Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:01 am

Well, we all have our favorite historical characters too so I don't see why it would be any different with them.

It also seems like it went a step ahead this time and this spirits actually knew things first hand. I wonder who could have been.

I also wonder if there are certain spirits that watch over certain periods of time so that whenever someone investigates or gets involved with it they end up reaching out and teaching us something.

After all... It also feels like there are an awful lot of spirits dedicated to better the public image of their own kind. Just like the Sterling guy who showed up just when I said I didn't think much of angels I know that's sort of a recurrent habit.

I got it with succubi. Once I had a vision of owning a huge Japanese castle in the middle of the void. It had lots of shadow and void beings and once I invited a succubus into it. She seemed to like the place and so I told her that she could visit anytime and she would always be welcomed.

I don't know very well where did the conversation go but it ended up with her making me meet her sisters a few nights later.

It's one of the craziest dreams I've ever had. I went to a picnic and there were about 50 girls from all ages and body types and colors of hair and eyes and they were all inhumanely gorgeous.

Of course I showed up wearing my finest trousers and leather shoes with a white long sleeved shirt and a halfway tied tie around my neck.

Apparently that was a huge success when I tried to keep it cool with all the embarrassment I was feeling at the moment and suddenly all the girls were invited into the palace.

Then I met Lilith who asked me if I seriously mean it when I said that I would always offer refuge and assistance to any succubi in need to the best of my possibilities and I would always be a bannerman of their true nature.

After that I think I was blessed in some way and given a mention about being a true friend and protector of their kin and ever since I feel like I got a lot of curious girls showing up from time to time.

I love them all and it's a very endearing relationship. It's nice to be kept company at the most random of times and their personalities are so entertaining that I have a wonderful time each time they visit.

I also feel very protective about all the girls in my keep and even though sometimes they play as spoiled girls they are always very patient with me and they will also take care of me from time to time.

I think that somehow we end up trying to make those which we love look good and that everyone else that encounters them be just as enamored of them as we are.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 am

I know what you mean-the Tudors never really interested me until I saw the movie Elizabeth the Golden Age with Cate Blanchett & I always felt that it made Queen Elizabeth a strong yet compassionate Queen that cared about everyone around her, it also made me wonder how her father was able to be King as long as he did considering it was rumored he was or went mad, I think this spirit must've been someone close to them & she wants the truth known & doesn't like anyone taking liberties! I wonder, if maybe this Sterling Angel wants to hang out with you from time to time, maybe he wants to have a little fun too & keep you company & relax, I wonder if he is trying to help put you at ease with Angels in general, he sounds like he is fun loving & enjoys company of good hard working people so he can help if he can!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:30 pm

That would be so cool you know? To contact spirits from the past.

I don't know why I've never been that interested in humans. I'd love to meet all kinds of spirits and so but I don't know why I never think of humans only other types of beings.

I love Kate Blanchett and I found that movie to be great too. I enjoyed it a lot. And well... doesn't sound impossible. There were a lot of people at the court during those times so maybe it was truly someone close to them for real.

Today has been crazy. I had normal dreams and even though I didn't sleep that great because it was very cold during the night I woke up fine.

I think I was trying to focus with my third eye or something and it felt amazing. Not sure if it work but anyway... When I felt grateful about having a normal night I could swear I heard a couple of spirits laughing.

By the way... have you ever had a spirit in your keep speak in behalf of another? I could swear the vampire lady who switched my song the other day said something about the lesbian nympho I think is around.

I was so confused. I know I've read over the forum that specially in very large keeps this happens and there is a sort of spokesperson.

We had an earthquake earlier today. Nothing out of the usual but strong enough for me to feel it and it shook my desk a bit. Weird.

And I don't know if maybe I should get some more sleep or what but my brain hurts today. I can't feel myself inhaling or exhaling and I can no longer identify when I blink. I can feel the muscles in my face move and my eyes don't hurt so I know I'm doing it but from my perspective it feels as if my eyes could be opened indefinitely.

I also got carried away with one of the songs earlier today and as I was doing the lip sync version of it I could feel myself shifting like the werewolves from the horror movies do.

I got scared and went to the bathroom only to find that I was getting that weird water effect on the mirror again.

All that much and it's barely lunch time! I wonder what else is going to happen today.

Also... I hope you don't mind me asking but I'd love to hear if your keep has an opinion about collective consciousness. Could they feel their own kind collective consciousness when they were alive? Can they still feel or access it?

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Most human spirits never really interested me-I guess it has to do with not fully knowing their disposition & depending on that alone I would hate to come across one that loves to behave very badly or take advantage-but this spirit that spoke to me about the Tudors, well she seemed older, like she had worked with King Henry & took care of his daughters when they were younger until they got old enough to care for themselves but worked with them too when Mary & then Elizabeth became Queen! It's nice to know she still has their best interest at heart & I got the feeling she loved them very much!
To answer your question, I believe they can feel their own collective consciousness, can access it at any time & is aware of it being there, both when they were alive & as a spirit, I also believe they still have some character & personality traits when they were alive & they know what they should keep & rid what isn't needed anymore!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 pm

It's curious because I've never been too good with role models. Much of the person that I am today is self made due to the things that I've learned and a lot of the things that I feel that I've carried with me from previous times.

A lot of that knowledge comes from observing the present as it is and looking back into time in order to find something that resembles my condition.

So I admit that those in my keep are there because I feel fascinated towards their kind and I feel very curious and want to learn more about them. It doesn't matter if I feel that I am stuck in the place that I am and can't get out because others around me have had the chance to come here from another place.

