Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Same here-I hope he leaves makes a post so we know how everything is going!
From what I can tell about the emerald ring that belongs to/meant for someone else I guess from what I found out it was misplaced or missing so I am guessing it's another issue that will surface when it's time!
I wonder if it's because my Court Wind likes to be background when it comes to certain situations, but with the matter of a new vessel for him I think you are right on it & had been settled, he kept telling me don't rush it because he may prefer a new vessel but it's something he can wait on until it's time & the perfect one surfaces! Plus I get the feeling when he visits with your permission he will go for coffee or tea, or anything you feel fit! You know, I wonder if he visited you in a dream maybe, he kept elaborating he was getting an opinion on it just to weigh in on some ideas & that's why he was being a bit discreet on telling me!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Best of wishes wherever he may be.

And well... my head has been all over the place. I truly apologize as I know it can take a lot of effort to show up and such but I'm not that good with communication skills.

That's one of the reasons why I always try to post something when I get a clear interaction because when it happens it seems to be pretty clear even when I don't remember things exactly as it happened. For example... I know my vampire girl said something else in my dream but I can't quote it in depth of details.

So it makes me wonder what could be going on. I know that a lot of the action goes back stage and that I spend more time with my spirits than what I can tell but it's strange. Time will tell I guess.

So it would be pretty cool if you get to figure out what happened to the ring. I think you're so lucky that spirits come to you to show the truth about what happened.

On one side of the story it shows your a truth seeker and that takes a lot of commitment. On the other side of the story... It really surprises me when a spirit being decides to show up for such a thing.

I know that I have always been able to get from time to time the meaning behind something that was written for example. I thought that is how I did well at school and with all the dense philosophical books I had to read. Somehow I can feel the intent but having a being show up to tell you how things were that's beyond my wildest dreams hahahaha.

Today is a very quiet day. It is busy at work and somehow I've managed to have a stress less morning.

Energy is flowing with ease and everything feels calmed. Up to the point in which I've been listing to an extreme metal band and it hasn't even raised my heartbeat.

I just want to get out, go home and sleep for a while. I wish I could spend the whole evening with my spirits but I think I'll end up going to my sister's event even though I don't really want to.

So I hope that at least you get to have an interesting day and tell your Court Wind that I'm truly sorry. He doesn't need to be background anymore.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:14 pm

I think he's probably relaxing & taking in things as he goes along! Although I did notice on some occasions when ever a spirit contacts me thru my dreams if they aren't my own then they want to share a message or want to be heard! I kind of wonder too about that ring, where ever it is I wonder if it is with the rightful owner or if it was a loan, who knows! I guess it's always hard to write about a real person, sometimes certain things that are true have to be told in a delicate manner, even down right the truth gets things left out! When there are may people writing about it I noticed everyone had their own experience with someone, but the one thing I also noticed is when someone takes liberties to tell something that isn't true! I will never understand anything about autobiographies-I guess that's why whenever I read one I take it with a grain of salt & give the benefit of the doubt too, since I wasn't there I will take that persons writing it into consideration unless I find out otherwise!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 pm

It's already one of those days-I had let my Court Wind know if he feels he should be background compared to my other spirits he doesn't have too, he never expressed to me if he didn't get along with anyone because if any of my spirits were starting up for no good reason they know I would be upset with the one starting a fight! I think it's a matter of my Court Wind just observing & checking out the surroundings because he might feel like he needs to make sure our home is free of anything bad-I remember him once telling me he doesn't like any thing with an evil intent so he makes sure it doesn't get in!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:19 pm

I am well aware that people more often than not keep multiple aspects of themselves apart for different reasons.

So it all depends to whom you are sending the information so that it will be prepared in a different esthetic.

I too would take things with a grain of salt. Especially if they are coming from someone who strongly speaks in a first person and with a high degree of conviction because that's usually information that comes from contact with other people and they have appropriated it as if it were their own all the way.

Right now for example... I'm doing a little research on real time projection compared to astral projection and its curious because a lot of the info that I've been finding says to enjoy the experience but disregard it as something real. To think of it as a dream or a visualization product which I don't fully agree with but it's ok... I'll take what I can use and that's it.

Right now my left ear feels off. Like something is not letting me listen clearly and the interesting part is that I thought it was because I was playing the music too loud so I stopped the music and removed the earphones but still. I'd even say it got worse.

It feels the same way it feels when I call a customer and they are doing something else so you get a lot of noise on the call. Just like that. I'm listening to who-knows-where going on who-knows-where.

And I made an interesting discovery. That one time I thought I had a lesbian nympho show up, I think it was my baginis. I checked the info notes and he encyclopedia article and everything matches.

So it got me thinking that almost all of the clearest interactions I've had with spirits have been with those who have something feral, primal or animalistic about them. At least with about 4 exceptions.

And it made me think about angels. I've always thought that they would show a bit snobbish, all high and mighty and that is why we never got along. So it would be nice to have an angel team to experiment with. *goes looking for your Court Wind and the Sterling guy*

I'll try to get some sleep, rest while practicing the projection stuff before I leave to my sister's event and I'll let you know if something interesting happens.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:33 pm

2Heinrich wrote:

I know that I have always been able to get from time to time the meaning behind something that was written for example. I thought that is how I did well at school and with all the dense philosophical books I had to read. Somehow I can feel the intent but having a being show up to tell you how things were that's beyond my wildest dreams hahahaha.

