You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 3 western dragon spirits and they're at least 14,000 Years old. Now, when I look through CH's website, a lot of them seem to very young in comparison to who I have. I know age doesn't always means better as someone younger can be better at something.

Does anyone here have any dragons older that that? And to them, is 14,000 Years old ... Well old or like that's still young.

Oh and the 3 dragons are :Gold, Silver and White.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I have a few dragons around 15,000 years of age (CH black and CH Divine), a couple around 27,000 years (Blessed Grove from Magical Menagerie), and one stated to be as old as time itself (Black dragon from Papa Hood's Dragon Master Attunement). As for what's considered old, it really depends on particular species. And I mean more than just what color they are. One of the species I work with personally generally doesn't live for more than 2,000 years, with the majority of the ones who agree to work with humans being mature individuals at around 200-300 years old; those who do reach near 2,000 being considered very important elders. So, some whole species may never be considered more than babies compared to other species.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Age is just a number. It is not important. What is important is can they do what you need of them and are they your companions that are gonna be your best buddies :P Do not forget sometimes different realms has different "time" span. Converted to numbers you can understand is sometimes hard plus sometimes different dragon realms will have different way a time flows as well. Time is only relevant to "US" here. Not to most of them. Don't get hung up on it :P Its just a number :X

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This post was more or less to hear about other keeper's experiences with dragons. Haha they're just one of favorite beings. Age my not play THAT much of a factor as to wolves said. But does make you wonder about a being with that age has learned. IDK just something not too important I guess.

Return to “Dragons”