Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 am

First... I'd like to say that I mean to write something earlier but I've been busy.

You know... sometimes you have to let yourself go and give yourself away to those you hold dear. And it doesn't really matter when people become important to you.

Everything has got flaws and maybe that's what they say about love being unconditional. We love because we care and it's pretty much going in one way.

You do it and that's it. You'll find reasons to keep doing it and you'll probably find a whole lot of other reasons to stop doing it too but even when you walk away or when you develope other feelings that replace love, it doesn't fade away.

Somehow one day we notice that we grew up and can make a conscious decision on whether to make it work and try or just step aside and let things take a course of their own.

It may seem that love may be the last thing going through our heads at that time but sometimes we learn to love ourselves along the way and want to start making it right.

All the people I've met in my life, I still love. Even those who hurt and those who are gone beyond physical barriers are still there for me and I love them because I've seen things in them that maybe they couldn't see themselves and that's fine.

They don't have to, you know? Sometimes it just takes one to be able to appreciate something in the universe and thanks to that the whole of creation becomes a better place for the whole of us.

I know I'd like to be that one.

So thanks for saying that you appreciate my stories. It means a lot and fills my heart. It's hard to put into words right now so it'd be nice to bump into each other from time to time here at the forum.

Don't be a stranger, say hi from time to time. And Reg... if you're seeing this too man, I hope your doing fine bro.

Making friends it's always nice even when they are not human and life in a different dimension or plan of existence.

Just like you said in your own story, I think that we keepers overcome the thrill of a paranormal experience because we love the way it feels on the go.

Yeah, it can be scary. You already know that perhaps and I don't even need to tell you how it feels when you roll in your bed and bump into something that's not supposed to be there until you remember that you invited it.

So when it comes to limitations your experience shows us that sometimes we can't take EVERYTHING into consideration so those things that surprise us can make the difference.

Here you are right? You took a conscious step to be something greater and don't think of it as something that takes a lot of commitment from your end since day one.

One of my favorite bands from all times have a song lyric that says that none of the things that you went through made you stronger and yet they taught you things you didn't know. Probably not yourself, others, situations.

I can say that we have a lot of keepers out there with tons and tons of fun facts about the craziest things we could think of and they knowing that allows all of us to know it somehow.

This becomes a give and take relationship and it grows just as any other. Sometimes you will become the main source of someone who needs that connection to something beyond themselves and everything they already know to make sense out of a problem you never knew of.

Sometimes it can even be something fun and exciting that you'd like to share and that's what makes this forum great.

And if you're happy and you know it then you show it? I don't remember how that song goes but you'll see how you will start doing things you didn't imagine of yourself doing ever.

To each it's own. Learn what you can, help others if you get the chance, heal as much as you can and most of all... enjoy every step of the way because that's only going to make things cooler.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:25 am

