Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi Whimsy!

I am glad that you liked the story and thank you for your kind words about it.

I think that my brain has interesting association skills so that when I see something new I try to remember as much as possible and the best way to do that for me is remembering the unusual bits.

Being able to tell a good story is also something that feels like a big responsibility because it means helping to keep something in the memory of others so you'll want to make sure that people remember what is truly important.

Hence why I think that details hold a big part of the conducting the attention and interest of those who listen.

As for the tracking part itself, I also think that's part of a primal set of skills that allowed us humans to make it this far.

Successfully tracking down an animal would ensure that you had enough food for your people in the past which increased chances of survival. Same as being able to find the safest route to a destination based on the needs of the group.

Those are important social skills, you can try to find some more information on tracking down or being a pathfinder and that should help you fine tune your skills to a new level.

If you were able to do the things you mentioned in your post well, that's a great social feature as well! Messages can be really important and what you did was a nice gesture too.

So I'd say the important part is staying safe. Learning to read the signs before it's too late to do something and helping others along the way if possible.

Some other times it won't make sense. Or you would have to look real deep. Like the experience with the man of the tiger portrait.

Universe speaks in a way that the message will mean something for us. Being able to put together he meaning of all the details that you saw coherently is he true skill behind making a good story out of it.

If you feel like there is something important behind the way something looked to you in a vision or dream then google the spiritual or dream meaning of it.

It can be fun and very educational and in he end it also helps put all the pieces together which is vital to making some progress.

I had some cool experiences yesterday night too which I'll probably post later on so... see you soon? n..n

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Both of you had such vivid dreams that I am betting they were messages or visions! The red headed woman in my dream-she was a real person in life, Pam Courson was the long time girlfriend of the Doors lead singer Jim Morrison, & yes she was a natural red head, despite the recent rumors that Jim Morrison was really murdered by a drug overdose but for years it was said it was heart failure that killed Jim Morrison, Pam was actually a drug addict when she was alive & she had died of an overdose in her home, now due to the recent rumors I have been hearing I am betting that somewhere along the line the truth was getting mixed up with the rumors, Jim Morrison died in Paris France & despite it was said there was no autopsy but he may have been murdered because he took a strong very potent form of heroin that belonged to Pam & he died as a result, the other one I heard he died at the club they were hanging out at that they moved his body to the apartment him & Pam were living in! Now here is the other catch-after Jim Morrison died Pam came back here to the states & got a place of her own, she met up with some people that had some really potent drugs that eventually Pam took & that is what killed Pam-she died 2 maybe 3 or 4 years after Jim, it was told she died in her apartment but no one knows for sure, because it was rumored while high she went outside to use she died there & was moved inside! I think that is why she came to me in a dream, Pam wanted me to know what happened & she was trying to give me a message, that maybe it was to clear up some things but since a woman spirit told me who she was she had to leave just to make sure no one else interfered, because one thing I remember now while thinking thru my dream to make sure I remember the details, when she went out side I followed her & I told her I was sorry, I didn't mean to upset her if I did, well, she pointed & said come with me, I followed her & she took me to the place she was living at when she died, she pointed & said here, that is where it happened, she then told me now you will know!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Wow, that's intense Catgirl2.

Definetly something that I'd have trouble dealing with at the moment. Going through all the emotions of that situation. I have heightened empathy towards people and animals (It's not like sympathy persay but more so like I can understand and sometimes take on their attributes in certain situations if that makes sense). I know the why of things, like why this person feels this way or that in a situation but I don't always know what I should do about it and I don't always make the best decisions.

In my best light, I'm usually just seeking out a way to make it all better for everyone if that makes sense. At my worst, I'm entirely self-serving and consumed by whatever obsessive thought is pestering me.

I'm sure that Pam was glad for you to be there for her, to hear her story, it was extremely nice of you to follow up on her like that and I'm sure that she appreciates being heard.

2Heinrich

For me personally, I see the tiger dream as one of the most clearest messages I've ever received in my life. It's clear to me that the man was telling me to pay attention and yet I would not. I was resisting. The resistance part is still a little unclear to me but I do notice it's a real problem that sometimes pops into my life.

