Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am

I have the same problem, I have a hard time sticking/standing up for myself in the workplace, but the few jobs that I did it got me into trouble too, it's sad a person cant defend themselves when they have the right to do so! Most of my bosses know I do my job & the best that I can but the down fall I noticed is as long as these bosses have their favorites they take advantage of others that don't want to be their favorites & just come in & do what they need to do in order to survive! I know what you mean about the fast food, I worked at an Arby's-it was one of those franchise ones-the whole environment was horrible thru & thru-after five months I got so fed up when I found another job I ended up giving my two weeks, so I went to the so called new job to let the manager know that I can start a couple of days early if needed, he was like ok sure, he acted a bit funny so I thought I just caught him at a bad time, when I went In to start I ended up finding out he gave the job to someone else & gave the excuse that he needed someone sooner plus he also said someone gave me a bad reference after we spoke so he couldn't let me start-I was so upset I tried to tell him giving a two week notice was what I was told I should give & if he needed someone sooner he should not have offered me the job, he asked why don't I beg for my job bag I told him I was not begging for my job back & since I gave my notice they also told me that I wasn't needed & not to finish the full two weeks because I found a new job, after I told him that he walked away from me! If you wanted to talk about being a coward no one from the so called new job had told me anything about not coming in, I was left hanging, when I bumped into one of my co workers from Arby's she asked what happened because someone told her what happened, I clarified it & told her the full story, she had told me that wasn't right & I should have went above the new job's managers head & despite me making an attempt to do so, my co worker from Arby's gave me this for advise: when the time comes that if ever I need to leave a job, don't bother giving a two week notice if the job is bad & if I want to better myself, ask a lot of questions to be sure I won't be going into a place that is worse, plus dont be afraid too to let them know if they want a two week notice when I quit then they should also give me the chance to give my current boss the curtesy without the risk of losing the job if I do choose to give a notice!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:00 am

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe I'm too young and don't have that much experience.

I don't have it often when people try to take advantage of me. Maybe because there's not much to take from me anyway.

When I was a teenager I went to a new school in which I didn't know anybody. I found a nice place to lay low and eat my meals there until a girl found me. She noticed I was new and by myself so at the second break we had she brought all of her friends and introduced us.

Along with all of her female friends there was also this guy who was very friendly but also one of these people that bursts into a lot of quick questions.

The thing is that suddenly I saw myself speaking to almost a dozen people and he started poking at my shoulder. He didn't say anything to let me think that he wanted to say something so he spent like 5 minutes poking my shoulder until he quitted.

He said he couldn't believe that I paid no mind to it because other people would be annoyed. From that moment onwards I was the cool new kid who never got pissed about anything and he started saying hi to me whenever we bumped into each other.

And my job... it's my first job actually and I'm about to celebrate 5 years of working there! I even got a promotion and I'm part of the senior members of our team now.

So maybe I'm just so low profile that people won't even consider picking on me because it would be no fun. And due to my personality I handle things on my own and try to learn as much as possible so I've been told to have a helping attitude.

I've never been able to do something for 5 straight years before and I'm really excited about it. I wish I could stay there for a long time and make a career.

As a personal challenge. I want things to last, relationships to last and hobbies to last so maybe that is why I find so much comfort in the paranormal community.

Things don't seem to come with an expiration date printed on as you get them so that you can start the countdown and watch it wither away.

But I'm a little happy tonight. It's the celebration of our Independence Day and there's a parade with oil lamps. Nowadays the oil lamps have been substituted by led lights and everything to make it children friendly and people get creative making all sorts of shapes and designs for their lamps.

I managed to take my son downtown for a bigger parade and since it's at night it looks beautiful with all the lights and everything.

People would play traditional music and sell traditional foods at the street so it turns very cheerful and it's cool. I even managed to sneak in the middle of the participants of the official contest with my son and that was fun.

It was tiring but worth it. I even had to run for about a hundred yards with my son on my shoulders and his lamp covering half of my face but I managed and he seemed happy about it.

So I guess I'll go find how many dimensions I can go through tonight.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:36 pm

