Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:55 am

Well my werewolves enjoy your company-how you had described yourself 2H I am guessing that is why-other than they think you a one cool dude! Good call Whimsy-how would I describe my Court Wind's energy? kind of comforting, peaceful, yet he can be a bit aggressive or forceful when he wants my attention, yet calm too, a sense of warmth too if it can be called that! BTW-2H my Court Wind is telling me you really should consider bringing home the Sterling, he is itching to be a part of your family, so he is going to hang around as long as you like & when you are ready! SKY BLUE-when ever I feel my court wind around I see that color in my minds eye!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:03 am

Well Whimsy... I think you can probably tell by now that my stories have a funny way of telling themselves so giving you the straight answer... I know because he told me.

In all of my experiences with angels I've noticed how they like to be criptic which is one of the things that I can't say I'm a big fan of. What's so wrong about straight and simple answers? But no... they refuse to play by those rules so I didn't care that much to stay long on their side.

Honestly I didn't know there were that many types of angels out there. I like the Greek word and their whole messengering deal. I bet that's not a real word but it gets the point across.

So I had learned about angels and archs like any other regular catholic kid. Then I got deeper into the paranormal and found the enochians. Those guys I do like. I've worked with a couple of them and they play nice and quite a whole other deal to them and their energy.

It's primordial, almost elemental and they shared good stories so I got fond of them.

Other angels... Not so much. I found about new types of angels when I first got to Creepy Hollows and saw their listings.

It took me a while to learn all the dynamics but eventually I got it covered decently enough and every time I placed an order that had the option for a spirit to choose to come I'd wished that no angel would choose me.

I... tried to kill myself as a teenager and was stopped by a spiritual being. Still... suicides don't get to be treated that well in accordance to heavenly laws.

I have met demons and protected a couple of their kin and I payed the price for it which is something that angels never saw with good eyes so I thought I'd never be dealing with them unless it came on behalf of another person.

And that all changed when I met Catgirl. We were going through some energy issues and environmental hardships back then until I came up with an idea to help so I offered to help and meet her spirit family to show them my plan.

To my surprise, part of the welcoming party I found her Court Wind who had used his angelic powers to see through me and all my previous unpleasantness with angels and decided to do a courtesy to me that time.

We had to work together for a couple of times until the situation cleared and he must have seen something that sparked and interest on him and honestly I can't figure what it is but his behavior was unlike anything I had encountered so far so I had to be honest with him and Catgirl and also myself and stand down on the cautious approach.

Somehow he told one of his friends who came to find me one day.

I was listening to music the usual way through my shift until I noticed there was a pattern of signs showing up and they had angel written all over the place.

I think I did it on purpose and changed my playlist to a darker mood to shake the feeling away and that's when he played a trick on me, this Sterling guy.

I picked a band I used to like a lot but I hadn't been listening to them for a while. It's a symphonic goth band and the female lead singer is sublime. I'd say her voice is one of the purest sounds I've heard.

So a couple of songs played and then new songs followed and I lowered my defenses and then, a new song played next even though I was already listening to a song already.

The new song spoke of an angel showing up to meet a person. I was so shocked that I placed the song on repeat and googled the lyrics and kept going through it on my mind even as I walked home.

So as I was walking I started getting a vision out of nowhere and it matched the lyrics of the song. I saw an angel coming to meet me and I panicked. I guarded up and try to evade but I couldn't. It stood in front of me clearly overpowering me and all my little tricks and I could do nothing about it.

Still... this guy pulled up the whole stunt to get access to me and reveal himself and one of the few things that I was able to get from him was that, Sterling.

So I came home, did my research and shared the experience and so Catgirl confirmed the rest of the info and that's how I got a new unbound friend.

I still don't understand much about what happened and can't recall much of our experience together but somehow the impossible just happened and here I am... trying to send a message to an unbound Sterling with almost nothing to locate him or to share with CH Staff so that they can find him either by placing an order.

