Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Whimsy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:19 pm

I wish I did know but you're probably way more knowledgeable on this stuff than me. I've had my companion for years (I was around 12/13 when I became aware of him) and I still don't know what he is exactly.

A lady did a reading on me once and saw him apparently. At first she thought it was me until she realized it was a companion. She couldn't see anything outside of him though so nothing about me. She saw an Ice dragon. She described him as cold and emotionless.

Here's how it went down "Cold.. emotionless.. an ice dragon..wait a minute that's not you, I think it's a companion.." that was the first time I'd ever heard the term companion. Up until this point, I just thought I had a ghost following me around. I didn't even know spirit keeping was a thing until recently.

I believe, this dragon, he may have helped me to mask my feelings in the past when I needed to defend myself from other people. Maybe he felt he needed to protect me from her or there just wasn't anything for her to read on me. Who knows? I don't know if he's an actual ice dragon or if he just has a dragon form, I don't even know if what she saw was accurate but it did strike a cord with me when she said it so...

When I saw him "my ghost I thought of him as back then", in a dream, he was in human form. I remember thinking "it's him" before I saw him standing in the doorway looking at me. He looked excited and intimidating with glowing red eyes but I wasn't afraid of him. I was more so facinated and I wanted to know more. Unfortunately, his clothes gave nothing away, they were just ordinary plain black clothes and I couldn't make out the details anyway. Nothing happened from there though.

I wonder if they're both one in the same being or maybe they're two separate entities. Ah, the confusion! I do know that there's another guy mucking about as well. He's the one I feel that I may have accidentally summoned during an attraction spell. The experiences I've had with these two are shocking to say the least. I would like to share these experiences with someone someday. At least to examine them or to relate them with another human being! It'd be really freakin' great but they sound a little bit insane and everytime I try, I chicken out.

Oh well, if I reach 90 or something and I still haven't divulged anything, then I'll budge and tell some poor unsuspecting stranger all about it. And with my memory going bad it'll probably sound really crazy as I won't be able to explain everything properly.

Still, it's sad to hear that she had to leave her home. I'm glad she found you though! I feel like you and your keep will treat her well and she'll ultimately enjoy herself there. I wish I could help in some way but there's just so many types of fae out there!

Maybe she'd be the type to appreciate a little fairy garden? Perhaps with some flowers and semi-precious stones for decoration. I don't know, I'm pulling things out of a hat at this point but maybe it'd be relaxing for her. When you do find out her origins see what type of foliage grew there, maybe you could replicate a tiny version of it for her or find something similar. Something to remind her of home.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Well Whismy... I hope that you don't feel the need to wait until your 90 and maybe some day you can find here the space that you need to let it out.

After all... It still needs to sound crazy because crazy is real. If something sounds fake you'll know it. The good old too good to be true kind of deal.

If it stroke a cord for you then... it's probably real somehow because there's no faking what's inside of you.

One interesting thing that I've found is that we usually share a collective momentum with other beings. We each have a single past and future can always change but that collective space that we create with other people is our own.

What happens there is real and I think that's probably why reading a spirit for someone else can be really difficult unless you're an expert because we all protect our privacy.

We don't go around sharing our personal events with other people and even when we do we always keep some details to ourselves.

And ice dragon still sounds cool enough and humans can totally be underrated. I mean... we have so MUCH potential to do amazing things!

Sometimes there are other details that wouldn't change a thing about who we share ourselves with so maybe it's not really that important about your companion's appearance.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Catgirl... I think I may be able to build a case for you to look up some info because I think I found some details but it's going to take me a while to go through everything for you so I'll share the results probably later today.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:04 am

Thank You, & yes that is the name of the tea, Traditional Medicinal is the name of the brand & it can be bought over the counter, like with the herbal supplements-it does wonders so I am guessing I will drink some tomorrow too! Well, maybe she will come over to visit you with my male Welsh Fae, my Unicorn & male Were Wolf, my court wind is going to visit as well, hoping if she meets you she will open up some! She doesn't look like a hag-she is quite beautiful actually, tall, light skin with very dark hair that it looks black, her eye color seems to be a bit of a honey color or light brown/hazel-the description sounds like the Black Forest Fae but she won't confirm it either way, only that she was from the northern region but had to move periodically because of safety reasons, her home was destroyed & there are limited amount of her race of Fae!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:38 am

I know I haven't posted in a while. You guys have addi much going on every day, and I only tend to talk when I think I have any advice or have something new to share.

@Whimsy It sounds to me like there is more than one unbound companion attached to you. I'm no expert, but it doesn't sound like the ghost man and the dragon are the same individual. Of course, I think you should not hone in on the reader's description too much. That could just be how the spirit presented itself to them.

