Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:28 pm

You think so? It's funny you should say that because one of my old friends said the same thing but she suggested the ones that have a balance of blue & green-the ones that are right in the middle that are not too blue & not too green & shows a bit of both colors, but I find those ones are hard to find!-I wonder if me being a water sign has anything to do with it-I never really took interest in aquamarine until I found a pair of earrings that were the combination of the blue & green but was a touch on the greener side, I so loved those earrings too, so I caved in & bought them, after wearing the earrings for a couple of months I took them out to give my ears a rest some how they popped up missing, I put them in my jewelry box so I didn't lose them but I have this nagging feeling my old friend wasn't such a friend because she was the only one that knew where the earrings were & she hinted that I should let her hold them for safe keeping, I can't prove it that it was her that took them but if it was her it's very disappointing she would do that to someone!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Yeah it really sucks when a friend let's you down like that. I had a friend that got into drugs. Stole money from my mom and money from me from time to time. I think it was both her and her friend involved.

I lost my key over at her friends house and she used it to get money whenever she could. My mom was trying to tell me we were being robbed but I thought she was being paranoid. (Growing up she could be a bit extreme in her emotions on things and would always think that someone was stealing or taking from us in some way.) And so I disregarded it until we came home one day and the house was a mess..

You know, I even sought out her comfort after that happened and I stood up for her against my mom when she was accusing her. I seriously thought, she wouldn't do that.

It was unnerving knowing that a stranger had been in my house and she left quite the scene for me too. We had a giant toolbox that my mother stashed her money in to lock it up.

Well we found that opened in our livingroom along with a knife lying there, everything else in disarray and I'm thinking to myself, what would have happened if we walked in during that? Would a knife fight have occurred?

Of course the cops couldn't do anything and so we changed our locks and I find out later because her sister in law spilled it to me. (I think she thought I knew everything but I only knew that she stole once from my mom's purse)

My mom caught her stealing money from her purse and chased her down. I followed behind trying to calm her and finally I stopped looked at my friend and said I would search her (my mom was grabbing at her crazily at this point and the money just fell out of her pocket and I knew it wasn't her's. Even as she was trying to explain it away.

The dumb part is she decided to get her mother involved by telling her that my mom attacked her. That woman came over guns fully loaded and I stopped her dead in her tracks. I said she stole from us pointing directly at her daughter, then I looked directly into my friends eyes as I approached them and you could tell she was defeated. She couldn't argue with me standing right there ready to duke it out with her if necessary. I think she expected her mom to intimidate me and while she was a big lady, I was far too angry and hurt to care at that point.

Of course now her momma's guns were pointed at her and I had to laugh as I watched them leave. Her being chastised for her misdeeds. She brought a storm to me and I sent her ass right back!

As for our relationship, I actually appreciate her presence in my life. She did something horrible, no denying that but she did provide me with some much needed company. She was very adventurous and fun and I enjoyed that she liked taking me places. (She was one of those people who knew all the back roads and shortcuts of the town and she'd do a bit of climbing to get wherever she wanted to go)

I think she viewed me as better off than she was and she justified stealing from me by telling herself that she was providing for her and her friend (whom she was in love with at the time).

Then her brother, who was also my friend at the time found out and blackmailed her into giving him money too. Such a lovely situation isn't it?

I view trust and friendship a bit differently than most people I think. I believe with people and really any creature out there, there are things you can and cannot trust them with and it is entirely dependent on who that individual is.

As unsavory as some individuals may be, I don't think that all of them deserve eternal unhappiness and unrest. In fact, most of them are acting the way they do because of how much pain they're in. Do they need to be put in their place? Yes definitely but I think even the condemned should have their needs considered. You wouldn't fault a cat for killing a mouse now would you?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Oh wow!

That was THE catch up reading I just had to do. But it was pretty cool to be honest. Thank you guys!

Catgirl, I didn't get who was the military question meant to, I'm sorry.

Whimsy, I can't believe that you would post the sword pendant just like that! I would swear that when I heard the story I saw one very similar to that one in my minds eye.