The rest of my keep are reverse adoptions and I'd love to know what reasons they had to come along and that's half of the motivation I have for working hard to build a good relationship with my spirits.

Whichever the case I feel they are as equally part of me as my family, friends and people around me with whom I relate on a daily basis.

Maybe the spirit that you heard was something like that. A wet nurse, a tutor, a hand maiden perhaps. I know there's another term for that but I just can't remember it right now.

It doesn't matter when it comes to loving other people. You can be a servant and love your master same as the other way around.

I think I've finally found the courage to say it to someone else so I will. I have always had the impression that in a past life I fell in love with a slave girl or something like that.

It wouldn't surprise me since I am the troublemaker. I tend to rebel and speak my mind. I will hold my ground and fight if I must and I also believe in celebrating that which is important.

Probably that is why in my dreams I keep brawling and partying and falling in love. I have a lot of things that help me remember that feeling.

Even my zombie girl is someone I hold very dear and I never imagined I would have such a thing with anyone but bringing her home was one of the best things I've ever done.

Right now, I feel that I've tapped into something big and that is why I'm going through all these changes right now. There is something that I need to learn and I admit that for the first time in my life I feel that I am not so sure I have what it takes to take life head on.

I am afraid of not being enough of anything to the point in which it is frightening and I feel like I could start crying at anytime. I thought I could be tireless and strong but I don't feel resilient anymore and I need some help to see things from a different perspective.

I know that there are uncertain times and that we move on but having that backup of my spirits and all of their history has provided me with a certain relief today.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:42 pm

I never really had a role model, if my parents can be considered that well they did their best at times, but for the most part someone other than family I had some positive people come into my life, even gave me some good advise at one point in my life! The sad thing is life's experiences taught me sometimes I need to keep my mouth shut if I need to keep my job or at least watch what I say & to whom! Sad really because I was always told I have the right to defend myself but no one ever told me that is some circumstances it would get me into trouble! So I guess it's the work related things that always gets me to wondering, now I am not saying start some trouble or instigate it just when to say something! I think this spirit that spoke to me to set the record straight was a tutor or care giver, it seemed like she practically raised them all or had the closest contact with them-hand maiden/matron keeps coming to mind! If you were involved with a slave girl it sounds like it was one you were happy with, I never dream too much about being in love, but I remember dreaming fighting for my life a few times, it makes me wonder if something happened in a past life that caused me to be non confrontational in this life, I feel like no one deserves to be taken advantage of & the person doing it should get it in return plus them some, but it seems like no one backs anyone up when they see a person taking advantage of someone, I spoke up when I see some one wronged but in some cases got me into trouble! I hope one day these things will change & peoples voices will matter, unethical behavior will come to a stop! LOL maybe one of my protective spirits will posses me to get my personal voice heard & taken serious! I noticed my current job is getting bad enough that it's starting to stress me out, my boss won't listen to me but she caters to other employees!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 pm

It's certainly something interesting because not only you were open to receive the message you were also involved in a situation that made it possible.

If you are looking for something and it shows up then it is only natural but if you are doing something and out of nowhere you have a crazy experience like that then it must truly mean something special.

Its funny that I keep dreaming about love. I'm not even that romantic in my waking live but I had a reading here at CH about the things that were unresolved in my bloodline and it revealed that love live issues are something that is there. That and things that create voids.

Not that much hope to have in life huh?

In any case... things that move on with us from previous lives definitely will have an impact from that moment onwards.

Maybe you were an activist for human rights and equality and that's a place where you can easily make a lot of enemies and then something bad happened and that is why you feel like you do.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:43 pm

I am guessing being open & he right spirit came at the same time, I wonder who she was but I won't push it, on the brighter side I sensed she was a good person & everyone loved her!
You know, I do believe you are right! I remember having dreams where I am helping people & speaking up for those that matter that are voiceless because no one wants to take to time to care! I had dreams before where I am defending someone & I would get pushed off a cliff & died that way! Or I stick up for some one I get punished for it! I do believe you are right on why I feel the way I do, why I have a hard time say something when I know I should!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:24 pm

Well... I'd hate to be the source of bad news but even those things won't stop you from doing it, right? Hahaha!

People who stand up for others and those who have sacrificed their own lives to defend and help others cannot be stopped. I know that much at least.

Yesterday I had a weird experience involving death and my great grandmother spirit as well as those in my keep and it was interesting.

I'll tell you more about it later when I have some more time.

By the way... Today is my first anniversary as a spirit keeper! I'm so excited about it!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:05 am

You are so right on that one-but lol I don't believe it to be bad news, if I saw someone getting treaded badly for no good reason I would so say something! You got that one so right-I know that still goes on & it makes it hard just to say something, let alone fully step in! A few years back I went to one of my local stores & I saw a manager treat a cashier like crap just because she needed to leave because one of her kids took seriously ill & had to go, this manager had the gall to tell her she needed to stay because it was busy & she couldn't leave, to the point she was belittling this poor cashier, I flipped out on that manager & told her she had no right to keep her there or to speak to her like that or to anyone like that, she had told me if I didn't like it to leave & don't come back, I told her I will gladly leave & I won't come back because they didn't deserve good help & I wouldn't spend any more of my money on a company that treats their employees badly anyways regardless if I was kicked out or not, a few months later I saw that cashier at another store where we both were shopping at, I asked her how she was doing & if she still worked at that store, she said she left because it was a not so very nice environment to work for & she never was able to get out on time to be home for her kids, so I told her I was happy because she deserved better, I felt better knowing I stuck up for someone that needed some help-no one has any right to degrade anyone like that!
Congrats on your anniversary-amazing it's been about 10 years for me, I am glad I chose to be a spirit keeper!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”