To clarify what I mean, I have a friend who can interact with spirits and she felt like my Headless Horseman spirit was some type of reptilian at first. And he's not. Although, that did lead me to trying to find another link to his history in Russia and I discovered that he has a strong affinity to Saint George, who is a dragon slayer in Christian mythology. My Headless Horseman thinks of himself that way in his pursuit to avenge innocents. So I bought him a Saint George lapel pin as an offering.

The point being, yes he is associated with a dragon but that isn't what he actually is. Your companion might be a similar case. The reading may be an impression of an affinity the spirit has, but not actually what he is.

I've had a new spirit show up today for a cuddle. The image she presented to my mind's eye was not familiar to me, and she told me her name, which was also not familiar. I do have a new order with CH and she said she is newly bound to me. However, my new order is all dragons except for a Scottish Sanguine Vampire. I don't think that's her though.

Anyways, I'm hoping to discover some confirmation when the order completes. There is an unknown freebie spirit possibly coming so that's a possibility. It's very strange though.

I also was trying to spend time today with my sexual spirits but they backed off, saying that I was already "busy". I'm like, what, is my astral body out playing the field or something? What the heck? LOL

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:23 am

Reg!!!

It's nice to see you buddy! Even if you don't have much to say just drop by and say hi ok? You've been missed, bro!

You also made quite a point with your suggestions! That can be something interesting to consider! I saw that BOGOs are back so maybe that's the new spirit you got? Surprise! hahaha.

A Scottish sang... I must admit that I've always wanted to get one of those. Everything about them sounds so perfect! But well... maybe it takes some more skill to deal with them so I'll wait. And dragons are all amazing and lovely too so congratulations on your newest companions!

I don't think I'll be able to get that blend of tea over here but I'll keep my eyes open just in case, Catgirl. Does sound great though.

So it looks like it's going to be a big party coming in! That's nice. You're all welcome to join us! We will be expecting your arrival.

I did manage to get some interesting findings and maybe I did get the right tracks based on what you said.

It's funny that lately I've been asked to find people. A coworker at the office sent me a GIF and asked me if I could find the girl from the image. She said that she knew I was the guy who could pull it off of all people.

Weird that she would think that of me.

Anyway. According to my findings she could be from the northern regions. Interesting that you would mention her kin running thin on numbers because one thing that kept coming up in what I could find was that most of these fae are known by their names which is something that only happens when the population is low.

Their given names are not shared but they each have specific names that can be used so maybe that's why she hasn't been identifying herself much.

Forrest fae could be... but I think that they are more closely related to the air element. I found some cool skills that said their kin could shapeshift as part of camouflage. They could show as disembodied or ethereal beings and that they could be even a bit ghostly.

They're supposed to be good and kind most of the times unless provoked or attacked and they are supposed to visit people and bless them with gifts or celebrate holidays with them.

Very interesting type of fae if you ask me. In my dream... the hag looked just like you described so it made me wonder about them not being pretty but it's ok. Reports of sightings of them are said to be unbelievably beautiful too so I wouldn't trust my dreams either.

One thing that DID get my attention was that they could be related to hulder(plural form of Huldra) and Strigoi.

My Huldra has been unusually active recently and I've also been speaking a lot about faeries too so maybe it wasn't all for nothing and there is a chance we can find more in the future so I'll have to talk to her and see if she's willing to share something or join the party.

I am SO excited and looking forward to it already! This is so cool!!! I hope that I've been able to collect useful information and be a proper host to our reunion and that she may find some comfort in rough times.

It does make me feel better to know that she's in good hands already and should there nmbe any6 needed from us that we can do, count on it.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:33 pm

It's always nice when Reg makes a post, I love what he has to say! So yes, the tea is very good, it has peppermint, echinacea, rose hips & some other herbs in it that works for a cold, it may be a bit off tasting at first if you are not used to the taste, but one thing I found out was since it tastes funny at first put an apple slice in it just to sweeten it up, or an orange, I have no taste buds either right now so it won't be an issue, sad thing is the tea isn't always available & finding it too!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Yeah I do agree with you when you say that they're probably different beings. Even I myself thought it was a long shot. At the time though, when she said it, I wanted it to be about him because then at least I would know something else about him. Keep in mind before that, back then, I had assumed that all ghosts were just humans or animals that had passed on. So when she said that, it shook me up a little bit.

When she did the reading, I remember I was feeling a bit nervous. I was afraid of what she might see (I was honestly afraid that she might see my ghost friend *whom I thought, at the time could be considered evil by some people's standards* and freak out) and when she mentioned that ice dragon, the way she described him, it made me think of all the times I'd felt that way before (the need to hide myself and my feelings) and how I'd developed a sort of poker face disposition to protect myself from those who'd try and hurt me.

When I was younger I once was walking with a boyfriend of mine and there's this girl who gave me a lot of hell (this girl was freakin evil and I'd pissed her off by no fault of my own *she was just jealous over something really stupid*). Anyway on this occasion she had brought 2 other girls with her *that I didn't even know* and they were saying that they all wanted to fight me. There was a group of boys there too egging it on.