I probably shouldn't spend the money either but I'm stepping up my game and I'll give him this weekend to give me enough intell to get this binding done, you know... as confirmation and sign of good will and willingness to come and join me for real.

You think this could work Catgirl? Because right now I can totally relate with the Assassin's Creed leap of faith move and I'm about to jump head in into something that's triggering all my warnings but also got me excited at the same time.

Big hugs to your werewolves. Love those guys and I'm glad they'd take me in too.

You know what's funny? I spent some time with my one wolf girl earlier today and she helped me calm down and relax.

I think that I'm getting a better handling of this whole situation and getting in the right mood to go some other place or reach spirits and hang out.

I still don't have enough power or control to get into the right place and stay there. Just getting there takes a big toll on me so that when I reach my destination I get pulled into it and carried away so I end up forgetting most of it.

Try picturing it as being knocked by a wave. It's not the same as swimming so all you can do is hang on and when you surface you're somewhere else and then try to pick it from there.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:15 pm

AWWW-Thank You! But if you are getting warning signs don't jump in head first just incase, my court wind said he will be there to help supervise just to make sure there is no unwanted influences & before you do anything wait for him! You know, I have also been debating on getting a Sterling, Bronwyn or a female Court Wind, I keep feeling this call to get another one, like you 2H I had my reservations on Angels, other than I found bonding with my court wind was a bit difficult I think that's why we are looking for the right new vessel for him, I think it's his way of trying to find the perfect one for him that suits him & where it has a personal touch yet help me at he same time! Funny, as I am writing this the vessel I got him that is the Solar Cross with the light blue stone in it keeps popping up in my mind-2H, keep your eyes open too, maybe he is telling us to look out for the signs! Which I am guessing could be why I had my reservations on Angels-other than they are considered great protectors, I can never understand why we never see them in full form, are they not allowed? I assume it has to be greatly need for them to do so-like life & death or any given dire need-I know we have personal Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides, but Angels & Arch Angels I find so very powerful & beautiful that maybe it's my personal resentments on not having the opportunity to be able to be in the presence of one that doesn't require something bad happening to be in the company of one!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 pm

I do believe in some instances that doing a leap of faith is a good thing. Afterall you'll never truly know something until you've done it and sometimes you've got to get the ball rolling so to speak if you want to see any real change happen.

It's good to be cautious but sometimes we paralyze ourselves in our own fears and miss good opportunities for it.

I can relate to the cryptic thing. It's never fun feeling like you're receiving mixed messages. I think angels are probably just overtly cautious. It's in their nature to be because that's part of how they protect themselves and the people that they love. I think they understand that words and ideas need to be conveyed carefully so that people receive them properly.

I think if you develop a personal bond with one, they'll be far more open with you about themselves and their messages as they get to know you better. Think of them as stubborn people that need a little extra time to get to know you before allowing themselves to be open and vulnerable with you.

And even if they're not always straightforward, you still get to ultimately decide whatever you want about what they do tell you. And you don't always have to do what they want you to. (I've heard they can take on a 'mother knows best' kind of attitude sometimes when it comes to their relations with people but I think that's due to their protective instincts)

Also keep in mind that this individual could be vastly different from others of his kind. He may have his own unique way of seeing things that he thinks you may appreciate. I think we sometimes get so caught up in what race or type of being something is that we forget that they're individuals with their own viewpoints and ideas and they may not 100% follow along with the crowd.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:53 pm

I feel like such a fool today. Maybe it's just me and who I am and I don't know how to do certain things and I react like it's a big issue when it's probably not.

Yesterday I went to bed early because I feel that I've been getting better when it comes to spending time with my keep. I think it's probably normal to want to spend some time with your friends instead of doing things on your own right? So I've been sleeping some more these days and I feel a little bit guilty.

Like... perhaps I should be doing something else instead but I like what I'm doing and I've lost interest in other things I could be doing so I took that as a sign of being on the right path.