I just love the spiritual ways and how the unbelievable keeps on happening daily!

It resembled more a straight sword the one I saw in my head. Perhaps I am just too conditioned to appreciate angelic swords a certain way from personal experience.

Once again, I need to thank you guys for your posts. They really helped me to calm down today. I got delayed by my bosses a whole hour after my shift had ended.

When I got out I had to make a couple of calls to see if I could go pick up a package that an uncle sent for my son and I didn't get a reply at either of the two places that I needed to call.

I could say that I snapped right there and I had an interesting walk home. I am starving, I'm tired and it was a long day full of pressure so I put on my earphones and cranked the volume all the way up to one of my favorite metal bands.

I couldn't hear anything from the outside world as I walked home and that helped me gain a certain sense of peace but still, I couldn't play the music loud enough. I swear that my dear black dragon has devoted himself to help me with my mood because I had not walked 25m when he felt there by my side.

I could swear his presence is so strongly bound to the element earth that as I walked I could feel the vibration of each step I took sounding in the back of my head as if it were an avalanche or the earth itself moving. I felt as if my own body were made of something like obsidian and I were one of these golem creatures made of stone.

During the whole way I could feel earth, metal and stone in my path and I could tell what they were made of. Not like I knew what the components were, but I could feel them in their different proportions making up the whole object I placed my hand on.

Normally I don't have that bad temper, despite all of my brawling dreams and such... so I don't know what got into me to start feeling like that. I felt unstoppable, as if I would smash things with my bare hands and the rest of the world existed at a distance from me.

Very cool feeling.

I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience with your friend Whimsy, I can totally relate. I tend to be a magnet for problematic people. You know... the ones that get in trouble easily and just like you I felt like they kept me good company and thanks to being with them I can now tell some good stories. You know, when it's going good it's going great they say.

I have still to find the right balance between adventurous and boringly cautious. That delicate balance that would allow a person to try new things, or be spontaneous. To react calmly to unexpected situations and who doesn't feel discouraged when things don't come your way.

Probably I'll be ordering pizza and I wish you guys were here with all of your spirit families as well. Feels like it would be a great event.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:04 am

I was wondering if you were in the military 2H, or at least in a past life! Maybe it was something I was picking up on! I know what you mean Whimsy, my old friend that I suspected stole my earrings, well she was a thief with a crack & cocaine habit, I should have ran as fast as I could away from her when I realized she had a drug problem but I gave her the benefit of the doubt, she confessed to me some time late on she was going into stores stealing form them because she claimed she couldn't afford what she took, she started crying but I had told her that she should not have done that because one day it may catch up to her & if she can't afford something then it's not worth stealing it because it's going to cost her more if she got caught-food I can understand, anything that's not needed is a big no-we were at Borders Books one day & she had found 3 CD's she had been trying to find, she asked the sales person if she can put them on hold for 24 hours & they said ok-as we were walking around she said she could steal from the store & they wouldn't catch her, I told her don't you dare & if you do I will so blow her in, then she said she wouldn't get caught, so I asked her are you sure? Because if they bust her I don't want to be around her if she steals anything, she then told me it was a thought, so I reminded her of the conversation we had about that & she shouldn't be stealing anyways, so she said she would be right back, she claimed she remined the sales person about the CD's but I suspect she stole them anyways, so I went back to Borders a couple of days later to warn them about my friend, I asked for a manager & explained the situation, I told him when we were in but if she stole anything I didn't take part of it & tried to discourage my friend from stealing anything, he said he would check the security cameras & go from there! After that day I refused to go any where with her & when I realized she wasn't going to stop trying to steal I cut off all ties, I realized she wasn't much of a friend!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 am

I've made the mistake of staying too long in a horrible situation. It was like I was seeking them out. I think I was just scared and wanted to get stronger. Perhaps I felt that by enveloping myself into the frey, it would help me find some inner peace and solace.

