of white to her.

Anyway... the thing is that I got close to her and hugged her in order to try to sleep. A perfect stranger in my bed and I didn't care I still reached out for her and held her in my arms.

She complained about my hands being too cold but nonetheless allowed me to hold her casually. She was there talking to me until I overheard my grandmother say my name outside of the bedroom.

She was talking to my mother and somebody else and she said that I was in the room trying to get some sleep and that I shouldn't be disturbed.

Curious because just as she said this the girl next to me changed her attitude. Suddenly she was way more affectionate and began asking personal questions with detailed information.

I don't know why but suddenly it felt like she was trying to get a hold of my wifi password in order to take advantage of me somehow and just as I grew suspicious about the whole situation then I got pulled out of the scene again by the same "invisible hand" only to find that the alarm on my phone had gone off and I needed to wake up to an amazing amount of rain.

I got ready super fast somehow and decided to take an Uber instead of walking and spending the rest of my day soaked.

The screen said that I was going to take about 20 minutes to get to the office this morning. Considering that the usual journey can be made in 15 minutes I took it and that still gave me a few minutes to be early but to my surprise I made it to the office in 7 minutes!

I don't know what to make out of it. Interesting day. I got to the Uber and as I hopped in I heard a song being played by one of the crushes a friend has and we were talking about it the other day.

I would have loved to be able to get some breakfast but I'm not quite hungry, just about to start crying with all this rain hahaha.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:04 pm

WOW-how amazing! A vivid dream indeed-sounds almost like some of it was an Astral Travel too! It sounds like an Goddess-if she wasn't Selene then she sounds like an Astral or Star Goddess-I have heard about these type of beings but where to find this information I wish I knew, at least accurate info! Winter Goddess-that is what she sounds like-reminds me of the info my old friend of mine told me about years ago when I first had realized I was Astral Traveling when I was sleeping & the things that popped up in them-if I remember my old friend had mentioned there were Gods & Goddesses type of spirits that are only on the Astral Realm & for the most part we only see them when we Astral Travel which is why when we dream we see beings that remind us of someone but know it's not them! If only I can remember if my old friend mentioned where to get this info, I know she got it from some one or some where!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Now that's one thing I just don't get. Why are deities astral? Shouldn't they be part of the spiritual realms?

I'd love to know the difference, I swear.

In any case her being a deity is not very reassuring either. I must be the worst astral person ever! All I can ever remember are things that involve food, physical contact and brawling.

I just felt like a true barbarian, walking around with big old weapons, making a fuzz and trying to bed different beings. Perhaps I shouldn't be allowed to astral project in order to avoid public embarrassment. See why I don't get how your Court Wind is so nice to me as to hook me up with his friends?

Dear goodness, I'm so embarrassed.

On the other hand.. I'm also happy since I've found that the creature in my dreams the other night could be a Japanese goblin!

Which reminds me that I still need to look deeper into that.

And your words also made me think of my star faeries. A friend also suggested they could be elves. The problem is that it could be all of the above or none of them. So tough >...<

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Yeah, neither can I! I always assumed they were in the Spiritual Realm myself, but assuming they also travel to the Astral too when or if needed! You don't need to be embarrassed-you know I am starting to believe you were very powerful Warrior in another life! I think that's why my Court Wind takes a shine to you as well as wanting to introduce you to his friends, he sees something good in you-I swear he has told me he loved your company & you are a great guy too! I think some of these spirits are communicating with you because they want to be part of your keep & would love to have you consider them, maybe they look at you as Royalty-you also could have been a Prince or King in another life too-or a Warrior King! I am also wondering myself if Fae's & Elves are some how related, are they one & the same? Both or neither? Cousin races? They seem to be so much alike there is no way to deny they are very similar yet so very different!
OK-I had to word check again-this time it's not fully spelling a word or misspelling! :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 am

I think you may be right.

When I first started keeping some of my spirits mentioned this to me. About being a warrior "king". Honestly I don't like the idea very much.

I think that there was a time in which being a king just meant that people acknowledged you as being very good at something and they respected you for that.

It wasn't about power or anything like that. It also meant that you had a big responsibility on your shoulders because there was a task given to you that only you could fulfill for the benefit of everyone.

In my case... I think it means more about company and protection. Defense against those who mean harm and that can be intruders or disease alike.

Honestly... I like your idea about this types of creatures finding their ways to me. I won't lie, it can get freaky from time to time, specially because I've learned to lower my guard and concentrate at certain times and for the past couple of days I've seen spirits and energy manifestations in videos.

I remembered when I had my reiki initiation I was recording some part of it and when my teacher was placing her hands above the belly of the patient I saw smoke rising up but for the past couple of days it has been getting worse.

I mean... I've seen things in YouTube videos about people explaining spiritual techniques and such. At first I was shocked but then it sort of made sense and I let it go but still it's hard to deal with when it happens.

I don't think that I would refuse any creature who would show up and ask me to be under my wing, to join my keep or something like that. I know that they are willing to follow the rules which is something I value.

Specially since they often provide so many details about themselves so that when I research I can no longer doubt it was them.

And it also inspires me to get better at what I am trying to do. I can't wait for the time in which I can have real conversations with them!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:58 am

It was a feeling I got-who knows, you may have got your strength from that & in this life you may not have wanted the responsibility except only when you absolutely needed to use those skills! I had noticed some of my spirits I known from past lives so we found our way back to each other & only when it was time, which you are absolutely right about it being freaky, sometimes it feels like I had met them under similar circumstances but with different people, or a pattern of experience I need to repeat for any given reason-like it's something I can't avoid but need to experience as a learning lessen! That's one reason I love going on you tube, there are so many videos on healing or reiki I love to learn how some of these practitioners do their thing but I need to remind myself sometimes a person can be given a gift & what may work for one my not be good for another! I even saw a video one time about spirit keeping, the girl in the video had spirits & she was giving advise to other keepers, I remember she mentioned not to push too hard because it may cause us to miss how they are manifesting!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”