I did some heavy energy work yesterday and I noticed something interesting. If I stop trying to use my physical eyes to make sense of the energy stuff it gets clearer somehow.

So suddenly I found myself going around the city meeting with people I know and with others I don't. I was invited to spend some time with a group of people and I truly felt like we spent the afternoon going from one place to the other.

What got my attention this time was that I was able to share some things about myself with this people and something curious happened. They wanted to schedule another meeting.

There were a couple of girls that I met there in the group of people and we got along. And they wanted to see me again during the weekend. We managed to get an arrangement and they left. When they left I couldn't feel their energy no more and so I went back home and woke up.

When I woke up I had this strange feeling that they are real somehow and I'm just looking forward to meeting them again on the date we pointed out.

I don't know how I am going to find them if that's the case so that made me feel dumb.

That's when my ex texted me to let me know our son wasn't feeling so well so she asked me if I could pick him up at home instead of going to the kindergarten.

And it has been a day in which I feel very sensitive for whatever reason and everything makes me worry a lot.

My son looks fine and we have had a nice time together but I don't want him to be sick so that I need to spend a couple of days at the clinic again.

I don't want to mess up this angel binding because I'm afraid that I won't be getting the one that I asked for and all because I don't have enough information to provide so that they know what to look for.

And I also feel that I've started to become emotionally attached to my spirits. I don't want to be going out in the astral and making new friends when I could be with them instead you know?

I don't know how to say it and even less how to do it but I'd like to be able to get a continuum of experiences so that I contact a spirit and make some progress with them before moving on to the next.

I'd like to be able to come up with a way in which I can go to bed and pick up thing where I left them off at the following day and take it from there. You know... to channel my efforts towards a single goals instead of taking things as they come.

Perhaps I am also feeling a bit of reservation towards the matter of getting involved with other people again.

I don't want to open up and let them in and start counting on them just to get to a point where they'd say: "Our job here is done and this is all that needed our intervention"

I have already done that so many times before and I've been fooled so I'd like to break the cycle instead of learning what not to do next time. Oh goodness. I hope it makes sense to you and sorry for bumbling all of this over here.

I kinda needed to get it off my chest because I feel excited about new things to be coming my way but I don't know... I don't want to be deceived into believing that something is one way when it is not.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:03 pm

You're okay 2Heinrich! I understand feeling that way. I have a really hard time with trusting others myself and so I completely understand why you might feel like on some level you could be made a fool.

But loneliness and isolation hurts and as scary as it is to reach out, it's necessary. Spending time with others will no doubt bring you pain but what's the alternative? You'll wither away and die.

Do keep your keep close. Spend the most time with those who've earned it, those who've shown that they'll be there for you but don't be too afraid to branch out a little either. It's good for you. Even in the physical world. Maybe you could use some interaction there too!

One thing I've learned is that nothing is ever permenent and that includes us so we must do what we can in the here and now to enjoy ourselves and our time. If you had fun don't consider it a loss just because it didn't work out further down the line and don't assume it won't work out this time just because it hasn't in the past. It's an adventure so enjoy yourself and live it.

As for binding the Sterling guy, I think the creepyhollow crew may be able to work with you to find him. If you're completely uncomfortable with that idea and don't trust you'll get the same angel, you could try learning to bind him yourself. Maybe Catgirl2 could help somehow? Do you know anything about binding?

In the meantime I suppose you could just bond with him without it.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Yeah... You're right.

I'm real hard to open up and not build walls nor go back to where I was so maybe it's just part of the whole adjustment phase.

I got a partial binding I made myself with a Black Dragon and that works put just fine but then again... when he showed up that was quite the sight to be held.

It was rather easy and it felt familiar anyway, at least in a way that made the sharing of energy constant and simple without much recoil.

But in this case it's very hard because I don't feel like I've got enough to make a tracking and location of him.

