Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:26 am

That's just what I meant about it.

And also what I figured about my great grandmother yesterday. My mother kept dreaming of her until one of her uncles discovered that her body was removed from the graveyard and now they are working on finding where they took her.

So my mother has been visiting the cemetery and speaking with the people who run it in order to figure out and she came home with a very heavy emotional luggage.

Of course she came to me in order to come clean. Sometimes I could swear that in one of my past lives in which I was a monk I used to receive people for confession and spiritual guidance and that never left because it still happens from time to time.

Anyway... people have a confusing perception on death as if it would remove people from their lives so that they no longer could interfere being dead.

Sometimes people murder or punish others in order to prevent them from doing something like telling the truth or helping others.

And I had never really how we are brought up to believe that death is inevitable and that it will befall on all of us and it will rid us of any power or liberty.

Until yesterday I was never able to put my finger on it but when I heard my mother speaking a lot of things started making sense and suddenly I started feeling my spirits too.

They said that many people believe that once you die you are simply carried away. Almost by force you are taken against your will and sent for trial. Then you go to a good place if you are a good person, which doesn't make much sense because if you were why would you stand trial? And if you were a bad person then you would get a fitting punishment.

You never get that much saying and there are some who believe that even when you get sent to a nice place it's not like you get to see your loved ones or go anywhere else! That would be SO boring. I mean... eternity can be a LOT of time.

So that is why some won't believe in the paranormal because you just get removed from this place and that is why evil forces always get blamed. It's someone messing with you since it couldn't be the person you think it is.

And it made me feel sad for a bit. I know that if I die I would like to come back somehow. Or at least go to a place where I could help others and I think that reached my spirits because they also did something like that and that is why we are together today.

Even in death I will still be me. I will retain some of my scarce dignity and hopefully I will be able to aid others who just like me today are seeking answers and that made me have a peaceful night with pleasant dreams.

I think I made the right choice becoming a spirit keeper and I hope that my family can be proud of having chose me when they did.

The only interesting thing is that I got a watery third eye.

It feels like when you sneeze or yawn. Or when you're so sad that you could cry. That's a first and I've got no clue as to what could be causing it.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 am

You have a good perception on death! I don't believe if a person is good they go to trial, I do believe if a person is evil it gets taken care of & they get the most suitable punishment for them! I think for the most part we are the same & we carry on our personalities in death or at least the best parts of ourselves! I always wondered about a lot of these serial killers though, which makes me wonder, do they go straight to a place for eternity? Do they need to reincarnate to have justice done to them? If you have heard of Sylvia Browne she used to say we reincarnate & these evil people get reincarnated over & over again so they can learn to be good people & go to Heaven but I beg to differ on that one, if a person is evil thru & thru regardless, like a bad seed that it just can't fixed! So what really happens to them?
That is horrible about your great grandmother! I can never understand why people do things like that-it's not even so much disturbing the dead but the principal behind it I guess-is it for fun? Revenge? Attention getting? Body Parts?! UGH-it really makes me sick, no respect in any way!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:21 am

It truly says a lot about a civilization how they treat their dead.

A lot of horrible things happen to the dead constantly. People would steal from them or defile them in weird ways and that's just wrong.

I've always felt a peculiar interest in decay. Not in the morbid way but quite on the opp6 aspect of it. Why is it that certain people die and their bodies just won't rot?

When I was about 15-16 I got sick and when I went to the doctor we found out it was my thyroid gland. I was SO freaked out about adolescence and growing up and I didn't want to that my own body started repressing my thyroid to wake up and induce all these changes that when I got down in the bed at the doctor's office and get the ultrasound test what we saw on the screen was that it was of a different color. It look like a corpse and it was wasting away and it was making me sick.

Nobody should live with a dead part inside of them and if it had continued for a while I'm pretty sure I would have needed a surgery to have it removed.

Back then is when I started getting involved in the spiritual paths of life and I was able to accomplish what medicine didn't thought was possible. I got better and in just a couple of years of treatment and lots of learning I got to a "normal" point in which it came back to being a living tissue.

Thanks to that I've got to deal with a delayed adolescence and growing up years later and it's fine because people have to go through that anyway.

But in the reverse case where people don't experience that kind of decay that is pretty interesting too.

I am sorry about my great grandmother too because I have been exposed to a lot of her residual energy throughout the years and right now I wish I could use some crazy skill to find where her remains are, specially because after so MANY years she is still able to reach out into her family members and that's very sweet so I wish I could do something for her too.

I also think that dealing with these kinds of things has changed the way my spirits think of me and it has also brought them a lot closer and that's lovely because it also means that you will always be yourself.

You can die and reincarnate and come back a zillion times and you will be you. I was afraid that at some point I would be absorbed and any individual consciousness erased from me but right now I can also relax and continue with my life.

It's funny because I probably should be more concerned about how to fix my financial reality right now but instead all of these important lessons are being brought up and I also think that somehow learning all of these will help me to actually get out and stay out of financial shortcomings.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 pm

I never can quite understand why people would steal from the deceased, but I always guessed I would never fully know! There was an incident in my area where someone was stealing body parts from someone that recently passed & it wasn't just organs-bones, skin, you name it they took it-the people that were mainly involved were from the funeral homes that took care of them to get ready for burial & they sold them for money & when they got caught the dead had to be exhumed to make sure what was taken & from whom They caught the ones involved but that won't stop it from happening again, there will always be others!
It sounds like you know how to heal yourself & can tap into some thing we all may have but may not have access to! I am amazed you have that gift!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Well... that and let us not cross out black magic ingredients from that list.

Those who deal with the dead and such have a lot of room for interesting habits. They are just not the average kind of people anyway.

About having a gift... I don't know. I wouldn't go that far but I know that my brain looks at things from the craziest perspective.

Sometimes I wonder if I am looking at the same reality than the rest of people.

The other day I was mentioning a friend that ever since I cut my finger I lost sensitivity to things in my left hand and still I can feel muscles and tendons or nerves when I engage in some healing practice so I guess I'll never know what happened hahaha.

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkron

Postby DarkronVampwood » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Question what do I do if I see silhouettes of demons?

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Well... I'd say the first step DarkronVampwood would be to check what you are already doing before jumping to a conclusion.

Are you actively pursuing a way to contact demons? Do you have any relationship to demons through your upbringing?

And also... what are they doing? How are they behaving?

I'd say the problem with your statement is that it's a very general claim and it could fit into a lot of topics so it may be a little hard for you to get answers unless you have something that will help you narrow your options down. :)

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here

Postby DarkronVampwood » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:34 pm

They cause mischief for my family mainly for me and my dad I haven’t been able to contact anyone but I want to figure out why they’re messing with us

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:40 pm

And have you tried grounding, shielding and banishing options so far?

Are the things they do directed towards your physical self? Maybe your belongings? Or is it more some kind of causing a negative environment type of situation?

Are there any other family members involved other than yourself and your father?

If you were to establish a timeline of events and describe the overall direction of it, could you?

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here

Postby DarkronVampwood » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:43 am

No I have not tried to ground them but they are targeting and it is just me and my dad

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”