Well 2H it sounds almost like you know what you want to do work wise-it's good, if you like your job too, not too many people can say that with what they do for a living! I am still trying to understand why I have some skills in one life but not in another, or do have the same skills but may be more successful in a past life with it, but can have it work a little differently in another! So keep me posted on your experience-with the Angelic Duo I am betting something good will surface!
Well Whimsy, your ex boyfriend sounds like two of my ex boyfriends, they are almost exactly like my two-give or take a few details! I realized too late when I chose to have them in my life they were insecure jerks with the maturity of a child that just never grew up-I don't know how they are now but it took a while for me to fully cut all ties with them, the more I tried to tell them I am done with all the manipulations, the more they bad mouthed me to everyone! I ended up with insecurity issues for a long time because I was worried that I would keep picking these type of guys, the first one kept cheating on me with this girl he claimed he used to date, he claimed too they were just friends so I said hey if that's the case well introduce us because I want to meet your friends, he was um uh no, I asked well what are you worried about-he never answered, but then he would start treating me like I was trying to take his money or rob him, so I told him well, you got no money because you don't have a job & the cash you get comes from your family supporting your laziness, plus what do you have for me to rob! When I found a new job after months of looking due to being let go, he accused me first of quitting my first job so he can support me, then sleeping with someone to get the new job, which neither was the case-the company closed which was why I was let go, but the second one came about because unemployment had told the new job that they needed to consider me because for one I needed a job & it took pretense over someone that already had a job, & two someone was advocating for me too so I got a break in a good honest way! As time went on I noticed some jealousy issues so bad from him-plus his friends also being jealous of me too-I got fed up I told him there was something seriously wrong with him & he needed professional help & I was done with him, if I can't talk to my own family members with out him claiming that he was my 'boyfriend' & I should cater to him & his needs which should come first, I told him no more, I am done & to stay away from me-he didn't get it for a few months, I got lucky-or unlucky, he showed up at my job-one of my co workers saw him bugging me & stuck his nose in it, he approached me & was like hey honey whos this, is he bugging you? My co worker proceeded to tell my ex boyfriend he was my new boyfriend & if I told him to leave me alone then do it! He finally left me alone, but when I had to change jobs because of working conditions wasn't very good-plus my co worker that helped me told me he couldn't blame me-I started to date someone new, it was ok for a month but when I starting noticing some serious jealousy issues as well as anger ones too I should have ran as far away as possible, this ex boyfriend would yell at me & everyone around me, accuse any male co worker I have with tying to get down my pants, he then called me a slut/whore, then claimed every woman he dated cheated on him, I found out too late that he was also married & treated his wife the same way, it got so bad that she took off & went into hiding, I told him too that he needed some help because of his anger issues as well as his jealousy he said I was the one with the problem, the more I tried to tell him it was over & I didn't want to have anything to do with him the more he became a bigger problem, to the point he was stalking me, I tried to call the police & speak with my bosses because my job dealt with working with the public, with no support! Finally I had the opportunity to speak with a couple of his relatives & I explained what is going on & what he was doing, his dad & uncle got involved & told him if he didn't stop & leave me alone & stop bad mouthing me they would take care of him in ways he knew what they were talking about, I saw less & less of him & when I did he left me alone-its been ages since I seen either one but I just am thankful both finally got the point!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:46 am

Now I feel bad that I am the only one who doesn't have an ex boyfriend!

So I don't know if it is just me or if you have noticed that too yourselves but there is a time in which others will try to reach you. Get close to you and get your attention so they will say anything it takes to get in.

Then they will start working and you will no longer see their words but their actions and that is when stuff gets real.

That's pretty much what happened with the angelic duo.

At first they would show up stay and interact and them they stopped doing it. I got a bit mad because I felt that I had been misled.

But then the signs started to show up and I got the impression that it meant to be something like a voice mail recording.

Hey! Sorry I couldn't get to you, I'm busy doing something so leave me a message ok? Now wait for the sign after the beep!

Then I would get songs and they spoke of angels. I would be told that angels wanted to reach mr and that they spoke in mysterious ways.

I went to the exhibition my sister was working on and the first piece I felt a pull towards was that of a gorgeous angel girl.

That one was actually funny because I felt a bit profane since she was so beautiful I wanted to touch her and see if she was real.

I don't think you're supposed to touch a divine being but something about the art piece had me raising my hand and walking towards it.

It didn't feel like a simple portrait! It was as if someone had been able to capture the energy signature of it and that if I touched the painting I would be able to touch the girl.

I could swear I heard someone laugh at that time. Someone found that amusing and endearing so I had to laugh a bit ashamed and withdraw my hand shyly.

Something about that small action made sense because I was no longer showing repulsion towards angels and I actually made an approach to get closer to them.

After that, I had a couple of other random characters whom I felt attracted to and they ended up being angels as well.

So not only I was shocked about my own reaction but also felt curious about how with other beings I think that I would like to get to know them. Feel their energy and get to learn something from them.

Instead, on this occasion I felt the need to go and reach them. Physically touch them and verify their being real.

About a couple of hours ago I felt a random pulse in my forehead and since then things felt weird.

I went to pick up something from my house to go visit my parents and when I reached their house I knocked the door.

I knew that my father was watching TV. He listens to it with a very high volume so if he's watching something the whole house can listen clearly to whatever it is.