I don't like compromising my attention on things. I'm very stubborn and tend to want to shut people out but sometimes when this happens and I stray too far into this mode, I start focusing on unhealthy or unsavory thoughts and ideas (isolation can really mess you up) and it really is helpful when someone is there to pull me out of it. Ergo the need to listen to others and consider their words and ideas.

It took me so long to understand the importance of socializing and how it could solve so many of the issues that I was facing. I just didn't want to try with people and I had such a hard time trusting them.

Even now, it's still difficult and I feel like such a spaz. I've made presumptions about certain things *and have acted on them* only to wallow in despair about it later (I'm way too hard on myself about this to be honest because it's usually over minute situations that probably don't bother people as much as they do me but I act as if I should be beaten by a shovel over it. Like I've done something horrendously wrong. And it's a really hard mindset to break.)

Not to mention, it's quite suffocating, the quiet internal rage that wants to cut at everything that I am. God I've wanted to break myself so many times in this way. It's quite addicting and difficult to manage but I've definitely gotten so much stronger in this regard.

But I also pick up on lots of useful information as well. I'm good at resource management *I know where things are needed and I'm pretty creative with problem solving* (although you probably wouldn't guess that about me just by meeting me) and in a pinch, under the right circumstances, I can make a good leader.

Although I don't like assuming this role too often because I can't always see past my own wants in things and I hate becoming too domineering which I have a tendency of doing in these situations. (And that is not a good recipe for friends, in which, I do want.)

But enough about me, I'm interested to hear more about both of your experiences. It's been fun following this thread and I feel like my head's been split wide open from all the knowledge that I've gleamed from it. Have a pleasant evening or whatever it is wherever you are...I like evenings so I'm going to go with that one. And I'm off to bed...sometime soon at least.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Well.. In that case Catgirl I can only think that since it was something that moved you personally then they wanted to show you the truth of what really happened. You know... as a gesture of true appreciation.

I know a lot of people will just buy whatever story they are shown and since you wanted to know more then they showed you.

At least I'd dare say so knowing you and the experiences you've shared as I do. Still... I could be wrong and it has nothing to do with that.

Now Whimsy... Don't be too hard on yourself.

I know what you mean all too well. I've always been a loner and even with those people I hang out with I'd keep a low profile, specially if it gets on a bigger scale and there's a lot of people involved.

I like distance relationships like the ones here in the forum and such. The closest people in my life are the ones who would answer my texts and the like.

It kind of brings me a balance into being by myself and being social.

Becoming a spirit keeper is something great in that aspect because it respects a lot of the boundaries that you normally have and still you feel like someone is there beyond any degree of duty.

Same with empathy. Having a constant trade of energy allows you to become more stable in the long run.

So I'm glad that you have been enjoying the topic. It has been great because of that. Different users come and go and we can share the types of surprises we receive by being involved into a different lifestyle which can become pretty fulfilling.

It pays off in the amount of effort and work you are willing to make so all those qualities you mentioned are great to help you manage yourself and your path.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:35 pm

I have empathy & sympathy for both animals & people-mainly animals because they are voiceless & need someone to advocate for them, people for the most part I do have both for unless they are the type of person that will manipulate things for their benefit & I have a hard time having any empathy or sympathy for them, I just don't like anyone that is willing to take advantage of peoples kindness, situation & love for life! I never gave Pam Courson a second thought or even Jim Morrison, yes there are a couple of songs from the Doors I like but nothing more, but with the anniversary of Jim Morrisons death in July for some reason this year seemed to be a bit odd, it was like I felt some kind of energy that was trying to get thru & be heard, well there is this woman that said that she was married to Jim Morrison the year before he died-I believe this woman by the way-but due to certain politics about their marriage it was deemed not legal, I think that was another thing Pam wanted me to know too, in the dream when she said the Emerald Ring belonged to/meant for someone else, I think that was another thing Pam was trying to tell me in the dream, I think she was trying to tell me that despite what everyone knew or heard she wanted me to know the truth!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Sorry, this dream of Pam is really eating at me-for some reason I can't get it out of my mind, another thing too, there is a familiar feeling to the place she died that I saw in my dream! BTW-the ring she said belonged to some one else, she was referring to some one else!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:20 am

It's ok. Let it out.