That is good, so far it sounds like no one is even trying to bother to do that to you & hopefully you never have to go thru that! Being taken advantage of for any given reason is the worst, any given reason a person will do so, I had it from family, so called friends, in the workplace, it can be horrible & I think that is why I keep people to a certain degree at a distance, the longest I have been on a job was 6 and a half years, & the shortest four weeks, I had to learn the signs of it too, when it starts to happen the person makes that attempt to take advantage they keep asking for something-money, too much of your time, expect you to just drop what you are doing, treat you like your needs are less important than everyone else's, act like you owe them or they are doing you a favor, I never tried to put myself out there for anyone to do so, so when it comes time for me to tell them that's enough & no more they get like oh why not, a few times I ended up getting so mad I lost my temper & snapped at someone yelling at them to back off as well as telling them they wouldn't like being taken advantage of so why do it to someone else! I think for the most part the people that do the taking advantage are insecure, immature, have jealousy issues, are the most selfish as well! From my end since I have been there more than enough times that I care to experience, I find that when I get taken advantage of it's because they need someone for a particular reason, I had been refused jobs as a result-one person actually told me I didn't belong & he would only hire me if he needed me to fill in what others didn't want to do-including the job I was on for 6 and a half years, they treated me like I owed them or like they did me a favor & when it came to learning another department they answer was always no we need you here more-yet this is a so called good company that was listed the best 100 Companies to work for in the US & one that always tells the employees they are valuable & they want employees to better themselves in the company if they choose to-which was why after over 6 years I left, I wasn't going anywhere in the company & all the taking advantage of they were doing I no choice but to leave!
Which I won't bore you anymore & I don't want to ruin your Independence Day but please enjoy yourself, I am actually glad you got your promotion at work too, one thing I always wished was more companies appreciate hard work!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:42 pm

I know what you're talking about and that definitely doesn't help people stay.

Whenever I can I'd try to help because of the same and maybe that's what has been getting me to stay around the wrong people more often than not.

My high school girlfriend was like that. She'd be picked on by people due to various reasons and when she started hanging out with me it stopped.

Probably that's why she stayed with me after all.

So I don't know... when I see someone trying to take advantage of other people and everyone is getting uncomfortable then I'd step in and make the obvious claim that nobody likes that so they better drop it.

I don't even know why it works because I'm a regular Joe and I don't look like anything special that would make people stop their behavior but I don't care. The important part is that it stops.

Thanks for your good wishes. It's actually a pretty boring day today. Everyone is quiet and the school bands they march. The nicest part of the celebration was yesterday but still nothing big like the 4th of July for example.

This year in particular nothing big happened. People stayed home, schools didn't make their kids go to the parade because it was on a weekend so it looks like a regular weekend with a bit of traffic restrictions here and there.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Wow sounds like you two had a blast out there independence day! 8))

I love big social events like that! Where all the people are excited and pumped up. I enjoy scrolling through the crowd, a random passerbyer in the mist. I feel anonymous able to just relax and explore my surroundings with nobody telling me how I should or shouldn't be.

As for getting taken advantage of, I think it's about how people grow up, their beliefs on things and themselves and also on their personality. Some people are more likeable than others and I find that it makes a huge difference in how you present yourself.

Some people can smell fear and won't hesitate to strike! When I was growing up, I had a hard time speaking up for myself because everybody kept telling me I was wrong. Wrong for doing this, wrong for wanting that, wrong for feeling the way that I feel. And even now I can see the ways that people put others down and I've chosen to run from them as I recognize them so as not to give them the opportunity.

Eventually I believed them and so when someone was impeding on my needs I'd hesitate to mention anything. I was frozen in inaction but equally frustrated and sad. I was sad that so many people just didn't seem to care at all and I couldn't argue with people!

As of right now, I'm better at communicating. I still can't always face off an aggressor directly but I find that I can carve out a place for myself despite that.

I think people like us Catgirl2 are a magnet for people like that because of our past experiences. It's like a mirror and they're peeking in. They can see your weaknesses because it's their own and so they strike at it.

Catgirl2 the job I was talking about earlier was Arby's too! What a coincidence that is! It was horrid in a lot of ways but I did make a few acquaintance that I enjoyed. With one guy, we'd always say hello to eachother in different languages. He made me laugh. One day he got mad at me and I had to hold myself back from crying because I was taking orders at the time. Those people in the car were probably like "wtf?" My voice was all broken. I felt ridiculous tearing up like that. But we were fine again later.

There was another guy in there that had an interest in Japanese culture. I think he was an anime fan. (I am too but not as much as I used to be). Well, he lied about a lot of things. Said he knew how to speak Japanese (He didn't. I tested it one day by playing a song for him in another language to see if he'd bite if I said it was in Japanese), showed off a picture of his fake model girlfriend (He found the picture online). And he'd always talk about his IBS and how it was acting up again! x*D

He was a lonely man and a lot of people in there just wouldn't let it go (His fibs were just a little too obvious unfortunately and so gossip commensed).

I had a lot of fun talking to him though and I had him teach me some Japanese vocabulary. We'd do a word of the day type thing where he'd learn it and come teach me the next day. Afterall, I enjoy Japanese (I've learned a small minute amount of it but really nothing significant).

I can identify it when it's spoken and pick out a few words but that's it. I did try to learn it through apps and other means but it's really difficult without being immersed into it. I did get to learn their sentence structures and how to read a little bit of it. But it felt discouraging that I still couldn't seem to read even a book meant for a small child!

2heinrich, it's wonderful when we can provide something for someone else and so I'm glad that you were there for your girlfriend's highschool experience. She probably really needed you during that time and I'm sure she appreciated your presence there!

