I can't concentrate

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi I'm back
Thanks for the idea wolves, idk if that was what you wanted to happen but after trying to "push the heat up" the feeling started to vanish although before it started vanishing it felt like my whole body was being compressed for like half a second, honestly I still feel it a little but it's not annoying anymore

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

There you go.. simple and easy. Basically its energy work. Go read up on energy manipulation. However, it can mean that there is a blockages there or you focus on the area too much and hence using too much of the energy there and causing imbalance or "tiredness" due to overuse. However, i still suggest you read the energy manipulation and do some sort of chakra balancing exercise :X

Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks I'll look it up, any idea of why or how I involuntarily overused that chakra in specific?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Umaredzuki wrote:Thanks I'll look it up, any idea of why or how I involuntarily overused that chakra in specific?
Possibly you accidentally place your focus there as you meditate and therefore generating energy and holding energy there. So the longer you meditate, the more you gather. It's the same as some ppl strain thier eyes while they close thier eyes to "look" at third eye direction, aka.. forcing the actual eye to watch the forehead (both eye squint and move at weird direction to the forehead inside the eye lid) when told to focus on the third eye area then complain thier head aches and the eyes feel sore after 10 minutes or so holding that position. In your case you put focus (while resting) on the tummy region and might have accidentally set the stuff off. This is only a theory but if you can move the energy then i shouldn't be far off the mark.

Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That makes sense, thank you I'll try to focus on other things then(even though I didn't focus originally on that region maybe I did it without realising) I'll keep trying to improve thanks everyone ^-^

Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

I've found when I'm unable to constraint, I can use it to my advantage. If you know when it happens, you could set something else up to kick in around that time. Almost like setting an alarm clock. This will give you more advantages in shifting what and how your awareness is effected. Kinda like a second start without having to stop. In either case it couldn't hurt to break it down. Like why it bothers you, what draws you to pay attention to it. What about it stands out to you and even if your influencing somehow.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.

Return to “Meditation”