Today has been a very peculiar day.

I woke up feeling extra tired even though I slept enough. I did get a couple of spooks yesterday but I guess that I had it coming.

I keep researching portals and projection techniques and was trying a couple of those before going to bed. Probably not the best decision but still... I felt like trying.

Today was rather peaceful and quiet. Normally Mondays can be hectic but today was soft paced and I liked it.

A friend and I were going for tacos after our shift was done and as we were heading to the place we were going to eat a nice girl and a boy approached as and requested to interview us. Something for cookies and a company product inquiry.

The thing is that they gave as $10 each! Plus a sample of the cookies and so I didn't have to pay for my meal!

As if that were not awesome enough the food was unbelievably good. I think the best nachos I've ever had.

All day long I have been trying not to fall asleep and can't stop thinking about my huldra. The curious part is that when I got to the office I had a bit of stomach ache and a friend gifted me with a herbal tea which was amazing by the way. Something about a blend for digestive issues but tasted wonderful.

And well... All I could think of was lying down in the grass with my huldra and speaking with her. I made the tea an offering for her and she seemed pleased because I could swear it tasted like the best tea ever.

And something about me being able to digest the herb properties better as well.

So it was very interesting to see all those weird reactions coming into play for a single day. Everyone was incredibly nice and there where no issues. I even managed to get some spare time! Plus the free meal and everything I could totally get used to days like today.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:00 am

OH WOW-Nachos-I can go for some right now! Over all it sounds like you had a great day-plus a free meal that actually tastes good is always a plus! I think the dream about Pam Courson just has me rattled for some reason-I was doing some research & although what I read said she died in 1974, Jim Morrison died in 1971, Pam died of a heroin overdose in her apartment but it wasn't clear as to weather or not her & Jim Morrison were legally married themselves! Check this out-I was googling them up & I remember reading on something about these two women that claimed they were close to Jim Morrison, well one woman claimed he gave her an Emerald Ring, so I think that's what she was trying to tell me in the dream about the emerald ring, but the one thing that gets me is that Pam Courson never brought up Jim Morrison in any way in my dream but she only elaborated on wanting the truth to be known!
Well, my Court Wind & me had a nice conversation this morning, he said something to me that I should expect more dreams to come & to check to see if there may be any kind of signs or messages because something good is coming & I wouldn't want it to pass me by! Nice to know he is getting all cryptic on me-well I think he said some thing to me about his potential vessel, did he mention to you or show you what it looked like? I was shown by him two-one was a solar cross with trinity knots at the corners of the cross parts with a blue stone in the middle, the other was two Angel Wings crossing over each other-but there was a third he was thinking in but he is concerned it may be too feminine, that one is a blue gemstone shaped like a wing-I think he said he was going to show you because he wanted your opinion & if you would like to give your personal suggestions he would love that-we both are stumped!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:20 am

Have you heard from Darkron? Hey Darkron please make a post so we know you are ok-you got me worried!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:38 am

Wow... it seems to be adding up! That's great!

It must be truly significant and maybe I'm going with a wild guess here but I would say that not only it has to do with finding out the truth behind an event but also that it came to you at the right time considering that you and your Court Wind are looking for another vessel.

Could it be that she is telling you a story about a precious jewelry article that got misplaced or sent to someone else and they are letting you know so that you can stay alert?

Consciously... I can't say that I remember having your Court Wind over since the werewolves and the einherjar were coming over. I felt mostly the wolves and I don't know how exactly but that matter was settled.

I haven't heard back from them since. Nor from the Sterling guy either.

But if he wants to come and share something that's great. Hopefully it's over a cup of coffee or something like that.

Yesterday was a nice day indeed. I enjoyed it a lot and makes me think that maybe I'm getting sick because I woke up today and my throat is sore and I feel weak and cold.

I have to be super early at the office today and then my sister has another gallery opening event and I'm starting to think that this time I won't be going unless I feel better.

About Darkron... haven't heard anything and it got me worried too. Hope they're both doing fine at least and would be nice to hear an update.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”