I feel like a lot of us will naturally attract what we need in a partner at any given time. Afterall attraction plays off strengths not weaknesses and I see nothing wrong with being with someone because they make you feel a certain way around them. That's the point of it! :)|

And I don't know why you keep describing yourself as ordinary because you seem anything but that.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Well... All of my life I've been made to feel that I ain't nothing special.

Nobody has ever loved me for me, I just mean something to other people based on what they get from me.

And that's fine too. At least it's some kind of feedback so whatever.

I also like big holidays Whimsy. Having the music and everybody happy and just spending their times.

I'm a big fan of distraction. Sometimes it takes a little bit of forgetting what's going on around us in order to be able to do what we must.

People at work often praise me for that because when we share the shift it flows nice and quiet but we also get to have a good time even when the work load is overflowing.

I'd like to be able to know why my companions keep me but I think it's probably because I make them feel normal.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Who knows? There's millions of reasons as to why that might be.

I think they like living vicariously through us. Being around us allows them to see a different world and experience it for themselves.

I think we all have something special about us, it just takes the right people to notice and appreciate it. Plus, there's so many people being beat down for what they're not that it's hard to recognize what their good qualities are because they're not able to properly display them.

That's why I always try to see the good in people. Afterall, it's really nice when you can connect with someone and it just won't happen if you're overtly focusing on their flaws.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 am

2H-I think you are a special man, I also consider you a friend & love you for being you! HA-yes I just said that & I mean it! I never really considered myself special in any way, I am who I am & can't be anyone else but me, I think that's what gets most people too & why they take advantage as well, they are so unhappy with themselves that they like making anyone they could lives miserable! Plus I do agree with you Whimsy, how a person is brought up & raised has a lot to do with it as well, how they grow up & their beliefs, so anyone that show them they are a bit different from them they think there is something wrong! I had an ex friend that took advantage me so bad one day after not speaking with her in over 4 years I bumped into her, she had her daughter with her who was two at the time, she was like oh you remember my daughter right? I told her no & I didn't know you had a daughter, she started laughing & said oh how could you not know then she kept laughing, I ended up snapping at her & I said to her I haven't spoke to you in four years, how was I supposed to know you had spit out a kid & if you had the decency to be a friend & act like one rather call me only when you want something I would've known, she had a shocked look on her face & suddenly she had to go, she told me to call her sometime & I said well sure, we see if I have the time & don't have anything more pressing to do, I never contacted her nor did I want to, I don't need people like that in my life!

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkron

Postby DarkronVampwood » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:34 am

Whimsy is there a way I can post a pick?

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 am

Thank you SO much Catgirl! I'd give you a huge hug if I could I swear!

And you're also very true about it Whimsy! People are constantly being told to behave in a certain way that we are rarely allowed to be ourselves and just do what we will.

So I try to pay it no mind but sometimes it does get o my nerves and I have a hard time because I think that nobody knows who I am.

But anyway... I'd rather think of other things.

So... Catgirl, have you got any strange behavior with your vessels? Given the recent interest and so I've noticed that I've had a couple of weird situations in the past week.

The first... when I woke up and didn't have my ring on. Then I left for work and forgot to wear my ring and I felt like I had left my whole finger at home. And earlier today I was at the kitchen at my parent's home and I was cooking the lunch.

I made burgers and even though I didn't make them from scratch I did most of them anyway.

So I turned and looked at the kitchen counter and I see my ring there. I didn't remember taking it off so I keep my eyes on the ring but lower my eyes a bit just enough as I raise my hand and I saw my ring still in my finger and then ANOTHER ring just like the one I had on laying on the kitchen counter.

I swear this whole dimensional shifting is the weirdest thing ever!

And I noticed that when this happened and I couldn't believe it even when I was seeing it happen in real time I couldn't hear the rest of my family in the house. It felt like that one time in which I was out knocking and nobody answered the door except that it was a bit more creepy this time.

Oh... and I got up late today. I don't know how it was possible but it happened and I was seeing myself in one of these alternate versions and I saw my mother with my son entering the property and I had a strange angle of view.

I noticed that and I also noticed that I couldn't reach them even though I was trying to say hi! So I panicked a little and then was like oh goodness! And a girl told me to look at my body and then I noticed that I had no body!

I looked like a sheet ghost except that people could see through me and I had no color. I didn't had arms until I tried to reach out to them and I saw the arms take shape.

I looked pretty much like a djinn or a ghost so maybe I've been scaring people around at different dimensions because I'm wandering off disembodied and shapeless?

I woke up and I felt SO terrible and if I had been frightening them for no reason even though I wasn't.

So people have thought of me as a ghost scarying them and I didn't mean to. It made me sad for a while.

You know... I always thought that if you projected your mind would keep a residual image of yourself and how you see yourself or that well... astral body isn't all that different from your physical one but this left me SO confused.

I rely heavily on my senses and my own body to gather information so if I'm wandering the astrals with no body there is no wonder why I can't remember anything about it when I come back. I just can't relate any of the data to the information that I have so that I can translate the experience!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”