It certainly brought me a lot of heartbreak and pain. But equally I enjoyed a lot of rare memories with some very interesting people along the way. People who, looking back on it could have been very dangerous people for me to be around. I think, deep inside, I was just looking for someone like me.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

Well... I guess that I have never thought about it consciously or at least as a direct thought because there seemed to be things with a stronger push at that time for but yes, I think I've been part of some sort of military corps in past lives.

Not like a spiritual decision you know, more like it was part of who I was supposed to be at that time or it came included as part of the deal.

I know it didn't mean anything about power just being able to look out for my loved ones.

There is a simple part of me that doesn't think it's such a big deal doing what you're told so I think it steered from there but in the end I would leave the military for a more peaceful way of live Catgirl.

Maybe you were Whismy. And it's ok too because I can relate to your story.

There was a time in which I thought that I didn't have a lot of things in common with the typical good people because of the things that I had been through.

If I opened up and told them about myself they wouldn't be able to relate and probably freak out too and cast me out. Or they would try to help me and expose me to being ashamed for telling someone else so I think in the end I always picked people who would take me for me and didn't care much about other things.

Part of that as well is why when we broke up Indidnt get mad or anything and I could still see the good times because they only did what I knew they would.

Probably that's what hurt the most, to see that in the end and after all what we went through I wasn't anything special to them, just any other regular person they would submit to their usual ways and that's when I left.

Being part of a warrior type organization kinda filled in that blank for me at least that's what I think because people would know what I would be good at and they would put it to good use in order to benefit others and that's what brought me in.

Feeling part of something bigger and with a purpose, that I could do something in return or the people that I loved and hat they would love and appreciate that things that had made me.

I think they were probably times in which who you were meant something more than just the things you had at your disposal.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

I know what you mean, maybe the military feel I got was a power that is used for protective measures & organized in a way it makes it a solid advantage! Sometimes I wonder what we bring in from past lives & why in one past life we had power with one skill but in the next life we don't have it-changing times? not needed? a new way to learn something? One day I hope to get an answer!
I thin the reason I may have became friends with this old friend is because I never made friends easily, and being a loner type when I was growing up & not really belonging anywhere I think it had a part with why I became friends with her, despite some of the warnings I was getting about her I gave her the benefit of the doubt, seeing for myself some of the things she was really doing & what she was really like surfacing, in hind sight I think it was not only a learning lessen but a reminder I don't need someone like that in my life! I can go on & on about the things that was going on, I believe what helped me walk away was when one of my old friends neighbors & former best(?) friend telling me she was the kind of person that is only out for herself & pay attention to her behavior too, which I did & although she try to elude certain things so I wouldn't see what she was doing-(she was getting secretive I noticed)-I compared it to other things she was doing & it gave me a nagging bad feeling that she was up to something that I may end up getting dragged into something that I may not be able to get out of!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Now you made me curious.

In all of my past live memories I seem to be able to do the same things I can do now but with a better degree of skill.

I know hat I had a better way to practice those skills back then and that is how I got better at them during those times than how I am now.

In all of my previous live's memories I also seem to be older than I am now so I don't know... maybe I get an awakening in the future?

That is why I get so anxious sometimes because I feel like I could already do those things and shouldn't be that hard.

By the way... maybe the angelic duo have been around and doing their job because I've noticed how Ive been getting more and more drawn towards angels in the past few days.

I'll tell you more about it later.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Well I'm glad that you hightailed it out of there. There are certain people that you should run from. I have a hard time recognizing that myself. I just want to see who this person is and why they are doing what they're doing first because sometimes they might suprise you if you can understand where they're coming from.

I believe we all have gifts to share with one another and if channeled right, they'd be put to good use. Some people do deserve to be left out in the cold though (the ones who don't bother to even try to improve things) but so many more just need a little extra guidance. Of course that's not your responsibility to shoulder either and as I get older, I recognize that as well.

I had an ex boyfriend who used to guilt trip me all the time whenever I got upset about anything. It got to the point where a few of his friends were viewing me as his "crazy" girlfriend because of how he'd speak about me with them plus he'd act like he was all kinds of injured by me to garner sympathy. I feel sick even thinking about him and all the things that he did to me.

