Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:13 am

hahaha! Yeah! I know what you mean.

My mother always complains about that. My siblings have a tendency for disaster. My sister is one to always spill her coffee or whatever she is drinking. My brother is one that I can guarantee you used the whole kitchen battery to make a couple of toasts and an egg and since he always runs late he would just leave the mess for my mom to do it. Of course... neither of my parents would tell them anything about it and instead they would vent with me.

I drink a lot of things during the day so normally I keep a glass with me at all times because it saves me the trouble of having to wash a new one every time I need to use it so I just keep it with me and most people would say that I'm being messy but it's an object I'm actively using.

About left over energy... that's quite the messy housework to do. I've had to deal with it recently.

My family can be quite intense and since they are always pushing their energy into everything it can be quite tense to be around them.

When I used to live with them I would take care of it but ever since I left I've noticed that it builds up until it makes everything unbearable and have everyone at each other's throats in no time.

Lately I've been losing my cool due to the social pressure. Growing up I never felt much of it but now it feels as if my siblings are almost perfect and everything is going great for them and I'm sinking into misery.

That and also memories. Sometimes I feel like I feeding off them until I can feel nothing as I remember which is also a bit of a cleaning process.

Some would say it has something to do with "letting go" but now that I've been getting more involved in ancestry issues I've also noticed that most of it involves "cleaning" in one way or the other.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:52 pm

DarkronVampwood wrote:They have been taking his tools and hideing them and Sabotaging his truck and motorcycle

For sure something to be concerned about when they are messing with vehicles! I would start cleansing with the sage, depending where you live there should be a New Age type of shop that sells it, if not you can see if CH sells it in their shop! Or if you like, Holy Water can also be very effective, you can check with some of your local churches, sometimes they sell big bottles of them, or one way that can be done is bring your own in a big jug like the size of a 1 gallon milk container, fill it with water & if you have sea salt at home put in roughly around 3 table spoons of sea salt, take it to the church of your choice & have a priest/minister bless it! It's one thing if a spirit/ghost moves something, it's quite another if they are if they are messing with something that can be a danger!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:28 pm

I just mostly have a problem with the bathroom or leaving garbage on the living room floor when the garbage can in the kitchen should be used! Sorry but I have an issue picking up after a grown adult that has common sense & doesn't have a disability! I noticed too if there is built up energy that needs to be released it puts me in a bad mood at times depending the energy! Which I know what you mean, I have been feeling this energy that because my parents seem to always remind me how well my sister is doing but end up feeling like I am a screw up! When I worked as a CNA my mom would always nag at me to come down to visit, or claiming she needed help & treat me like it wasn't good enough but oh no your sister has a life of her own to live & that's more important, so I end up feeling like I am a failure or screw up! I left working as a nurses aide because most of the facilities in my area isn't very good due to the type of people they hire & are the ones that love causing problems so I needed to get out of it gets me into trouble, plus if I ever decide to go back I can! Over all I am a type of person that looks at it like it doesn't matter what type of job the person does it's who the person is, the job doesn't make a person but the type of person they are-someone can be an executive for a major company or high powered doctor/nurse or attorney if their ethic aren't very good then it won't matter in the long run because if they are going to black ball or black list someone for no good reason by using their power to be able to do that then I have no respect for them!

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkron

Postby DarkronVampwood » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:09 pm

My dads gf said that last night a raccoon stood on its hind legs and it looked like it was listening to her

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Ok.. Hiding tools can be a pain but no harm done. Other than that getting vehicles mess up that's some serious stuff!

Makes me think that this is on your father and they only mess with you since you notice what they are doing.

Wouldn't surprise me if you can't get it to stop on your own.

Try to talk to your old man about it and see how he takes it. Get an amulet for him or something like that and try to take it on your own in the meantime.

Try to get some incense if you can. Maybe the default options can be hard to get your hands on and if you're like me then paranormal stores may be even harder to find.

Saint Benedict's medal can do wonders when it comes to blessing water on your own and you don't need to talk to nobody if you feel uncomfortable.

For what is worth even a cigarette may do it and that's as simple as finding as it gets. All you need is the intent and the will to get it going and the beings will see you're serious.

I hope you won't need to step up your game and with a simple few tricks do the job.

Let us know how it goes.

Now Catgirl2, I know what you mean entirely. Fun because I've always felt that this lifetime I'd be the one who stays behind to take care of my parents.

Both my siblings look like they will be doing great and soon enough leave. They're so perfect that nobody will care if they leave because that's how great they are that they needed to leave.

So I've had all my life to prepare for it and yet it doesn't make it any easier to deal with on a daily basis.

I also hate it when people misbehave with those who have jobs in which they need to take care of other people. It's not servitude! They can always walk away but it they chose that line of work then it means there is a higher reason and if they can't see that then it means they are far too dependent and taking others for granted to even realize.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here

Postby DarkronVampwood » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:41 am

I’m only 13 how can I do that

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:56 am

OH MY-I wasn't aware of your age Darkron, I am so sorry! But I think I may have an idea, do you know if you have any sea salt in your home? If you do you can make the Holy Water yourself, so having a Priest/Minister to bless it may not be needed-so when you make the Holy Water you can leave it in the window for at least 24 hours! How about white candles at home? Are you allowed to have a candle burning? Sometimes every day things can be just as good & can/will work, it even allows us to get creative if needed!

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here

Postby DarkronVampwood » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:01 am

Well catgirl2 I can burn candles but I don’t have any but me and my dad can go to dollar tree and buy a sea salt grinder but will incense work?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:11 am

DarkronVampwood wrote:I’m only 13 how can I do that

You're 13 and you tried to summon incubus/succubus??:
post783530.html#p783535
post783531.html#p783554

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here