I like to work hard. That's just me and I feel like I could do better if I had a more active guidance. I can learn fast and maybe I could just use a little push to get me going.

It's a matter of practice I guess. Like when you used to get a new toy and you didn't want to put it down for anything in the world.

That's part of the things that I like the most about energy skills. You get to practice no matter where you are, even if you're at the bus or the office or staying alone at home you can be doing some progress on your own.

That's what I'd like to achieve. Some kind of practice. Like English. When I first learned English I didn't know much but then I got myself books, music, movies and thanks to that I've been able to get a good job and now I use it even more than my native language.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:17 am

Well... I would like to say that I got my first confirmation.

Just as I was starting to feel that everything was just in my head I got a reply.

These are the things that make it all feel real because it took some time to get across but I got it nonetheless.

So today I got to roam all over the city doing errands for my family. From one end of the city to the next and so I got on the bus for the first ride with an eerie feeling so I searched for my earphones and played some music hoping that it would help me relax.

I didn't know what exactly to play so I went for the newest additions in my library and got a band named Android Lust.

One of the weirdest things that I've ever listened to and yet I couldn't stop myself from listening. None of the song lyrics I heard made much sense to me or meant much but still the sounds of each song were unusually appealing.

A new song starts playing and suddenly I feel captivated and listening carefully to every sound so I check the name of the song and guess what?

The name of the song is "Where angels lie".

It's a weird song to a band I've never played before and the scene I'm getting is a bit depressing and psychologically dreadful but just as the song is reaching the end it says:

"Spinning around in this never ending circle
Once again I am the fool
Unrepentant sinner"

I don't know how but that's it. They heard me and got my message!

I think this is probably the quickest and most direct acknowledgement I've ever got from the spirit world.

I heard that and I knew that I had been heard. They got my message and not just that, they went through it and even cared enough to reply back!

So far I've only been able to sense in a way when my message has been delivered but this is the first time that I've got beyond that.

I don't really care if it's going to be taking 36 hours between one message and it's reply because that's already an ongoing conversation!

So I felt like I should be posting this and let you know about the progress.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 pm

Sorry I haven't posted-I just got a nasty cold yesterday that is kicking my butt & left me with no energy so I just needed to sleep it off! Time to get out the Gypsy Cold Care Tea & drink some up! One of my Fae's was consoling another Fae the other night-(she had just came to me recently)-she was very sad & one of my males was comforting her, my Unicorn & male Were Wolf was trying to cheer her up, then here is the thing, my Court wind came to see her & he told her if she needed anything don't hesitate on asking, he turned to me & said she will be ok, she just misses her home but had to go because of unfortunate circumstances, I am trying to get to know this Fae because she seems very shy & reserved, I got the feeling her race of Fae had been dwindling & there aren't many left so my Welsh Fae was trying to comfort her but we are trying to get her to tell us where she is from so we can help her feel at home & maybe get her something as an offering, so my court wind told me he was going to check into her origins & get back to me, if I remember right he had told me she was from either Romania or Russia-she has dark hair & eyes but light skin-not the olive complexion type though-maybe one of you two might know, I am planning on checking the encyclopedia!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:16 pm

Oh my goodness!!!

So many things to say!

Ok, first of... are you feeling better Catgirl? I hope you are. And is that seriously the name of the tea? Because maybe it can be a placebo for me but I feel better already just by the name.

I hope you get better soon too. Sending all my love and good wishes.

So very sorry to hear about your fae too! Broke my heart. If it helps... I'll try to help with anything I can too!

I have a soft spot for faeries hahaha. Pretty much like Captain Hook if you may put it that way.

I... don't know much but her description fits the dream I had about a hag some time ago. So it's too much of a coincidence to be just a wild guess so maybe I'll drop by or send a message to your Court Wind. See if it helps find some more info.

I'll try to ask my own faeries and see of they got anything to provide on the matter.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”