My sister was getting ready to go to bed and making sure everything she needs for tomorrow is ready. She is a loud person and everything she does around the house gives you the impression that she's trying to being down the whole thing.

So when I got to their place I was expecting to feel that sensation of entering within their range of energy influence but I didn't.

I didn't get anything. Not a sound, not a vibration or sign of movement so I ran a quick scan and I had the weirdest impression... the house was empty.

I knew the TV was on. I knew my sister was getting everything ready and when I scanned the place it was empty when there should be 3 people inside at that time.

So I still had the scan mode on and turned around to look around. Things looked SO similar and yet I was standing in front of a door knocking for the third time and nobody was answering the door. A door I couldn't open myself because I don't have the keys for it.

So the voice said something I had heard on a projection video a few nights ago that said that real time projections often show dimensions SO close to our own that we don't even notice we are somewhere else until it's too late and something doesn't add up.

My parents were not even there was what the voice said to me and I knew what it meant so I tried to scan back their frequency until I felt a shift and I heard the TV with the loud volume again and when I knocked my sister got the door for me in less than 10 seconds.

I know I probably should be panicking right now but I'm not and that's even more reason to panic.

I was awake. Standing in front of a door holding some bags and I knocked the bloody door 3 times with no answer and when I turned around I was standing in a place that looked exactly the same and yet was empty.

In my previous experiences I have been meditating or sleeping but now I was awake and busy and conscious and I was rather alert. I couldn't remember how or when I got into that place and I felt screwed to be left outside and yet I knew for sure that things had to be different than what I was living with my every senses.

And right now... I remembered how when I first got into the spiritual practices I wanted to escape. Go somewhere else. It didn't matter where I just wanted to be left alone somewhere I couldn't pick up energy impressions from anybody so that I could rest.

All of this time I think I have been going to a mirror dimension where I can experience my desire of being alone and that's just crazy because someone had managed to reach me there from the outside.

I had always been afraid of being trapped in this place and having to be completely alone as if I were the last human being on the planet and today... I had this mirror dimension overlap my own reality and I was able to get contacted by a spirit.

So I don't know things to be so clear anymore. Fears don't seem to be able to get a hold of me anymore.

And there is a message stuck in my head. Something like... when you outgrow yourself even your inner demons learn to show respect.

It feels as of things from the past no longer hold their sway on me and now I get a saying on how things are going to be.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:57 am

So it all got me thinking that for the past few days I've been thinking that I don't want to lead a double life. I want to be able to experience my spirit friends throughout my day.

I want to be able to use my own skills and strengths to deal with my daily issues and solve problems.

We now live in a world that never sleeps. It never rests and that has been wearing me down. Draining me and robbing me of my will to move on so I have been escaping to a place where I could recover just to keep moving but I wanted more.

And all this signs have got me thinking about the angelic duo because I said: "don't be background" cause that's where all the distractions are so what they did is that they removed the distractions for me so that I could focus on something else.

Something that I have yet to find.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:54 am

Hi Darkron buddy! The full moon coming to us this Friday is the harvest moon. The harvest moon which rose earlier than usual during this time provided extra light for the farmers helping them to harvest their fields despite the diminishing daylight hours.

2Heinrich Sounds like you're in for an exciting adventure. I think angels like communicating through music and lyrics although I could be wrong about that. It's just a hunch that I have.

As for my own relationship with angels, I really didn't think much about them growing up. I was raised around Christians but my mom's non-practicing and as far as I was concerned I loved God to the extent that I didn't want to go to hell but I never felt a close connection to him and hated it when I had to go to church. I sometimes went with my neighbors because their church had this after church feast thing and they'd cook porkchops and soul food and mhmm..

But by the time I hit my preteens, I didn't worship him at all. I decided that I didn't agree with some of his perceptions on things and leaned more toward atheism with a belief in magic and the supernatural. I suppose I just wasn't satisfied by the limitations that the religion presented. And also around this time I met my first companion which pretty much shattered my beliefs all together on those things because his presence was a contradiction to their teachings in my mind.