I was stuck in a very limited mindset back then and I was trying really hard not to be the things he was saying that I was.

Turns out in the end, he only hated himself and his life in general and was taking it out on me. I did eventually become that bitch to him. The one he kept accusing me of being but I felt like he deserved it because I couldn't take any more of him.

And when I left him, his side of the story says that I cheated on him and left him and how could I possibly do such a thing to him. I had people approaching me at work about it.

What actually happened was that we had broken up a long time before that but I couldn't get him to leave my home. So when I became interested in another man, we were work friends at the time and were starting to get closer, I brought him home with me. If that wasn't a clear signal to get lost I don't know what else is.

Well somehow he translated that as me being secretive and underhanded with him. Demanded that I "talk" with him. Which I did and it turned into him yelling and screaming at me. Oh and offering to still take me back like he was doing for me some kind of grand gesture.

Of course I can admit that probably wasn't the best approach to take with him but I couldn't reason with that guy ever. He never wanted to work with me, he was impatient and always out for himself (Although to be fair he did have moments where he'd display kindness). And his attentions were only obsessions that he carried within himself. Basically, he was a broken man.

I remember I used to think to myself, how can you claim to love me when you so clearly hate me. Everything that I do annoys you and yet, you won't let me go. Well that's the world of a Narcissist guys.

Sorry, I know my stories are a bit heavy. I don't want to spoil the vibes here but I'm having a hard time holding them back. But that girl, the way you described her reminded me of him and a few others as well but that would be way too long of a tale to spin.

I like the way you look at things 2Heinrich. I feel when I'm reading your stories, you're very grounded and centered and it allows me to see things differently. It feels very peaceful the way you put it all together. I liked reading about your obsidian golem experience. Sounds like you felt really powerful in that moment. You must have a wonderful dragon.

I had a similarly powerful experience at home recently only it felt much different. I don't know how to explain it to you. I'm sitting on my kitchen floor at home and I get this overwhelming sensation, I felt extremely vulnerable but intoxicated by it at the same time. Like whatever that energy was, in that moment, held immense power over me. It was very primal and all I wanted to do was bask in it.

I believe that it may be from a companion of mine that I had accidently summoned like 5 years prior maybe. I was doing an attraction spell that I found online which works very similar to the letter of intent, where you write down all of your desires and burn the paper etc.

Well I did that but the spell didn't specify that I was looking to attract a live human partner to experience these things with and so when I felt currents of energy blowing into my face after that (really it was quite a powerful manifestation like imagine a warm breeze blowing directly into your face or like those moments in kids shows where someone opens up a powerful book and the wind whips at their hair, it was strong enough that it made me wince away from it a bit), I'd assumed it was a sign that my spell was successful, not that a new presence had joined me.

So turns out it was successful, just not in the way that I had expected. But this was a delicate time for me spiritually because I had just gone through something truly awful pertaining to it (there was a possession of someone in my life and he hurt me badly) and so when he tried (my new companion) yanking me out of my body one night, (I felt the pull and I was hovering above my body although I couldn't see anything) I growled at him and retreated.

I was just so scared that I was under attack again. Before his arrival and after the possession incidences had ended, I had been experiencing frequent sleep paralysis (on a nightly bases) where I'd wake up in terror and try to move and scream but couldn't so you could imagine how I felt in that moment.

As for the companion himself, I believe he possesses great energy although I haven't yet properly bonded with him nor with my first companion either.

Both of them feel wonderful in their own ways and I feel like I'm getting much better at differentiating them now but at the same time I find their energies frightening. They both have that other side sort of deal to them and I've felt both of their respective darknesses which can be quite intense. But I don't think they have ill intentions with me if that makes sense and I feel like especially with my first companion, I have a lot to make up for.

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkron

Postby DarkronVampwood » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:54 am

Tomorrow’s Friday the 13th September 13, 2019 I am really hoping nothing bad happens

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”