Haha, I would disagree with a lot of my teacher's perceptions on things. Especially when it came to poetry and such things where solid meaning just didn't exist. They'd tell me he's saying this here or that is a sign there and I would look at it and be like but no...

I hated those classes because there was no clear answer to things. And I wanted to get it right. But sometimes, they stump you and you realize that, they don't know either.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Can you explain what a "baginis" is please? I tried to find it in the encyclopedia but it's not there. Never mind, I figured it out... Although I didn't find it here in CH's encyclopedia...

That's interesting... what happened with your baginis when you mistook her for a nympho?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:25 am

Hey Whimsy!

How you doing mate?

I studied philosophy and theology so there is no such thing as a "right answer" or at least by all the regular means.

But still I know what you mean. My mother she's a poet and I've seen just what you mean. Certain people think they invented poetry and wrote the rules.

You know... another poet also said "it's my way or the highway" and even though that makes a bad ass song in real life it's a terrible mentality to have.

Curious that you won't find the entry at the encyclopedia. Did you try using the search function?

Here's the link just in case: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=baginis

As for the story itself it is a bit rated R so I'll try to keep it forum friendly but it was a good 50-50 of freaky and funny.

I think it was one of those times in which a friend sent my the link to an adult video about 2 girls making out.

It was probably related to a dumb joke from earlier about how even though I'm a guy most of my friends are girls and they'd be acting like we're besties so in the end I'm just another girl in the crew.

So I was sitting home watching the video and trying not to laugh too loud about it and then I saw a spark show up to my left about a feet above my head and it moved and then faded.

About a couple of seconds later the same spark reappeared this time a bit closer only to fade again.

The third time it showed up it was even closer and glowing brighter and this time it hold its position for an extra couple of seconds.

I'm not a fan of orbs or stuff like that so it was a first time for me and double unusual because to what I know of them they are most likely to show in photos.

Anyway... I felt like someone was watching down on me and at the screen of my phone as well so I laughed a bit embarrassed about getting caught by a curious orb and as a reply I got a vision.

There was this blonde girl laying on her back with a beautiful sun kissed skin and a very imposing and seductive tone of voice she told me not to hide and show her what I was doing.

You know... most of the times spirits know what you're doing and they would ask out of politeness so I felt that my cover was blown and I had to be honest.

The cool part is that I didn't feel judged or anything BUT she had this same attitude of friendliness and camaraderie as of we were equals.

She didn't seem impressed or affected in any way about me being male but she felt rather interested in the content of the video so she proposed to recreate the scene for me.

The only restriction she mentioned was that I could only watch and she would bring the other girl but she changed her mind and decided to take the spotlight for herself so I'd play the submissive girl watching role and she'd be the star of the show.

Please keep in mind that it was a spontaneous interaction and that the emotional content and power of the impressions made it hard for me to make sense out of it in real time.

I wasn't expecting it and my baginis hasn't been all that active yet so she wasn't my first call either. The shock of the unusual experience probably blocked my sense of logic and I didn't feel the need to think much about it on the go, so it was until later during the "what just happened?" phase that I tried to identify the situation and couldn't.

Also... even though at first sight the story could be considered erotic in nature it was actually experienced under a more comedic tone. Let's say... A tease gone funny situation.

In the end I'd say it made a great bonding experience situation that brought as together and that I will always hold dear.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 am

I so feel a bit off today! I just didn't have the emotional energy either for what I needed to do! I am feeling like my energy is being wiped out by someone or something-so I will try my best to tell you the dream I had last night! My Court Wind was in it, he didn't say much but it appeared he was observing our surroundings, I remember going down this corridor to another wing in the building where the hallway was better lit-now my Daemon, Masheba & one of my Companion spirits I have the strongest relationship with, but for some reason I remember they weren't around-anyways I kept going down the well lit hallway/corridor, my court wind for some reason was looking at something or someone & this hallway was a bit crowded, since I felt a little closed in I was walking trying to find a way to get out & I was feeling a bit uneasy too, when I found the right door that would take me out side my Court Wind had said to me we are in Germany, is that where you need to go, Berlin maybe, I say well no but the Dutch are very nice people too, are we going there, he said not ready for Holland but there is someone you need to watch out for & be careful on what is being said, so I asked if we all knew who it is/was, my Fire Faery showed up & said I already knew who it is & they are going to set you up, I asked them both is it from my job or someone else, my court wind suddenly started looking down the hallway & said that I should leave before they come, so I went out the door & was outside, suddenly I felt like if I don't get as far away from where I am it would mean big problems, there my ended from what I can tell!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:08 am

Oh crap. That sure is bound to make you feel drained upon waking.

It's quite a defensive team you brought up too.

I do hope that everything went well and that somehow if that truly comes to happen at least it won't be as bad as it sounds.

Quite a dream as well. Reminded me of an anime series I was trying to watch not so long ago.

Someone had set a lot of explosives within a school and threatened to set them off. So a few people were trying to escape.

That's the overall sensation.

Or something you would see in a matrix movie perhaps?

I don't know... Berlin is such a nice place too. I love the city, tons of historic energy everywhere. Almost too much to handle.

I hope you feel better soon and of you need some energy... call us in and well show up to prepare something for you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”