I did explore satanism for a time but that felt forced too and I only considered it because I had a friend who was into it. Still, I enjoyed their perspectives on self empowerment but there was some weird neo-nazi stuff involved in the group that I had found and I just couldn't stand behind that.

I've dabbled in Wicca but couldn't quite connect myself with the moon goddess, maiden, mother, crone aspects. I just felt ridiculous. And I don't really believe in the three folds law or karma in the traditional sense. I've seen too many good people get hurt and too many unsavory people get away with henious acts to believe that punishment is exacted fairly upon each of us. I do believe that the energy we put out there does affect us though and everyone else around us too. Afterall, we are creative beings of immense power.

I'd considered paganism but knew very little about it. It wasn't really discussed as much amongst my peers and I didn't have access to the internet to look it up myself.

Looking it up now it seems to be a term they used to describe polytheism and it was a derogatory term and was considered "religion of the peasantry".

Recently, I've been exploring Ra and more specifically Bastet. I found an amulet I like representing her that I might get sometime in the near future. I like what she represents.

Catgirl2 your exes sound lovely. Especially the stalker with the anger problem, sign me up girl lol. Seriously though, I'm so glad that you found your way out of that one, he sounds like he could be violent.

My ex showed up at my job too. He kept calling me while I'm at work about some mail he wanted to get and I told him I was busy and that I'd get back to him later. (This was right after he moved out finally).

He couldn't accept that and kept calling and when I turned my phone off showed up at my job to bother me. I was not happy either because I'd just gotten a write up that night for poor performance and here he is distracting me further with something that could've waited until morning (I worked the night shift). He really had no respect for me or my time. Just demand, demand, demand..

He looked at me with sadness in his voice and said, "You're breaking my heart."

And I looked back at him and said "You broke my heart a million times. Get over it." It was perhaps one of the coldest things I'd ever said to someone in my life but it felt so good getting it off my chest like that. Afterall I felt a lot of pent up aggression and anger toward that guy and I wanted him to hurt.

But none of that compares to how I felt about myself after that. I went through a lot of self hatred and disgust. I was disgusted by what I let happen to me and I hated myself because I feared I wasn't capable of obtaining my desires. I had difficulties at work and felt ill equipped to handle even the smallest of situations. I was a big ball of anxiety.

It's crazy how relationships can affect us. You think that everything's okay, that you can just power through it and ignore it but you don't realize just how much pain you're in until years later when it's still affecting you. One of the things that I've always had difficulty with is in letting go and I know that I've suffered immensely for it.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Well that is a good thing 2H you don't have an ex boyfriend-no I am not trying to be funny or disrespectful in any way-but you do have ex girlfriends so that counts! It sounds like you had an experience-sounds like you were in an alternate world, I have been trying to get some info about them but it's hard to find info on them without getting confused, I always hear a voice telling me it's something a master can do & it needs the skills, I wonder if it's a matter meeting someone that expert that can do it!
Well Whimsy-lol I'd sign you up but that relationship was far from anything good or fun! I was actually surprised his father & uncle was able to take care of it, considering his mother & that side of the family didn't try to help, yes there were a few that had told him to grow up & stop but it took his dads side to take care of it & get it done, I am just glad what I know what was said & whatever else I may not know about took control of him to finally just back off! I think these two relationships effected me in more ways than I realized but on the positive side I learned to take things very slow & if my gut feeling's are making sure they are making themselves known then I know not to proceed in the relationship!
I know what you mean about religions & faith-I grew up Catholic & although it can be a good faith not everyone has a good experience, I think the location or church has to do with it as well as whos running it-but I am not practicing it though, I remember my mom at one point in my life tried to push it in my face, I started to develop my own beliefs as I got older too, it got to the point my mom would belittle me & my decisions so I ended up with long term resentments due to one persons personal views! I decided to just explore my options on what suited me! I know what you mean with Wicca, I used to work with someone that was Wiccan & she is a good person, but she was telling me about the Karma & the Three Fold, even with the Harm None part, this gal had a good look at it too, which made her the center of arguments because despite the fact she may not follow some of it completely or agree with it she felt it was where she should be faith wise! I have to admit the Harm None part seems to be overly exaggerated to a degree, when I was looking into Wicca everything sounded perfect & when I would read up on the Harm None part my first thing was like ok I don't plan on hurting any one anyways but depending what it is it can't be avoided, so I asked the gal I used to work with regarding that because it confused me, she brought up a good point which is why she didn't fully agree with it-she put it as don't intentionally hurt someone, but also some things can't be helped, she also explained it to me when she gave me an example, if ten people are going for a job, but the company can only hire lets say nine people, you do what you need to do to get the opportunity but due to harm none you can either get the job & think the it was meant to happen like that, or you can lose the job & think the same thing but there is something better coming, but if that something doesn't come & its months & what pops up isn't something as good, either way someone got hurt or had go thru endless rejections just to find a not so desirable job, so this gal had told me whenever she does energy work she makes sure she tries to word it in such a way that no one is treated unfairly! I haven't seen this girl I used to work with but I hope one day I get the chance to know how she is doing!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:21 pm