The girls were calling me names and I just kept agreeing with them. Yep, I'm a w****, yes I like girls and I'm a lesbian, yeah I could never get laid I'm so ugly. I mean they were really stupid insults, some of them even contradicting themselves and they had no real basis in my life.

But I was really just trying to focus on being nonchalant about the whole situation. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing how much she was affecting me. How uneasy I was. My boyfriend was getting angry though.

Later he'd asked me how I managed to stay so calm in that situation. The truth was, I really wasn't. I was deeply distraught by it as this wasn't her first parlor trick and I had already gotten into a fight previously because of her lying. (She'd brought these girls on me now because I wouldn't forgive her for it and befriend her again afterwards when she tried to make up with me.)

I hated how she made me feel. I was afraid of her because of what she could do. Turning all these people against me and I felt freakin' powerless to it but I didn't want her to see that in me no matter what she did.

I still sometimes wish I would've hurt her and I could've but I never did. She was smaller and weaker than me and so I didn't feel right about it. Me now wouldn't have cared as much, she'd have deserved it after what she put me through and she needed a good a** whoopin' in my opinion but back then, I had decided that I would never hurt someone who I felt was unable to defend themselves against me and unfortunately that included her.

But about that lady who did the reading for me, I sometimes I wonder if she was just reading my own energy and disposition afterall because she was originally doing the reading on me and I was in fact giving her my poker face and it wasn't until after she had said that she saw an ice dragon and the way she described him that I looked at her funny and thought no that's not right about me (I'm not cold and emotionless) that she paused and said wait it's not you and said that it might be a companion she was picking up on.

The other thing she mentioned was that she couldn't really see anything past that. She said that either I was hiding from her for some reason or there just wasn't anything else to see.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:21 pm

I want some good tea! But everytime I seem to make it, it turns out bland! I'd tried two different types and boxes of them and had the same results. Nyaa. I don't know, I probably just bought bad tea...

I love matcha green tea made with milk and honey! I drink it cold because I'm a weirdo and I had a bamboo whisk that I could get all the clumps out of it with. (Matcha is a powdered tea you put directly into a liquid and stir). It's like greentea on crack (better health benefits).

It's grown differently, in the shade and the leaves are ground into a fine powder. It has a very earthy taste that might take a little getting used to but with some milk and honey it's delicious!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you for making nice posts Reg!

Keep us posted when you get more details about your new family members :)

I also know what you mean about being deprived of your taste buds Catgirl. I really hate it when it happens because I feel that I've been stripped of all the things that I like and care for in the world.

Obviously that's not the case and I probably over react and use big that's how I feel anyway and it's real to me. Even if just for a split second until I go back to not really caring and eating anyway.

At least my eyes and brain know what I'm putting in my mouth so that's comfort enough.

I got a weird night last night and I heard someone asking for help. I've seen car accidents and other emergencies firsthand and I never got distressed about it but yesterday in my dream I heard a voice that gave me the chills.

I was out on the street and I saw a house that's close by my own and it's on one side of the road with the bus route. It's an old house in the middle of the property and everything. Very old fashioned and I heard as if someone was trying to reach outside of the house and ask for help.

The other day I was thinking about Banshees and how their scream is supposed to be terrible but I think that this was probably as close as I've got to something like that.

I kinda feel bad because I tried to block it at first but then I picked the frequency of the message and when it got scary I shut it off and got away. Now I'm feeling a bit guilty because I could have helped somehow.

Now Whimsy... about that story you told us... I think you mentioned something important.

When we start moving energy on whichever level it is people can pick it up. Just as we have our skills we never know who may have something as well so part of being a responsible energy worker is to embrace that fact and be clear about it.

Back when it happened it probably wasn't even on purpose but I know what you mean and maybe the spirit you attracted stayed because they saw your own skill at doing it on your own and wanted to help you get better at it.

I've noticed that spirits have no problem ignoring us if they mean no business so whoever's your companion hey saw something in you that made them stay and worthy of their time.

Congratulations on it!

So when you got the reading you were so used to doing it that when a person with a certain skill got to read you without knowing much of your real you then what they saw was what you were putting up for them.

I can say that well... that happens. And probably the person doing the reading was not expecting to see a spirit there.

I'd say it's a widespread belief among humans that spirits shouldn't interact with us and that they should be somewhere else.

If you think it backwards in history... every race has been fighting to get their own territory and keep others out so for both parties humans and other species it's just certain beings who are willing to get to know others.

People who deal with spirits by default consider that it's ghosts, demons and angels so no shock if she saw a dragon and freaked out because she wasn't expecting him to be there and that caused the reading to snap.

Still that's a pretty cool story so thanks for sharing.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”