Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

So I would like to very much thank CH for bringing my unicorn to me, and as well all of you, who helped me here on the forum.

I was driving my car today on a highway. It was about 3am and there was a dense fog, so I could really see just tens of meters in front of my car.
I was talking to my lady unicorn (It helps me not to fall asleep), when I suddenly felt a string of her vessel -I wear it around my neck all the time- was puling slightly to the left. At first I thought it was just a reaction to something I said, but seconds later I saw a faint light on the right side of the road. It felt weird, so I rather changed lane to the left...
It was a moment not too soon, as the light was a poorly iluminated truck, that was leaving a gas station. It missed the merging lane in the fog, ending up right in the lane I was formerly driving. I believe if it wasn't for the warning from my lady, I wouldn't have possibly noticed it in time to react...

So once again thanks all of you! You might just have saved my life :)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Nice story! And best of all.... NICE SAVE! work more with her :P

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Nice to hear your experience. Lucky you!

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's wonderful! And good on you for paying attention to the signal from your Unicorn friend.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It's an incredible thing she did ! It's good to hear stories like that

SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

That’s amazing!

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

This is amazing Ferro, and very interesting.

I keep my gorgon's vessel on a charging necklace and it tends to shift around a lot. I just always assume it's rolling due to imperfections in my skin, turning my head now and then, etc. Sometimes I even reach up to investigate the sensation because it might feel like a bug crawling or something. I would never have thought this could be a manifestation. Might have been overlooking that for a long time now. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

That's amazing! :)

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:This is amazing Ferro, and very interesting.

I keep my gorgon's vessel on a charging necklace and it tends to shift around a lot. I just always assume it's rolling due to imperfections in my skin, turning my head now and then, etc. Sometimes I even reach up to investigate the sensation because it might feel like a bug crawling or something. I would never have thought this could be a manifestation. Might have been overlooking that for a long time now. LOL
Well, that's the thing. I can tell, when the string physically shifts- And that wasn't the case. The knot on the string didn't moved, and I had no sensation on the other side of neck. It was more like my skin under the string was pulled to the side. That's why I found it weird. I never had this sensation before...

And one thing I've learned about my spirit manifestations is, that they usually come in pairs. It's like she gives me internal nudge, just before something in real world comfirmes it was her- Like when I see a ball of light just before going past the "Unicorn" gas station, giving me a vision- only to find out minutes after that, that the water I place for her as a treat is gone etc. She also gave me a "go sleep, you're almost sleepwalking" feeling once and suddenly my PC restarted...
And I also suspect she's messing up with my radio, because I often get a feeling about some song and in minutes the song is in the radio ( 1s )

So that's why I think it was her- I wouldn't have reacted in time solely to the faint light from the truck. But the first feeling was weird, it attracted my attention and when the light appeared I just knew I had to react- The more I think about it, the more I realize there must have been a third part to this- some kind of subconscious message- because I know HOW to react even before I realized what was happening...

(Or may be I'm just overreacting. It was very strong moment after all...)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

...thinking about it now, she broke the one (and only) houserule I had established... -Don't disturb me while I drive, unless I say otherwise.- I love her even more realizing that...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”