oh wow... And here I thought I was the only one who ever gave thought to Friday 13th stuff.

Personally I've seen a few and celebrated a couple of them but other than an interesting vibe around it I've never thought of it being bigger than an excuse to gather some friends and hang out.

Still... The energy you keep on yourself can alter that things that come your way Darkron so try to keep a positive mindset and nothing wrong should happen by extraordinary causes.

You know Whimsy? I have a thing with music lyrics. Sometimes I feel like the universe speaks just like Bumblebee through the radio! I just don't remember turning on the ouija board function on my Spotify account.

That or maybe since the spirits are in my head they saw the password and sometimes they would change my playlist and show me things through the music.

It's very nice you know? At least once you get used to it because I can tell who is listening with me or who is close by and just wanted to hang out or say hi. It's very endearing because I feel looked after.

You also made a good point about girlfriends Catgirl. I don't think there is that big of a difference when it comes to that anyway.

I always loved a phrase from Game of Thrones where Cersei Lannister says that men go to war but women make war. I always felt that it just meant we can do the same things through different methods.

As far as religion goes... I was raised by a catholic family. My uncle and grandmother from my mother's side are very devote and they would spend a lot of time at church helping others.

My grandmother used to offer school back up for children after they were done with school so that they could keep up with their homeworks and see other kids instead of spending their time in a daycare center. Those of age could also complete the course that was required to complete their first communion as well so... I guess I always saw that part as a bigger aspect of religion and not just going to church on a Sunday.

I didn't like much the priests that were around because well... they were never there. You would only see them during the mass and that's it.

Later on I found monks and friars and their lifestyle changed mine.

So I've always valued religion as a way to praise my ancestors and to celebrate with my community.

Through personal experience I've get involved on almost any other form of spiritual practices specially those that involve healing and bonding with spiritual beings.

Thanks to their presence I've always been able to discern what is coming from higher up and what else was man made.

I've learned how religion has changed over time to include new groups of people from different places across the globe and I admire the enormous effort of those who tried to blend in things in a way that made it easier for people to overcome their differences and connect.

Religion can be local or hereditary while good and bad are universal.

When we care about people we want to share good times with them and when we don't like people we want to stay apart.

On the other hand... when people develope a sense of society where they can profit and see others as competitors they don't mind hurting others and that's wrong.

Thanks to that I can think of how we can relate to our companions because they would act on similar principles.

The teachings that I see fit and benefiting to my life I've adopted them without caring much where I found them. Those things that I do not share I would overlook and I have also noticed that even when they could be big things they don't cause much trouble for me to get along with people who have different mentalities than mine.

Having said that... I've also pursued those things that had meaning for me in previous lifetimes. I honor those who left an impression on me across the ages and I try to live in a way in which they won't be ashamed by my actions.

So I try to pay attention to those things that can make me enjoy a good time with my dear ones and overlook that which can cause trouble for me.

Even with my little boy now I tend to let him know what could go wrong with what he wants to do so that he can avoid harm and still try out what he wants.

When it comes to people... freedom can't be helped and there are things that cannot be accounted for before they happen and I guess that's part of being human.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:55 pm

Catgirl2 the one thing I did like about leaving the old relationships behind is that the new ones tended to be better and that's because you now know what you want and don't want from them.

I finally quit hanging out with my neighbor after a really good friend of mine came into my life (you would not believe the type of relationship I held with my neighbor, I looked up to her because she promised to "make me strong" but she only beat on me, put me down and got me to do stuff for her all the time, like fetch this, you've got 20 seconds to make it back with it or I'll hit you. After a point, she'd hit me for fun, after a point I didn't feel it at all.

To be fair she did teach me a little bit about fighting and when she'd have me practice with another mutual friend of ours it was fun but that girl was terrifying and nobody crossed her) but when my first real best friend came into my life that's what changed everything for me. See the difference was, she cared for me a lot.

I think that was because I first decided that I wanted to extend my love to somebody and I chose her. I chose her because she liked me for me, even though I felt really awkward about myself. She'd listen to me ramble on about my perceptions on things and in general, I never felt like she didn't want me to be around her and I think, in a lot of ways, she saved me.

One day we almost (potentially) got raped. This guy came up to us talking like he knew us. Very friendly, "Hi, how have you been? Etc." Then he offered to take us on a drive. We bit thinking that the other of us knew him. Took us to another town over (or at least somewhere that I didn't recognize), dropped us off, grabbed some pot (I smoked weed back then). Picked us back up again and took us behind an abandoned convenience store. Then after he smoked with us we got into his car and he silently took out a gun from the glove department.

My friends eyes widened in panic as she looked back at me and I did the dumbest yet most profound thing in my life.

I dismissed her fears entirely leaned over the seat got really excited and reached for it and said "Oh cool!" You've got a gun that's so awesome! Can I see it?"

And of course he said no, pulling it away from me and then "My neighbors have guns, almost got shot by one once.." I kept going on with this resting back into my seat until at the end of my monologue I said to him "if anybody ever hurt my friend I'd f*****g kill them". Well he took us home and after that, as soon as we got out of the car my friend started screaming at me.

(I was just sad that the pleasantness of our conversations had ended. It was a boring ride home for me because the mood had died and he didn't want to talk anymore.)

"What the f*** (insert my name here)" my friend yelled. I felt giddy, trying hard not to smile at her and was like "what?...what?" I didn't actually consider just how terrified she was in that moment. I was a really messed up child.

As for myself, I didn't read that situation properly but I responded appropriately which I think saved us both from a really unpleasant experience.

But that girl truly was one of the best things that's ever happened to me and I did mean it to some extent when I said I would protect her. Although if he got aggressive with it, with that gun and all, who's to say how I would've reacted.

I did make it a point to view that situation soberly, after all it shouldn't have happened to begin with. (We should've been more careful) But even despite that, we'd still go out and do crazy things like sneak out at night (It was one of our favorite past-times and the cops knew us by name after a point because they had to take us home so often, it absolutely thrilled our parents) I started dressing like a boy at night after a point because I noticed that they didn't care as much to stop me plus I'd considered it added protection from the predators out there.

2heinrich your grandmother sounds really awesome! I like that she provided that for the kids. I never got deep into religion I think because I didn't feel that sense of community that came along with it. Although I did come across some really nice religious people along the way who cared about people and made me feel welcomed. I cried once at this lady's house because she was so nice to me. It was really embarrassing. She was all like come in, are you hungry? Have dinner... that kind of lady. I felt really overwhelmed by her and her generosity.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Well...That's a rather shocking story.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing fine now and following another line of interests in your life.

My grandmother she's nice. At least most of the time and to me.

She has a difficult personality and she's a hard person so most people would have it hard dealing with her but I don't know why I made it just fine.

So I get what you mean about religion and social behavior. It truly changes a lot when you're at the right place with the right people.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:30 pm

Yeah, I think that when you grow up with difficult people you learn to understand them and you want to advocate for them.

And since I have learned so much, I can help my mom to understand certain things that she used to could not.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”